Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Tolerant Left at it again....again
(10-19-2020, 08:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: You should arrest that guy.

Asking for Biden:

How do you arrest an idea? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-19-2020, 08:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Asking for Biden:

How do you arrest an idea? 

You'd have to ask SSF who said an "antifa" guy punched his female friend for no reason.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-19-2020, 08:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: You'd have to ask SSF who said an "antifa" guy punched his female friend for no reason.

How would I know the answer to that?  Honestly, if you're just making grade school level quips do us a favor and save them.
(10-19-2020, 08:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: You should arrest that guy.

Someone should have just beat his ass.
(10-19-2020, 02:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: A group of citizens applied for and was granted a permit by the city of Seattle to hold a rally protesting the censorship of free speech by some platforms. AKA a 1st Amendment rally to support the 1st Amendment.

So a bunch of woke folk show up and violently shut it down because.....wait for it.......this is good........They're against fascism!!

https://news.yahoo.com/free-speech-rally-organizer-attendees-131705837.html

(10-19-2020, 08:24 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Not sure if you're being smarmy or not, but this occurred in Portland and I work in the Los Angeles area.  You're right though, someone should have.  

Wait...

So Bfine posts that they were granted a permit in Seattle, people in San Francisco shut it down and SSF is saying that it took place in Portland?

Huh?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
(10-19-2020, 11:30 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Wait...

So Bfine posts that they were granted a permit in Seattle, people in San Francisco shut it down and SSF is saying that it took place in Portland?

Huh?

As to the first two points, I noticed that myself.  I was referring to an unrelated incident from about four or five months ago.

Huh?

You make it sound like there's a difference. 

(10-20-2020, 12:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You make it sound like there's a difference. 

If a deer goes to buy butter at Costco, how many badgers goes is take to paper a roof in flip flops?

Huh?

[Image: 4fc7u5.jpg]

They're like Elvis...they're everywhere. Mellow
(10-19-2020, 08:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How would I know the answer to that?  Honestly, if you're just making grade school level quips do us a favor and save them.

I don't know you'd have to ask bfine who posed the question in the first place about and incident you described. You guys should talk to each other more.
(10-20-2020, 08:52 AM)GMDino Wrote: I don't know you'd have to ask bfine who posed the question in the first place about and incident you described.  You guys should talk to each other more.

I'm just responding to point out that you are, by far, the number one perpetrator of this kind of crap posting in this sub forum.  Yet you consistently accuse others of this activity.  Please note this is my opinion of your posting habits and not an attack on your person.

Keep up the quality posts, you're adding a lot to the conversation.
(10-19-2020, 02:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: A group of citizens applied for and was granted a permit by the city of Seattle to hold a rally protesting the censorship of free speech by some platforms. AKA a 1st Amendment rally to support the 1st Amendment.

So a bunch of woke folk show up and violently shut it down because.....wait for it.......this is good........They're against fascism!!

https://news.yahoo.com/free-speech-rally-organizer-attendees-131705837.html

Wow. Just read through this whole thread and so many people who refuse to condemn the actions of these violent cowards just because someone labelled them the 'tolerant left'. Shameful.
(10-20-2020, 12:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm just responding to point out that you are, by far, the number one perpetrator of this kind of crap posting in this sub forum.  Yet you consistently accuse others of this activity.  Please note this is my opinion of your posting habits and not an attack on your person.

Keep up the quality posts, you're adding a lot to the conversation.

bfine posts about an event in Seattle with an article about San Francisco (with a snide word or two about "the tolerant left") and you respond abut "antifa" in Oregon.

Did your friend report the assault?  Was there an arrest? How do you know it was Antifa?  What did your friend do to imply she was a Trump supporter?  Any details that can help clarify?  

And what did it have to do with the story bfine posted?  Other than a thread bare link to "the left"?

Clearly I'm the problem.

Nothing personal.
(10-20-2020, 01:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Wow. Just read through this whole thread and so many people who refuse to condemn the actions of these violent cowards just because someone labelled them the 'tolerant left'. Shameful.

Indeed.  Violence is never the answer.

But antifa, eh?
(10-20-2020, 01:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: bfine posts about an event in Seattle with an article about San Francisco (with a snide word or two about "the tolerant left") and you respond abut "antifa" in Oregon.

Did your friend report the assault?  Was there an arrest? How do you know it was Antifa?  What did your friend do to imply she was a Trump supporter?  Any details that can help clarify?  

And what did it have to do with the story bfine posted?  Other than a thread bare link to "the left"?

Clearly I'm the problem.

Nothing personal.

Why is it your more upset at someone referring to these violent thugs as 'antifa' or 'the left' than you are THAT PEOPLE ARE BEING VIOLENT TOWARDS OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THEIR POLITICAL BELIEFS?!
(10-20-2020, 01:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why is it your more upset at someone referring to these violent thugs as 'antifa' or 'the left' than you are THAT PEOPLE ARE BEING VIOLENT TOWARDS OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THEIR POLITICAL BELIEFS?!

Who said I am more upset with it?

I'm not the one typing in all caps.

For maybe the first time I didn't respond about the violence from one side or the other right away.  My position is pretty clear and a search of the boards will show that.

Although I did say, in my first post, that the person who assaulted ssf's friend should be arrested.  I guess that doesn't count as be against violence?
(10-20-2020, 01:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: bfine posts about an event in Seattle with an article about San Francisco (with a snide word or two about "the tolerant left") and you respond abut "antifa" in Oregon.

Yeah, it's almost like this is a problem throughout much of the country.

Quote:Did your friend report the assault?  Was there an arrest?

Yes, no.

Quote:How do you know it was Antifa?

Because they were dressed in antifa gear, had pro antifa signs and shouted pro antifa slogans

Quote:What did your friend do to imply she was a Trump supporter?  Any details that can help clarify?  

Not a damn thing, as I stated in my original post on the topic.  Maybe because she wasn't wearing black, didn't have dreadlocks or died green hair?

Quote:And what did it have to do with the story bfine posted?  Other than a thread bare link to "the left"?

Threadbare?  This type of violence by antifa and their supporters is common and pointing it out is important.  I realize you don't apparently think this is an issue.

Quote:Clearly I'm the problem.

Nothing personal.

In this instance, absolutely.  Just don't complain about the posting habits of others and then engage in the same behavior you decry in them.
(10-20-2020, 08:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 4fc7u5.jpg]

They're like Elvis...they're everywhere. Mellow

(10-20-2020, 01:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Who said I am more upset with it?

I'm not the one typing in all caps.

For maybe the first time I didn't respond about the violence from one side or the other right away.  My position is pretty clear and a search of the boards will show that.

Although I did say, in my first post, that the person who assaulted ssf's friend should be arrested.  I guess that doesn't count as be against violence?

Yeah, you just post memes in all caps and then add ridiculous "thoughts"

(10-20-2020, 01:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Who said I am more upset with it?
Considering most of your posts are whining about people being mean to 'antifa' or 'the left', you are clearly more upset with THAT than with people being violent. 
(10-20-2020, 01:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: For maybe the first time I didn't respond about the violence from one side or the other right away.  My position is pretty clear and a search of the boards will show that.

This is true. Your position is that violence against the right is ok and violence done BY the "right" is not. 
(10-20-2020, 01:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Although I did say, in my first post, that the person who assaulted ssf's friend should be arrested.  I guess that doesn't count as be against violence?

To be fair, I read that as you being snarky given SSF's job and all that. But saying one should be arrested does not mean that you're necessarily against violence.
(10-20-2020, 01:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, it's almost like this is a problem throughout much of the country.
Admittedly, I mis-typed when I stated Seattle instead of San Francisco in the OP and if some can make that the subject they will consider it a success.

To them it is more forthright to focus on the typo instead of the absolutely ignorance and intolerance of a group idea that considers them selves to be Anti Fascist, stopping a rally supporting free speech.