Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bengals Board: 3 Years and Still Going Strong!
(05-16-2018, 09:15 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Easy to overlook Fred.....all the Anti-Andy crowd was eerily silent that first year. LMAO

He broke his thumb and ruined the season. That guy can't do shit right.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2018, 12:21 PM)3wt Wrote: I'm thinking that we'll want to stop referring to him as "Mikey".   And I'm pretty sure many of us have already said "You're the worst team owner ever".   And who coined that first, us or Paul Daugherty?

Or we'll need to wait to ask Katie.   But then we might want to stop referring to her father as "Mikey"

Or we'll have to pay to reserve the space at the "B".   There might be a "B" license involved...

If we pay for it we can probably pay the Bengals to let us reserve the "B" for "The Message Board at 50".

Of course most of us will be dead.

I wonder.  Will our children say, "He used to be called 'Mikey' back in the day"?

Or will the Message Board die out with the current generation? Whatever
How about Kid Mikey? Baby Papa? Grampafail? Team Schlubberoo?  The Owner We Wish Was Another Team's Owner? Graveyard Anticipator?  I know..The Guy Everyone Wants To Errect A Giant Statue Of On Fountain Square Only To Remain Nameless! Simon LeGreed. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2018, 02:45 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: 3 years and only one wiping ass thread?  we really do need to step up our game.  :)

There have definitely been some very funny and entertaining threads over the past 3 years, but I think the one that made me laugh the most had to be the one about 'Naked Andy'. LOL
Reply/Quote
Thank you Admins, Mods, fellow fans and everybody for keeping this going.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2018, 02:45 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: 3 years and only one wiping ass thread?  we really do need to step up our game.  :)

I can only do so much. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Party at Benton's house!!! Rock On
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2018, 03:48 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: There have definitely been some very funny and entertaining threads over the past 3 years, but I think the one that made me laugh the most had to be the one about 'Naked Andy'. LOL
Right! Then instead of calling him "The Red Rifle", some folks started calling him "The Red Long Rifle"!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Bump
Reply/Quote