Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders
(01-16-2022, 06:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Ok, Dallas needs to knock off SF. 3rd times a charm and all that, but I do not want to go through a 3rd Bengals/9ers Super Bowl.

Bring them on.

This time we're the ones with Joe Cool.
Reply/Quote
I can’t believe they didn’t come back to say goodbye.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:05 PM)kdgjr Wrote: This.

After the game there was a lone Raiders fan walking to his car and I tapped him on the shoulder and told him they had a great season with all the adversity. He looked at me and said...

"Thanks, and you should know that Raiders Nation will be rooting for the Bengals for the rest of the playoffs."

Pretty cool.

(01-16-2022, 06:15 PM)Takedown Wrote: Had some great talks with Raider fans at the game yesterday. Nothing but respect.

(01-16-2022, 06:27 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Absolutely. I talked with a Raiders fan who moved to Cincinnati on the way down the ramp from the canopy level. He wore a Raiders jacket and Bengals hat -- showing his love for a city that had been so good to him (his words) even as he rooted on his Raiders. The visiting fans were generally very respectful, and I think that comes from fanbases that understand each other on two levels:

1) long-standing playoff win drought
2) hatred of Pittsburgh

Thats cool guys, I like hearing this. Gives me SOME respect for Raiders fans.Argh
Reply/Quote