Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Tolerant Left at it again....again
(10-23-2020, 12:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Your buddy SSF, that's who.  He said  that is a personal insult also because I am calling someone a liar.

There's an enormous difference between pointing out that someone said something untrue and calling them a liar.  You, of course know this, because if you call someone a liar in court, unless you just caught them in a demonstrably intentional fabrication, you are making an inflammatory statement that will tend to turn a jury against you.  Calling someone a liar is a huge accusation and not one that should be made lightly.

Quote:No matter what I say to point out something wrong about a persons statement the snowflake patrol starts squealing about "personal attacks".

Calm down, Fred.  I could point out that using the term "snowflake patrol" and the term "squealing" are obvious attempts to insult, but I don't want to rile you up any further.
(10-23-2020, 12:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Your buddy SSF, that's who.  He said  that is a personal insult also because I am calling someone a liar.

No matter what I say to point out something wrong about a persons statement the snowflake patrol starts squealing about "personal attacks".

I agree.

HBut that back and forth is between you and SSF. I was talking about stating you didn't expect someone cannot mentally grasp what was written.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-23-2020, 01:05 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: There's an enormous difference between pointing out that someone said something untrue and calling them a liar. 

I know that.

But you were the one who accused me of "attacking the messenger" and "calling him a liar" when all I did was say the stuff he claimed was not true without ever mentioning the messenger.
(10-23-2020, 01:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  I was talking about stating you didn't expect someone cannot mentally grasp what was written.

Then he is just intentionally lying.

Happy now?
(10-23-2020, 01:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I agree.

HBut that back and forth is between you and SSF. I was talking about stating you didn't expect someone cannot mentally grasp what was written.

What kind of idiot would do something like that?

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Trump-may-face-a-reckoning-in-case-brought-by-female-accuser?pid=481891#pid481891

Quote:Nope, I meant what I typed. Not sure if it was "supposed" to make sense;, however, it should to folks that can read and comprehend.

Agreed. Those that keep bringing up popular election do so for no legitimate reason. You have to ask yourself. what kind of idiot would keep bringing it up.

I guess folks who can't read and comprehend?

Good thing you don't tolerate that sort of posting style.
(10-23-2020, 01:42 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What kind of idiot would do something like that?

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Trump-may-face-a-reckoning-in-case-brought-by-female-accuser?pid=481891#pid481891

I guess folks who can't read and comprehend?

Good thing you don't tolerate that sort of posting style.

Ah, but there is wiggle room there.  He didn't specifically say someone couldn't read and comprehend, just that it made sense if they could.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-23-2020, 01:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: Ah, but there is wiggle room there.  He didn't specifically say someone couldn't read and comprehend, just that it made sense if they could.  Smirk

See. You comprehended that. But the puppy dog constantly nipping at my heels will continue to try.

(10-23-2020, 01:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: See. You comprehended that. But the puppy dog constantly nipping at my heels will continue to try.

Your...posts...are...ADORABLE!

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-23-2020, 01:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: Ah, but there is wiggle room there.  He didn't specifically say someone couldn't read and comprehend, just that it made sense if they could.  Smirk

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Hillary-looks-to-divide-the-country?pid=349112#pid349112

Quote:Of course I have a point you just keep missing it and try to mask your inability to comprehend or accept the difference with LOLs

The difference once again is that the examples you are other have given to try and draw comparison have a politician saying what he or she is going to do or not do. This is expected in political wrangling.

Hillary demanded the population resist the Nation's elected officials. She did this even though that very same institution has made her family extremely wealthy.

I can only lead you to the water

He can only lead your dumbass to water, but he can't comprehend it for you.
(10-23-2020, 01:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Your...posts...are...ADORABLE!

Hilarious

Of course you weren't the puppy dog in my post.

It's the dude desperately going to the old forum to look for a gotcha.

(10-23-2020, 01:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you weren't the puppy dog in my post.

It's the dude desperately going to the old forum to look for a gotcha.

Look at you.  Trying to insult me.  Again.  While complaining about insults.  Hilarious.

Hell, just last night you were trying to insult others by questioning their integrity.
(10-23-2020, 11:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Who said you couldn't call people out for saying things not true.

The issue came when he insulted dude's intelligence.

You do comprehend the difference...didn't you?

How about page 6 of this thread, bfine?

You do comprehend?  Don't you?  I mean, that's not rhetorical.  In other words, I'm gonna need some feed back from you to ensure you comprehend.  Because my question implies I'm not sure you can.  I'm just not sure you're capable of comprehending.  That's why I'm asking if you comprehend.  Get it?
(10-23-2020, 02:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How dare someone use actual quotes to prove what a hypocrite you are.

Hilarious

Never miss an opportunity to insult Fred.

And yes, using quotes from the old board is uncalled for. We all agreed we all made mistakes and agreed to a reboot.

I could research the content of the post quoted and provide context to my reply, but why? The forum is closed. It was in response to numerous claims that I didn't have a point

Just imagine the desperation to prove a "gotcha' by going into an archive and finding a post almost 3 years old to "prove it."

Sorta defeats the narrative of "you always do it"

(10-23-2020, 02:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How dare someone use actual quotes to prove what a hypocrite you are.

Hilarious

And when I write exactly what bfine wrote he calls me a desperate dog in a thread he’s complaining about insults.

It’s like some people just can’t comprehend.
(10-23-2020, 02:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Never miss an opportunity to insult Fred.

And yes, using quotes from the old board is uncalled for. We all agreed we all made mistakes and agreed to a reboot.

I could research the content of the post quoted and provide context to my reply, but why? The forum is closed. It was in response to numerous claims that I didn't have a point

Just imagine the desperation to prove a "gotcha' by going into an archive and finding a post almost 3 years old to "prove it."

Sorta defeats the narrative of "you always do it"

Yes, the “desperation.”

Another insult.
I'll be the first to point out when bfine is being treated unfairly or being ganged up on, because it happens a lot around here. This is not one of those instances. Everyone involved is guilty of what they're accusing the other of, probably time to give it a rest and move on.
Since people are more inclined to discuss each other instead of the topic, we'll go ahead and close this one down.

As a reminder, the Thunderdome... er, PNR... will close for the weekend later tonight. Sharpen yours knives and fight for your lives.