Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-KC
looking around some of there threads. that site is disgusting. its just a free for all of nastiness
Reply/Quote
I just read salty fans who are still butt hurt from last year..lol
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:10 PM)Leon Wrote: looking around some of there threads. that site is disgusting. its just a free for all of nastiness

It really is. They treat each other like trash. There isn't much actual analysis other than "we are going to **** these guys up!". 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Here's the thing:

The Bengals are going into this game having beaten them twice in a row...the expectation is that the Chiefs will not lose to the same team 3 times in a row. So, essentially, there is no pressure on the Bengals to win this game, especially after winning in Tennessee yesterday.

So the fans are definitely going to be much more guarded and defensive because they know if they lose this game, the media narrative will be that Patrick Mahomes cleans Joe Burrow's jockstrap for him each night. We'd essentially be the owners of the Chiefs until we meet them again, perhaps in the playoffs.

So all the Bengals need to do for this to be a successful week is to appear competent vs the Chiefs. Don't get blown out.

And if they win? Holy shit, the alarms in every Chiefs fan's head will be ringing so loudly they won't even be able to sleep that night, and we'd be the toast of the NFL town for the remainder of the season.

It's a really nice position to be in.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:17 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Here's the thing:

The Bengals are going into this game having beaten them twice in a row...the expectation is that the Chiefs will not lose to the same team 3 times in a row. So, essentially, there is no pressure on the Bengals to win this game, especially after winning in Tennessee yesterday.

So the fans are definitely going to be much more guarded and defensive because they know if they lose this game, the media narrative will be that Patrick Mahomes cleans Joe Burrow's jockstrap for him each night. We'd essentially be the owners of the Chiefs until we meet them again, perhaps in the playoffs.

So all the Bengals need to do for this to be a successful week is to appear competent vs the Chiefs. Don't get blown out.

And if they win? Holy shit, the alarms in every Chiefs fan's head will be ringing so loudly they won't even be able to sleep that night, and we'd be the toast of the NFL town for the remainder of the season.

Yep - winning in TN almost makes playing this game house money. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:14 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: It really is. They treat each other like trash. There isn't much actual analysis other than "we are going to **** these guys up!". 

Echo chamber. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote

The Bengals are going into this game having beaten them twice in a row...the expectation is that the Chiefs will not lose to the same team 3 times in a row. 

I wonder what'll happen if my prediction comes true? 

What prediction you ask? Simply, that this upcoming game against the Chiefs will go just like the previous 2 did. KC goes up by like 2 scores in the first half only to score 3 points total in the 2nd half and the Bengals win on a game winning FG by Evan McPherson.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 04:14 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Chiefs are the top dawg in the conference.
They have just two losses, and their total point differential across both losses combined is just 7 points.
Beating them, especially after being the 7-3 Titans, would give a big boost of confidence for the remaining games.
And while it wouldn't lock a playoff spot since the Bengals would only have 8 wins, it'd be much more likely they get in since they'd probably just need another couple after that to secure.

Right, you elaborated on my point. Getting to 8 wins with five games remaining should be enough to get at least 10. You beat the Chiefs in order to get there, and I think they'll be high as the sky with confidence. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 03:27 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: I hope someone just cuts Carlos Dunlap down to size. You know he likes to bat down balls and Joe has a propensity to get some knocked down

Yeah, if I have a concern with Dunlap it is deflecting passes, it isn't getting to Burrow as he isn't a speed rusher 
like what La'el struggles against.

(11-28-2022, 05:11 PM)Joelist Wrote: We're 2-0 against Mahomes so I think Lou knows what to do. Hopefully this time we don't wait until halftime to do it. Let's get a complete game out of all three phases.

Yep, have a complete game and clean up the penalties and we should beat these guys again. Don't like their fans
so not going to go to their boards. Like everyone is saying, they are salty and honestly pretty classless fans. Packer
Backer saying they are worse than Eagles fans sure is saying something lol

(11-28-2022, 06:07 PM)jj22 Wrote: I agree with them on 1 thing. KC should be highly motivated. Bengals, should have confidence they can beat them (which means something).

Hopefully Bengals remain the underdog (not for vegas, but in general), and play freely like they are playing with house money again.

Agree with all of this JJ22. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Nice post CJD. No pressure, I love it. Let's just have fun and execute. It is a really nice position to be in.
Reply/Quote
One thing I can say for sure is that this very forum is far more educated than this garbage they call "Chiefsplanet". Some comments made on Chiefsplanet caught my attencion:

"**** these fluky turds."

"**** em, Chiefs should be up for this one."

"Punish these bastards. Hope the pass rush rips Burrow a new asshole."

"We’re going to stomp the **** out of the Bungholes and then shit in their chili in a display of dominance!"

"Zac Taylor is also a terrible head coach."

"I am so sick of these ****ing bungles. This game we need to play for FOUR QUARTERS. No more of the first half dominance, second half diarrhea of last season."

"Hey Bengal fans, **** you."

"Let them know that every poster on this board has ****ed the wife and mother of every poster on their board." - probably written by a little vermin, they are referring to this forum. Let's beat the crap out these rats.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 09:17 PM)Bengalion Wrote: One thing I can say for sure that this very forum is far more educated than this garbage they call "Chiefsplanet". Some comments made on Chiefsplanet caught my attencion:

"We’re going to stomp the **** out of the Bungholes and then shit in their chili in a display of dominance!"

"I am so sick of these ****ing bungles. This game we need to play for FOUR QUARTERS. No more of the first half dominance, second half diarrhea of last season."

"Let them know that every poster on this board has ****ed the wife and mother of every poster on their board." - probably written by a little vermin, they are referring to this forum. Let's beat the crap out these rats.

Thank you taking one for the team and going onto such a toxic board to report on some of the truly nasty things some are saying. 

I would add their anger must have also been triggered by the Bengals destroying a great meme they had going with Mahommes being the "grim reaper." It was quite a witty and motivating comment by Andy Reid ("when things are grim, become the grim reaper"), and the fans and media embraced it for a week, and then Bengals came along and destroyed their embracing of the phrase.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 03:18 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I think their fans are worse than Eagle fans.

Winning can bring that out of an organization. Unfortunately.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 09:17 PM)Bengalion Wrote: One thing I can say for sure that this very forum is far more educated than this garbage they call "Chiefsplanet". Some comments made on Chiefsplanet caught my attencion:

No words.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Lest we forget one reason a lot of the country felt like we performed a social service by beating these guys is we took Mahomes dipstick brother and attention addict Brittany out of the limelight. Mahomes himself seems pretty okay but those two....
Reply/Quote

Pretty Common.

Of course I would be salty all the time to if I had to live in Missouri. There is a reason they call it Misery because that state is awful.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Forgive those poor souls. Being a Chiefs fan is all they have going for them.

It's a shame. I like a lot of players on the Chiefs too. Michael Burton and Isiah Pacheco are ex-Rutgers players who I loved when they played there.
Reply/Quote
I've seen a lot of KC tears at PBS.

The guarantee game in 03.

An absolute track meet of a rout in 2015.

The Ja'marr Chase game last season.

Maybe they can pull it off this time. They're as formidable an offense as there is in the league. The defense is really good, but not one that really scares me. As long as I'm not seeing Parsons, Watt, or Garrett on the other side of the line, I'm not sweating it. The o-line is really solid right now, particularly the interior.

This team is built to score a shit ton of points. They are built that way because eventually you have to play a team like KC that can't realistically be stopped on offense for 4 quarters.
Reply/Quote
I usually enjoy this thread, but no thanks. No desire to ever go to that cesspool again.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
There is no doubt the Chiefs will be up for that game and looking for revenge.

Yet in no way do I see the Bengals overlooking the Chiefs and expect they will be ready as well.

Our DB's will have their hands full though and would be a great time to get some overdue INT's

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote