Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-KC
I expect people of Kansas to be bitter.
It's the flatest state in the Union. It's not a
Tourist destination. Unless you go to tractor swap meets
And silo sight seeing. Heck anybody watch
The Outlaw Josey Wales. Those Kansas inbreds
Got b slapped and Clint Eastwood had to rescue then.
Anybody see the Vacation movie. It's true.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 12:30 AM)impactplaya Wrote: I expect people of Kansas to be bitter.

Ummm...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If I remember correctly, either the Bengals didn't blitz the entire game or the entire 2nd half, not sure which, until the very last play that the Chiefs had the ball before the Bengals pulled out some voodoo magic at the end to keep it until the last snap/Shooter.

Mahomes does most of his damage outside of the pocket in his Fran Tarkington impersonation. I think that they should blitz more than last time but do it like the Titans did with Lamar Jackson in the playoffs a few years ago. Rush three DL, drop one into coverage, wait almost one second, then send an LB and a corner or an LB and a Safety or two LBs in on the delayed blitz. The Ravens OL committed to their blocks and had trouble identifying who was coming next and it seemed like at least one and sometimes both delayed blitzers got through. Lamar didn't react well and his scramble plays were minimal at best. Mahomes is a better QB than Jackson, but Jackson is a better scrambler.

I'd like to see a few delayed blitzes like that early on just to see how they react to it. Their OL is one year ahead of Cincy's when it comes to gelling after a complete overhaul, but they're still not as good as that Baltimore OL that had trouble picking up the delayed blitzes. Hilton, CTB, Bell along with pretty much any of the LBs on delayed blitzes . . . I really think that it would either stop Mahomes or take away his biggest strength, throwing on the run.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 12:44 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ummm...

I mean in his defense it’s right there. A virtual gateway into Kansas.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Why do they all hate skyline so much??
Reply/Quote
Any key injuries / updates ?

Kelce or MaHomes catching a bad cold sure wouldn’t hurt.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 08:52 AM)Whacked Wrote: Any key injuries / updates ?

Honestly I hope not, I want them at their best, no excuses when we beat them for the 3rd time in a row.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 12:44 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ummm...

Just wait, see if he figures it out on his own.... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 08:49 AM)fozzie11 Wrote: Why do they all hate skyline so much??

They probably don’t actually hate it. They’ve probably never even had it. It’s just an unoriginal joke on the national scale, so you’d expect the unoriginal to use it. It’s lazy.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 12:51 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: If I remember correctly, either the Bengals didn't blitz the entire game or the entire 2nd half, not sure which, until the very last play that the Chiefs had the ball before the Bengals pulled out some voodoo magic at the end to keep it until the last snap/Shooter.

Mahomes does most of his damage outside of the pocket in his Fran Tarkington impersonation. I think that they should blitz more than last time but do it like the Titans did with Lamar Jackson in the playoffs a few years ago. Rush three DL, drop one into coverage, wait almost one second, then send an LB and a corner or an LB and a Safety or two LBs in on the delayed blitz. The Ravens OL committed to their blocks and had trouble identifying who was coming next and it seemed like at least one and sometimes both delayed blitzers got through. Lamar didn't react well and his scramble plays were minimal at best. Mahomes is a better QB than Jackson, but Jackson is a better scrambler.

I'd like to see a few delayed blitzes like that early on just to see how they react to it. Their OL is one year ahead of Cincy's when it comes to gelling after a complete overhaul, but they're still not as good as that Baltimore OL that had trouble picking up the delayed blitzes. Hilton, CTB, Bell along with pretty much any of the LBs on delayed blitzes . . . I really think that it would either stop Mahomes or take away his biggest strength, throwing on the run.

I'd like to see Hilton blitzing a couple times off the edge. He's very good at it and gets pressure quickly.
Reply/Quote
Hey now. A big portion of Kansas City IS in Kansas.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 12:30 AM)impactplaya Wrote: I expect people of Kansas to be bitter.

You've obviously never been to Nebraska.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 10:29 PM)samhain Wrote: I've seen a lot of KC tears at PBS.  

The guarantee game in 03.

An absolute track meet of a rout in 2015.

The Ja'marr Chase game last season.  

Maybe they can pull it off this time.  They're as formidable an offense as there is in the league.  The defense is really good, but not one that really scares me.  As long as I'm not seeing Parsons, Watt, or Garrett on the other side of the line, I'm not sweating it.  The o-line is really solid right now, particularly the interior.  

This team is built to score a shit ton of points.  They are built that way because eventually you have to play a team like KC that can't realistically be stopped on offense for 4 quarters.

Wow, is the highlighted quote even possibly true after the past two years?  We would have never believed it last year!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 03:47 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: Thats a good point. Dunlap has always had a good sense for when to get his hands up. With Burrow's issue with batted passes, I hope we gut check Dunlap a few times.

That's because he's too old, fat, slow, and unmotivated to get to the QB.  
Reply/Quote
Lol now they’re pre-complaining about getting screwed by the refs
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 08:52 AM)Whacked Wrote: Any key injuries / updates ?

WR Kadarius Toney has a hamstring issue and may be out again. Clyde Edwards Helaire is on IR but overall they are in pretty good shape for week 13.  Luckily though so are we. Yeah Awuzie is on IR but everyone loses at least 1 starter through the year.  I don't think anyone will be inactive due to injury this week, unless someone has one of those sneaky injuries we didn't hear about yet

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Chiefsplanet is the result of what happens when you let a bunch of low testosterone, even lower IQ, beer bellied, mullet sporting, sister ogling, no branching in the family tree incels get together and pretend to talk football.

It's basically just a board full of guys in dirty bath robes and soiled tighty whities scratching their nutsacks and then smelling their BBQ stained fingers in ecstasy. It's as close to an orgasm as they'll ever get.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10732604]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 03:47 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: Chiefsplanet is the result of what happens when you let a bunch of low testosterone, even lower IQ, beer bellied, mullet sporting, sister ogling, no branching in the family tree incels get together and pretend to talk football.

It's basically just a board full of guys in dirty bath robes and soiled tighty whities scratching their nutsacks and then smelling their BBQ stained fingers in ecstasy. It's as close to an orgasm as they'll ever get.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10732604]

Yeah, but tell us how you really feel?   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 03:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, but tell us how you really feel?   Hilarious

They're a very "special" bunch over there. My favorite thing is watching them pretending to be knowledgeable about football. I think it's pretty safe to say they are the dumbest fan base in the NFL,, and it's not even close.
Reply/Quote
IDK, but their site looks likes it hasn't been updated for at least a decade.  Mellow
Reply/Quote