Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Vontaze Burfict Rule
(04-11-2016, 06:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: Clearly you dont understand karma.

Clearly no one should care....since it does not exist.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 06:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It was also the case in 2005, when Piggy averaged 23 attempts in the playoffs while riding fast Willie and that defense.

I'd think a Steelers fan would know these things. Since Ben has been asked to carry the load more (2011), he's a whopping 1-3 in the playoffs with 3 TDs. 
 well he did average 14 yards a pass in those 3 games, so he didnt really need to throw all that much to get the job done

Bettis' best game was his 5.2 yards a carry against the bengals

parkers best game (outside of his 93 yards in the super bowl which 75 went for the TD) was his 3.5 against the colts

what was daltons best playoff game? 2013 agains the chargers which is his only game with a TD, or 2014 against the colts when he finally had a game where he didnt throw a pick (no TD's, but hey, at least no Interceptions)
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 01:20 PM)Griever Wrote:  well he did average 14 yards a pass in those 3 games, so he didnt really need to throw all that much to get the job done

Bettis' best game was his 5.2 yards a carry against the bengals

parkers best game (outside of his 93 yards in the super bowl which 75 went for the TD) was his 3.5 against the colts

what was daltons best playoff game? 2013 agains the chargers which is his only game with a TD, or 2014 against the colts when he finally had a game where he didnt throw a pick (no TD's, but hey, at least no Interceptions)
Don't forget, Ben had at least two passing TD's in all 3 of the games leading up to the Super Bowl.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 01:32 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Don't forget, Ben had at least two passing TD's in all 3 of the games leading up to the Super Bowl.

yup, and his shoe string tackle against indy after the refs did everything they could do to get them back in the game

but yeah, ben was the reason they got there, so it was only natural that the team carried him when he had a bad game
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 01:32 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Don't forget, Ben had at least two passing TD's in all 3 of the games leading up to the Super Bowl.

(04-12-2016, 02:24 PM)Griever Wrote: yup, and his shoe string tackle against indy after the refs did everything they could do to get them back in the game

but yeah, ben was the reason they got there, so it was only natural that the team carried him when he had a bad game

He really did have a good run on the way to the Super Bowl that year.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 01:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Clearly no one should care....since it does not exist.   Mellow

Lucky for you. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 02:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Lucky for you. Mellow

If Karma was a thing..I'd be the richest man alive.  Since it's not, I'm just the richest man here.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 02:46 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: If Karma was a thing..I'd be the richest man alive.  Since it's not, I'm just the richest man here.   Cool

Just because you work for a bank doesn't mean all that money is personally yours... 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 02:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just because you work for a bank doesn't mean all that money is personally yours... 

I don't work for a bank.

Reply/Quote

(04-12-2016, 02:46 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: If Karma was a thing..I'd be the richest man alive.  Since it's not, I'm just the richest man here.   Cool

You're Luvnut too?   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 03:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: You're Luvnut too?   Ninja

I don't drive an Internet-BMW...I simply have the most money.   Mellow

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 02:53 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I don't work for a bank.

Drats. I thought, but wasn't sure, you had referenced something along those lines in the past, so i decided to go all in. 

Now i just sit here broke. Mad

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 01:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Clearly no one should care....since it does not exist.   Mellow

Tell that to your 3 players who got KTFO.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 05:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: Tell that to your 3 players who got KTFO.

Was it Karma when Carson got knocked out? Or the Bengals punter?  Or that LB with with glass jaw? Or.....
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 07:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Was it Karma when Carson got knocked out? Or the Bengals punter?  Or that LB with with glass jaw? Or.....

Exactly....that's what generated the karma the steelers are receiving now.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 04:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Drats. I thought, but wasn't sure, you had referenced something along those lines in the past, so i decided to go all in. 

Now i just sit here broke. Mad

Maybe he works at a mint ?

If he does, we need to have a serious conversation for once.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 09:53 PM)Beaker Wrote: Exactly....that's what generated the karma the steelers are receiving now.

The karma of winning two super bowls and being in a third since then?

What karma caused Carson to get hurt?  Mike Brown not leave a tip at lunch once?
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 09:53 PM)Beaker Wrote: Exactly....that's what generated the karma the steelers are receiving now.

Do you have an aversion to scoreboards?  
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 05:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: Tell that to your 3 players who got KTFO.

I don't look at coincidences and see cosmic retribution.  That's for small minded people that don't understand the scientific method.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 09:44 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I don't look at coincidences and see cosmic retribution.  That's for small minded people that don't understand the scientific method.  Cool

To be fair, the Bengals routinely defy science and math. For example, the odds of going 0-7 in the playoffs is about 0.7%. Slightly higher than the odds Beaker posts good smack.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote