Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Rodney Anderson situation
(08-30-2019, 06:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That may have been by design, just to see if he could physically hold up, if called upon.  

I hate to see a guy go out like that, but better now than in week 7 if Gio should get dinged up and we would have needed Anderson to fill in.

I blame the offensive line. Every time a runner tries to run straight up the gut its an injury risk. They are not creating order out there. It's all disorder. Chaos. Higher risk of injury. We need to get our offensive line fixed. That's what's going to hold us back this year. From what I've seen in the pre-season, we can not run the ball worth a damn. We can pass it well and get the ball in space well. But we haven't been able to balance it with a solid run game. I hope it get's better, but that's the one dark point about the pre-season for me.

Oh, and what a talent Rodney is. Hope he recovers quick. Reminds me of the injury Adrian Peterson had with the vikings. Defense got good penetration on both sides, then someone came out of nowhere and hit him from an angle. Poor offensive line play. Hopefully this get's fixed in time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How you know it's Bengals Preseason:

There's a thread about a 6th round RB, talking about how he's more talented than the #1 RB and needs touches.... meanwhile the guy has 13 carries for 9 yards in preseason. (And now a torn ACL, so we can have another thread about this next offseason.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 04:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I doubt that he's fully recovered for camp next year after having that 2 years in a row.

The Average ACL recovery is 9-12 months he should be fine for next camp hell he could be back for Minni Camp.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Something like 2017 was the last year he was actually healthy.

I think he needs to rebuild his body. 2 ACL injuries in a row to the same knee is a big deal. There's likely some damage to things like meniscus that doesn't heal too.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 09:15 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Something like 2017 was the last year he was actually healthy.

I think he needs to rebuild his body. 2 ACL injuries in a row to the same knee is a big deal. There's likely some damage to things like meniscus that doesn't heal too.

I tore my ACL, MCL and both meniscus. They repaired both meniscus and with rehab both are as strong as prior to the injury. IT did ad 2 to 43 months to my rehab and heavy restrictions when meniscus is torn with the ACL.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 10:55 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I tore my ACL, MCL and both meniscus. They repaired both meniscus and with rehab both are as strong as prior to the injury. IT did ad 2 to 43 months to my rehab and heavy restrictions when meniscus is torn with the ACL.

Damn, dawg...43 months is a lot of rehab!  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 09:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Damn, dawg...43 months is a lot of rehab!  Cool

I believe that is referred to as a "Toddler of Rehab".

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote