Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rant 'N Rave Thread
Good day my bengal brothers. Like you, I'm highly pissed after that train wreck. Our o-line was mediocre. Dalton completed more passes to the ravens secondary than to aj, and Marvin Lewis is still awful. If today was any indication of how this yr will go, it's going to be a long season. I just hope it ends with the exit of marvelous Marvin. Burfict couldn't of saved us from today's train wreck. If they don't make changes come Thursday night we are in for a long season. Atleast our running backs looked good when dalton wasn't turning it over. Have a great day my brothers, it can't get any worse.
Reply/Quote
This season is already lost cause. The players looked defeated. Marvin looks like he's ready to retire. This is just bad, we are basically worse than the Browns currently because at least they put up points. The first string offense hasn't scored a touchdown since January....
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Well we are going to definitely go 0-2, seeing as how Houston showed the ability to score a touchdown.
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton is horrible.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just enjoying the ride to notching 2 losses in 96 hours.

Hey, nothing like waiting until the historic '50th Anniversary Season' to make history.
Reply/Quote
50 years in the league.. First Home opener in X many years.. 0 points to show pride ..

[Image: latest?cb=20081017014110]
Reply/Quote
This team will stink all year horrible head coach and no offensive line. Only bright spot it will probably be Marvin's last year because he the worst. He's a proven loser who should have been fired 6 yrs ago.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 05:15 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Andy Dalton is horrible.

I'm an AD fan in general, but yeah...that was a pathetic damn performance out there today.  Sick
Reply/Quote
Let's go over the homer quotes

Dalton is a top 10 NFL qb

We are dominant at home when we have a full roster

The O line is getting so much better

Paul Alexander is a guru

Wide reciever was a huge need

John Ross will aid the oline

We draft well!

Lolol
Reply/Quote
McCarron would have hit Core on that deep ball. Just sayin..
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Tolzien starts the game in LA by pulling a Dalton. From this point anytime a QB throws a garbage INT, or looks dumb and lost I'm just going to call it a Dalton. Marvin, Mike and Andy can all suck it. Cleveland was more competitive today. Just got smoked at home by a mediocre at best team.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Zampese didn't have any idea what to do with the ball. Didn't know what RB to play

Didn't get Green or Eifert the ball enough times

Didn't help Ogbeuhi at LT

Seemed to purposely kill momentum on that one drive AJ had 3 of his 5 catches

That combined with deadly conservative calls by Marvin and we actually managed to score zero points
Reply/Quote
Marvin is a joke we knew that 10 years ago yet we keep him around cause mike brown is a bigger joke and doesn't want to take all the heat. What a pitiful excuse for a football team. Andy has plenty of damn weapons yet he can't throw it to any of them. He single handily gave them the game today
Reply/Quote
Shocked 
Rant
I'm speechless! No Defense,No Offense! Out coached,outplayed,and no fire in their bellies! The only highlights was AJs two catches, and Gio's one run! But the biggest problem was Scruggs! Cleveland lost but at least they scored! I don't think Marvin made any changes at half!
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 05:18 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Let's go over the homer quotes

Paul Alexander is a guru

We draft well!

Lolol

Amen, ain't that the truth. Thank god we look good on paper
Reply/Quote
With Clowney and Watt going up against Ced, Fisher, Hopkins and Bodine on Thursday, those wanting McCarron playing on a regular basis may get their wish.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 05:16 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: This team will stink all year horrible head coach and no offensive line. Only bright spot it will probably be Marvin's last year because he the worst. He's a proven loser who should have been fired 6 yrs ago.

Why will it be his last? That thought implies Mike Brown gives a damn...which he doesn't. I was praying the ghost of Paul Brown would rise during that game and strangle Marvin, Mike and Andy.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 05:18 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Let's go over the homer quotes

Paul Alexander is a guru

We draft well!

Lolol

No one ever said P. Alexander was a guru. You are making that up. We are dominant at home when we have a full roster. John  Ross didnt play, but Im sure that you were watching the Steelers so you didnt notice
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 05:21 PM)firstand10 Wrote: Rant
I'm speechless! No Defense,No Offense! Out coached,outplayed,and no fire in their bellies! The only highlights was AJs two catches, and Gio's one run! But the biggest problem was Scruggs! Cleveland lost but at least they scored! I don't think Marvin made any changes at half!

Marvin doesn't believe in half time adjustments. It's just something made up by announcers remember.
Reply/Quote
Not much to say. It's all going to be the same complaint. Dalton sucks, o-line sucks, fire Marvin, Paul would be ashamed of you Mike, blah blah blah. It sucks. I'm honestly speechless. I guess I think it's pointless to give this team any attention after a game like today's. I'm a die hard Bengals fan and I'll never switch teams until they move away one day. Hope it never happens, but that's the only time I'd hop off the bandwagon. Dalton sucked/sucks. On to a PO'd Houston team that never plays nicely with Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote