Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This Win makes me question Zac more, not less
(12-06-2023, 06:00 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: They weren't moving the pocket at all, though.  That is a part of what worked in SF and against the Jags on Monday

Agree on that wholeheartedly. Definitely need more of it with Joe.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 07:09 PM)Wyche Wrote: For all of the grief Marvin got ....and I dished out my share ....we have really been a rather decent to good team since his hiring. 

This can't be repeated enough.  Yeah, he got one, maybe two too many contract extensions but he took us from a laughing stock to a respectable playoff contender.  And he did that while dragging ownership out of the '80s into the 21st century.  

All of that put them in a position to get to where they are today.   It's a shame that he never got the team over the playoff hump, but outside of that 90% of our problems were because people give too much of a damn what the morons in the media think. 
Reply/Quote
I don’t think a lot don’t realize the offense is geared to protect Joe in general as well as the things he doesn’t like makes it somewhat limited.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote