Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The scientist who enjoys debating creationists
(08-05-2015, 11:31 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Environment, which was my point (which I know you were not disputing, just my erroneous generalization of "turtle")

Or just seeing how long I could drag it out....lol
(08-05-2015, 12:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Look at that; we debate for the same reason; it just appears our goals are different.  Your is to hope that someone reading is swayed to believe that everything on land came from a fish that learned to breath and walk; mine, is to hope someone that is reading is swayed to believe in a divine creator and all the gifts that come with this conviction.

I suppose we both have our reasons that we hope the reader is moved.

Well then, I would think you would jump at the chance to explain how you know god is uncreated instead of ignoring the question.
(08-05-2015, 12:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Look at that; we debate for the same reason; it just appears our goals are different.  Your is to hope that someone reading is swayed to believe that everything on land came from a fish that learned to breath and walk; mine, is to hope someone that is reading is swayed to believe in a divine creator and all the gifts that come with this conviction.

I suppose we both have our reasons that we hope the reader is moved.

Don't you want someone who is reading your answer to how you know god is uncreated to be swayed to believe in a divine creator and all the gifts that come with that conviction?  Perhaps you would care to share your "proof" which demonstrates god is uncreated?
I enjoy debating creationists too. Who doesn't enjoy an easy win from time to time?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-10-2015, 08:03 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I enjoy debating creationists too.  Who doesn't enjoy an easy win from time to time?

the Browns, because no win is easy for them.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]