Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Ravens game is all about Zac Taylor
Well that was easily Taylor's best game.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I have come back here to eat my crow.

That is all.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 01:54 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I have come back here to eat my crow.

That is all.

I'm not so convinced Taylor is a competent play caller.  I hope no one mistakes my attitude for doom and gloom, I happy as hell right now.  But just keep my crow warmed up.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm sitting over here on the couch sipping my morning coffee, content in the fact I look just a little less like a homer for supporting Zac and Lou from day 1. Cool Cool Wink
Reply/Quote
I want to keep eating crow. I want Brown remaining bullish on Zac Taylor to be the right decision. I want Zac's mantra and philosophy of patience to ring loudly and true: it takes time, as in years, to rebuild a terrible NFL franchise. I want the Ravens W from yesterday, which is in Zac's third year of the rebuild, to be the point the Bengals started a path of continuous winning, playoff runs, and a Super Bowl victory in the next 3 to 5 years. I want Zac to continue to improve as a coach and I'd like to see him show some efficacy by acknowledging he can be better.

I'm ready to be critical of Zac, because decades of losing makes us Bengals fans be this way, but I'm also ready to say he has been great for the Bengals. Keep winning Zac!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
2-0 in the division

6 more games to go. Even if we suck horrendously the rest of the way we likely just have to win 4 out of the remaining 6 division games to lock down at least a wildcard. You have to imagine BAL will pay us back and we’ll likely drop one to Cleveland if Baker plays. Just beat who we should beat and we may get to see Burrow in the playoffs for the first time
-Housh
Reply/Quote