Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
There is concern for Logan Wilison's injury
reader should be back for the steelers game in 5 wks

The worry is ATL and Clev run the football very very well.

going to be interesting to see how they adjust in the next 2-3 games. They should be 6+ pt favorites to ATL and Car

and very slight favs Halloween @ Clev
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 12:10 PM)ATOTR Wrote: reader should be back for the steelers game in 5 wks

going to be interesting to see how they adjust in the next 2-3 games.   They should be 6+ pt favorites to ATL and Car

ATL will dink and dunk you to death. We just need to be disciplined - play good run defense, be aware Mariota can create with his legs, and be aware of the check downs. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/Andrew_Russell7/status/1582013527312584704?t=xq74UFiok5plhUuNUz8fdA&s=19

The running game is getting better! Might be because of change in philosophy and scheme
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 12:10 PM)ATOTR Wrote: reader should be back for the steelers game in 5 wks

going to be interesting to see how they adjust in the next 2-3 games. They should be 6+ pt favorites to ATL and Car

Atlanta’s a better team than Cle.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 12:20 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: ATL will dink and dunk you to death. We just need to be disciplined - play good run defense, be aware Mariota can create with his legs, and be aware of the check downs. 

They should at least have plenty of reps against his type after the last 2 weeks. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 11:51 AM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Sign Ndamukong Suh, this guy is a head case comparable to Burfict,  but he's a monster on the DL. 

Is he a NT? I thought he was a 3-tech.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 03:03 PM)Garrus Wrote: Is he a NT? I thought he was a 3-tech.

He does typically play the 3T, but he is big enough to play the NT spot.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 03:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He does typically play the 3T, but he is big enough to play the NT spot.

Ask his former teammate Alex Cappa how'd he like to go up against Suh in a 1T-tech at NG every snap.  He's plenty big enough to demand a double team and let the ILB roam. 
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 04:09 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Ask his former teammate Alex Cappa how'd he like to go up against Suh in a 1T-tech at NG every snap.  He's plenty big enough to demand a double team and let the ILB roam. 

It's probably just a pipe dream, but I'd like to see the Bengals pick him up for the rest of the season.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Jay Tufele is interesting because the guy is very talented but was still learning football entering the NFL with only a couple years of college under his belt.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 01:52 PM)J24 Wrote: https://twitter.com/Andrew_Russell7/status/1582013527312584704?t=xq74UFiok5plhUuNUz8fdA&s=19

The running game is getting better! Might be because of change in philosophy and scheme

I swear this exact same thing happened a couple years ago. They started off zone scheme for the first half of the year with not great results and then shifted scheme with a great 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
Logan is week to week but they are still getting more information which usually means more scans and a 2nd opinion

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 12:20 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: ATL will dink and dunk you to death. We just need to be disciplined - play good run defense, be aware Mariota can create with his legs, and be aware of the check downs. 

3rd ranked rushing team (9th in YPC)

No Reader, not sure what's exactly going on with Wilson. Bengals have allowed 383 rushing yards the last 2 weeks at 6.2 yards per carry.

Bengals can definitely win, but they need to stop the run.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 04:22 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I swear this exact same thing happened a couple years ago. They started off zone scheme for the first half of the year with not great results and then shifted scheme with a great 2nd half.

They went from zone to pin & pull under Turner, IIRC. 
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 04:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 3rd ranked rushing team (9th in YPC)

No Reader, not sure what's exactly going on with Wilson. Bengals have allowed 383 rushing yards the last 2 weeks at 6.2 yards per carry.

Bengals can definitely win, but they need to stop the run.

Falcons run the most of any team.
Reply/Quote
Pratt will move to MLB and this gets ADG more minutes. Probably see more Bailey too who i think is a good player.

No one is Logan but we aren’t utterly screwed like we are trying to replace Reader
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 04:22 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I swear this exact same thing happened a couple years ago. They started off zone scheme for the first half of the year with not great results and then shifted scheme with a great 2nd half.

Yeah I've noticed in the past Mixon having big differences in his rushing results during the course of a season. I've always wondered if he just excelled in a particular scheme. Hopefully the trend continues because getting us in 3rd and manageable situations is gonna help out alot.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 03:03 PM)Garrus Wrote: Is he a NT? I thought he was a 3-tech.

Was thinking the same thing!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
The key is force 3rd down and GET OFF THE FIELD.

A turnover or 2 would also be really important because they play ball control, the extra possession could yield the winning score.
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson tweeted yesterday

"God's plan not mine"

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote