Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler
(12-24-2015, 02:15 AM)jason Wrote: 2001 Patriots?  They lost their star QB early.  They lost the AFC championship game (Even Tom Brady knows he fumbled the ball.  Just watch the America's Game episode about them), and somehow won.  They were Buster Douglasesque underdogs vs. the Rams.

The 2010 Packers?  They had 16 or so starters on IR, and faced the mighty Steelers (and thumped them).

The 2007 Giants?  That was pretty unlikely.

The 1980 Raiders?  No wildcard team had ever won the Super Bowl...  They also had no chance in 1983 vs. the Redskins.

You missed the most unlikey SB winner in the history of the NFL... Jets QB and Pittsburgh native son Joe Willie Namath guaranteeing a Jets win over a heavily favorite Baltimore Colts team.
This inferior AFL Jets team had no chance against the powerful Colts according to everyone and their brother.

Btw, you were wrong about the 83 Raiders. They were the favorites vs. Washington.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 02:15 AM)jason Wrote: 2001 Patriots?  They lost their star QB early.  They lost the AFC championship game (Even Tom Brady knows he fumbled the ball.  Just watch the America's Game episode about them), and somehow won.  They were Buster Douglasesque underdogs vs. the Rams.

The 2010 Packers?  They had 16 or so starters on IR, and faced the mighty Steelers (and thumped them).

The 2007 Giants?  That was pretty unlikely.

The 1980 Raiders?  No wildcard team had ever won the Super Bowl...  They also had no chance in 1983 vs. the Redskins.

If they were bad/underdog/injured teams and still won the Super Bowl, doesn't that make them some of the luckiest team to win it all?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 12:40 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So he ends up like Mike Webster a bum 

Nah. Mike Brown or Katie won't allow that like the Rooneys did with Webster and many others they used and abused and then literally threw them in the gutter and walked away

Yeah real history of class with Steelers management  Sarcasm

Chris Henry would like you to pick up line 2.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 09:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: Chris Henry would like you to pick up line 2.

You are not very bright. MB and Katie supported Henry until the day he died. The Rooney's on the other hand allowed A hall of fame center Wallace that helped him become rich to live in the gutter. Like I said, classy organization you support, one with the franchise QB who is a serial rapist who paid off women to prove it
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Smile 
(12-24-2015, 10:37 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are not very bright. MB and Katie supported Henry until the day he died. The Rooney's on the other hand allowed A hall of fame center Wallace that helped him become rich to live in the gutter. Like I said, classy organization you support, one with the franchise QB who is a serial rapist who paid off women to prove it

Yes, HOF center Wallace.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 11:15 AM)Vlad Wrote:  Yes, HOF center Wallace.

Yep, Mike Wallace = gutter trash = Rooneys
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 11:34 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yep, Mike Wallace = gutter trash = Rooneys

Yep...Hall of Fame center Mike Wallace
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 02:14 AM)Beaker Wrote: "I know you are but what am I" smack is always so devastating.   Hilarious

Especially when you have to add a smiley to convince me your feelings weren't hurt.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 10:37 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are not very bright. MB and Katie supported Henry until the day he died. The Rooney's on the other hand allowed A hall of fame center Wallace that helped him become rich to live in the gutter. Like I said, classy organization you support, one with the franchise QB who is a serial rapist who paid off women to prove it

You need to check your "sources"...they are as biased and wrong as you are.

Merry Christmas!
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 12:07 PM)Vlad Wrote: Especially when you have to add a smiley to convince me your feelings weren't hurt.

Say the guy who couldn't handle a crying baby pic with anything better than "that's you not me".
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 12:25 PM)Beaker Wrote: Say the guy who couldn't handle a crying baby pic with anything better than "that's you not me".

Handle this.. Calling your guy a thug clearly touched a nerve with you.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 11:59 AM)Vlad Wrote: Yep...Hall of Fame center Mike Wallace

Ahaha, just when you think luvnit couldn't get dumber.

(12-24-2015, 12:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: You need to check your "sources"...they are as biased and wrong as you are.

Merry Christmas!

Dude, luvnit is a fat *****.  He directly challenged me in another thread, I completed refuted his claim and then he refused to respond.  I was even polite and stuff.  Now, he's getting the fat *****, ***** with a skinned knee, treatment.  Until he mans the eff up.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 12:59 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Ahaha, just when you think luvnit couldn't get dumber.

Dude, luvnit is a fat *****.  He directly challenged me in another thread, I completed refuted his claim and then he refused to respond.  I was even polite and stuff.  Now, he's getting the fat *****, ***** with a skinned knee, treatment.  Until he mans the eff up.

Back when he posted in PnR (under this name...  Smirk ) he had to admit it just makes stuff up and he claims his opinions are facts.  Nothing has changed.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 12:43 PM)Vlad Wrote: Handle this.. Calling your guy a thug clearly touched a nerve with you.

Clearly stating the truth that you are a crybaby steelers fan has gotten sand in your vagina.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 01:24 PM)Beaker Wrote: Clearly stating the truth that you are a crybaby steelers fan has gotten sand in your vagina.

Wow all those names.

This beaker guy clearly hasn't cooled off since I threw his baby picture right back at him.
Reply/Quote
Lame

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 11:59 AM)Vlad Wrote: Yep...Hall of Fame center Mike Wallace

Mike Wallace was fast...  I remember when he was the #1 and Brown was #2. Smirk
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 11:57 PM)jason Wrote: Brown was #2.

[Image: beavis-and-butthead-couch-leaderboard.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 06:58 PM)Vlad Wrote: Wow all those names.

This beaker guy clearly hasn't cooled off since I threw his baby picture right back at him.

I thought it was because you called Burfict a thug. Make up your mind.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 06:58 PM)Vlad Wrote: Wow all those names.

(12-25-2015, 01:18 AM)Beaker Wrote: I thought it was because you called Burfict a thug. Make up your mind.

You thought what was?

Try and take another stab at it, and dont suck.
Reply/Quote