Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The Conspiracy Thread
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/look-closely-photo-mike-tyson-1995?fb=ov

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-31-2016, 05:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/look-closely-photo-mike-tyson-1995?fb=ov

I already know the answer to this one.
I'll let others play along though.
ThumbsUp
(05-31-2016, 05:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/look-closely-photo-mike-tyson-1995?fb=ov

[Image: camera-time-traveler.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Ha ha ha ha ha......wow, that's a little far out there.

"Better send those refunds..."

Below is a brief synopsis of military microwave experiments in recent history.  The last bit about the protest in England is downright terrifying.

http://bugsweeps.com/info/microwave.html

Here's an interesting take on the "Russian Woodpecker" radio signal that was broadcast over shortwave radio from 1976-1989:

http://philipcoppens.com/woodpecker.html

Creepy stuff, no?
Ok, DA.....here's one for you.

I'm sure you've researched "chemtrails".
I used to think it looney, but noticed something on a documentary on atomic weapons.
Any idea why they laced the sky above a nuclear test site ?

[Image: Onet1.jpg]
Did this thread get buried because the truth was about to be revealed? It was a good read!!
We're all kooks, dontcha' know ?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(06-06-2016, 11:28 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Ok, DA.....here's one for you.

I used to think it looney, but noticed something on a documentary on atomic weapons.

Those are electromagnetic lines that were engineered thousands of years ago by Ancient Aliens so they can see what we are up to from their home worlds at any given time.

[Image: 9189283.jpg]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(07-28-2016, 05:10 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Those are electromagnetic lines that were engineered thousands of years ago by Ancient Aliens so they can see what we are up to from their home worlds at any given time.

[Image: 9189283.jpg]
Is that how they project the day and night sky, like The Truman Show ?
Are we an alien child's science project ?
Ninja

(07-28-2016, 06:38 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Is that how they project the day and night sky, like The Truman Show ?
Are we an alien child's science project ?
Ninja

Some people call that child.....God. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(06-06-2016, 11:28 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Any idea why they laced the sky above a nuclear test site ?

Photoshop?
(06-06-2016, 11:28 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Ok, DA.....here's one for you.

Early nuclear testing didn't have the benefit of computer aided data collection. Smoke rockets were launched prior to detonation to give reference in photos like this one for how fast the explosion grew, how far fallout cloud would travel, etc. When you look at one photo it looks weird, but if you look at a collection of them you can see the time lapse effect. That would allow them to calculate how fast things happened.
(07-29-2016, 05:46 PM)Benton Wrote: Early nuclear testing didn't have the benefit of computer aided data collection. Smoke rockets were launched prior to detonation to give reference in photos like this one for how fast the explosion grew, how far fallout cloud would travel, etc. When you look at one photo it looks weird, but if you look at a collection of them you can see the time lapse effect. That would allow them to calculate how fast things happened.
Thank you !
I feel dumb for not figuring that out.

(07-29-2016, 05:49 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Thank you !
I feel dumb for not figuring that out.

ThumbsUp

I was really into Fallout and Wastelands back in high school and it started a weird interest in our nuclear testing. It was pretty amazing stuff when you think about what they were were doing with (mostly) stuff you could get at a hardware store today (except for the plutonium of course).
Surprised to see this thread is still around. 

Had to take a self imposed hiatus For a bit. I got a lil heated the last time I was here. 

I apologize to everyone involved and/or anyone that may've been offended. 

I missed each and every one of you guys though. 

Thank you mods for allowing me to vent last time here ....

Anyway, I know you missed me -- so now I'm back!!

And I promise to have thicker skin; per my usual demeanor. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
So here's a good one I've been following for the last 48 hours. 

There is a website with a countdown timer at Badselfeater.com. 

There was a FB page by someone linked to BSE, called Mr. Teeth, the page has been removed.
 Mr. Teeth gave hints as to what this all means and warned that his page would 'go dark'. 

These two (and apparently others) have been placing fake money all over the country for people to find. The images on the fake money, apparently high quality paper and appears to be printed with plates, depict Hillary and Trump together with all kinds is symbolism and clues. The 'beast bills' as they are called, have all been found in pristine shape. They've been found inside buildings, such as gas stations and outside on the ground in rural places. All pristine. 

People have been trying to figure out what it all means and this Mr Teeth has said it is not a game(ARG) or marketing ploy. 

Over the past coupla years a group called Cicada3301 have been posting puzzles on popular sites. These puzzles have been extremely difficult to crack, but a few have managed to do it. When asked about what they found, they replied that the couldn't reveal. Speculation is, these two are linked. 

The countdown end today at 7pm. 

Google any of this stuff if you're interested. Very interesting. 

This story is all over Reddit, 4chan and a gun site(?) called ARF. These are some of the most popular sites on the web. 

google 'bad self eater' for links to these subs and threads. It is a huge story on the web right now. 

[Image: P7CgtJE.jpg]
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(09-14-2016, 10:02 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: So here's a good one I've been following for the last 48 hours. 

There was a FB page by someone linked to BSE, called Mr. Teeth, the page has been removed.
 Mr. Teeth gave hints as to what this all means and warned that his page would 'go dark'. 

These two (and apparently others) have been placing fake money all over the country for people to find. The images on the fake money, apparently high quality paper and appears to be printed with plates, depict Hillary and Trump together with all kinds is symbolism and clues. The 'beast bills' as they are called, have all been found in pristine shape. They've been found inside buildings, such as gas stations and outside on the ground in rural places. All pristine. 

People have been trying to figure out what it all means and this Mr Teeth has said it is not a game(ARG) or marketing ploy. 

Over the past coupla years a group called Cicada3301 have been posting puzzles on popular sites. These puzzles have been extremely difficult to crack, but a few have managed to do it. When asked about what they found, they replied that the couldn't reveal. Speculation is, these two are linked. 

This story is all over Reddit, 4chan and a gun site(?) called ARF. These are some of the most popular sites on the web. 

google 'bad self eater' for links to these subs and threads. It is a huge story on the web right now. 

This is awesome dude.  Fascinating.  How have I missed this?  

5 min into looking at this and I find people connecting it to DIA.  Probably my fav conspiracy theory of all time.  

There goes the day.  A-Hole
(09-14-2016, 10:02 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: So here's a good one I've been following for the last 48 hours. 

looks like nothing but marketing for youtube hits.

Can you give me a short version so I don't havbe to watch one of those "epic" videos?
South Park does return tonight.....it all makes sense.