Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
This could get ugly.

http://www.thelocal.no/20160226/soldiers-of-allah-pop-up-in-norway-to-counter-soldiers-of-odin

Quote:[Image: d6fb6385f90af536a3c542a84473ad47fd7dc7ec...67d189.jpg]

Radical Islamists protest outside the US Embassy in Oslo in 2012. Photo: Kyrre Lien / NTB scanpix
‘Soldiers of Allah’ to counter Soldiers of Odin in Norway
NTB/The Local · 26 Feb 2016, 12:33

Published: 26 Feb 2016 12:33 GMT+01:00

[/url]People with known ties to the Oslo Islamist scene claim to have created the group ‘Soldiers of Allah’ (Jundullaah) to counter the controversial Soldiers of Odin group now patrolling Norwegian streets.
“In response to the infidel group Soldiers of Odin patrols, we Muslims have chosen to create a group that will patrol the streets, first in Oslo, to prevent evil and encourage the good,” a source within the Islamist environment told VG. 

The group is officially calling itself Jundullaah, translated to English as ‘Soldiers of Allah’ or Norwegian as ‘Allaahs soldater’. 

Someone claiming to be a member of the group sent VG what they said would be the Soldiers of Allah’s official uniform: a black hoodie decorated with the black flag of terror group Isis. 

The Norwegian Police Security Service (Politiets Sikkerhetstjeneste - PST) declined to comment on the group, but Labour’s deputy leader Hadia Tajik strongly condemned both of Norway’s new self-declared ‘patrol’ groups. 

“Vigilantism does not belong in Norway, whether they do it in the name of Odin or Allah. I assume that the police, who are the only ones who have the authority to patrol the streets and use force, are following these groups as closely as the circumstances require,” she said. 

Based on the Finnish group of the same name, which has links to neo-Nazis and was founded last year in response to a record number of migrants and refugees arriving in Europe, the Soldiers of Odin [url=http://www.thelocal.no/20160215/patriot-group-soldiers-of-odin-debut-in-norway]first appeared in Norway on February 13th when a group of 14 men spent three hours walking the streets of Tønsberg. 

Since then, they have spread to at least three other Norwegian cities, causing considerable hand-wringing amongst Norwegian politicians

The Soldiers of Odin have reportedly kicked out the group’s most prominent Norwegian spokesman, Ronny Alte, for his response to the Soldiers of Allah. 

The website Vepsen reported that the group took issue with Alte’s remarks about the Islamist group, saying that his comments about a potential clash between the two groups was damaging for the Soldiers of Odin’s image. 

Alte told VG that things could “begin to get dangerous” if the Soldiers of Allah used their patrols to recruit extremists and said that the two groups have “two completely different viewpoints”.

“We want safe streets but they want to use coercion and oppression. That they use a word like ‘infidel’ to describe us really forces a reaction from me. What will they do - force us to convert?” he said. 

“That they say the want to patrol for ’the good’ means nothing. What is good for us and what is good for them are two different things,” he added. 

Those comments were enough for other members of the group to disassociate themselves with Alte, a former member of Islamophobic groupings such as the Norwegian Defence League and German-based Pegida.
If the Soldiers of Allah and Soldiers of Odin wipe each other out, will anyone care?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-29-2016, 08:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If the Soldiers of Allah and Soldiers of Odin wipe each other out, will anyone care?

If the newly formed Soldiers of Allah would patrol their own people then there wouldn't be a need for the Soldiers of Odin.
(02-29-2016, 09:11 PM)Vlad Wrote: If the newly formed Soldiers of Allah would patrol their own people then there wouldn't be a need for the Soldiers of Odin.

It would be cool if there were people who would do that peacefully.
If only the influential clerics in the area would form such a group.
I wonder why there are not more proactive leaders, on all sides ? 
I guess there could be, but it doesn't make good seed for news articles to sensationalize.
(02-29-2016, 07:55 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: This could get ugly.

http://www.thelocal.no/20160226/soldiers-of-allah-pop-up-in-norway-to-counter-soldiers-of-odin

too bad,
Soldiers of Odin actually seem like their intent is peace and security, not violence.

(02-29-2016, 08:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If the Soldiers of Allah and Soldiers of Odin wipe each other out, will anyone care?

I bet if the Soldiers of Odin were gay or had a trans in their group you'd feel differently.
(02-29-2016, 09:24 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I bet if the Soldiers of Odin were gay or had a trans in their group you'd feel differently.

I was going to make a joke about if the Soldiers of Allah used a holy text to justify murder you'd support them, but...

Only if the people calling for murder are Christians.

ThumbsUp

(02-29-2016, 09:31 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I was going to make a joke about if the Soldiers of Allah used a holy text to justify murder you'd support them, but...

Only if the people calling for murder are Christians.

ThumbsUp

Throwing them from the top of tall buildings is so barbaric and messy.

I bet the Homosexuals are killing themselves faster than the Christians are.
(02-29-2016, 10:09 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Throwing them from the top of tall buildings is so barbaric and messy.

I bet the Homosexuals are killing themselves faster than the Christians are.

I mean suicide is certainly a bigger problem with marginalized groups. Glad this sad fact worked for your punchline. 

(02-29-2016, 09:24 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: too bad,
Soldiers of Odin actually seem like their intent is peace and security, not violence.

I bet if the Soldiers of Odin were gay or had a trans in their group you'd feel differently.

Soldiers of Odin are peaceful.   It is a shame these soldiers of Allah will just be violent.    Europe needs to flush these people out and back to where they came.    

And yes pat loves himself some men in a dress.
(02-29-2016, 10:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I mean suicide is certainly a bigger problem with marginalized groups. Glad this sad fact worked for your punchline. 

You know suicide is a big problem for white males....
(02-29-2016, 09:11 PM)Vlad Wrote: If the newly formed Soldiers of Allah would patrol their own people then there wouldn't be a need for the Soldiers of Odin.

You know, this is actually something that I think is missed.

I have noticed that when these types of groups are formed they target the opposition.

The Muslim's group will not look at what the other Muslims are doing in Norway, nor will they stop Muslim men from harassing or straight out attack women, mainly non-muslim women.  They will just say "She shouldn't have broken Sharia Law."

The Soldiers of Odin will not look at the extremist in their group and stop them from hurting innocent people.  They will just say "They shouldn't even be in our country." or some other justification.

I see this hear in the US as well.  We have interest groups that are poised to look at what the OTHER groups are doing and quickly pointing out how it makes their group feel.  Instead of looking at their own group.  Take a look at the Oscars.  Do you think black actors and celebrities would say anything if we had ONLY black nominees every year for the next 100?  No.  They wouldn't, and this is seen with Beyonce's SB dance in which she had all black female back up dancers, and I didn't watch it, but supposedly the NBA All Star game had all black players (a black friend of mine is the one who told me this).

Another black friend of mine on FB made a post on how the black community should vote for Sanders since to him, Sanders is the best candidate for black interest.  Which we know from the media is a bad thing, since David Duke endorsing Trump because of how he aligns with White Interest has been attacked.

So these groups are looking at what they feel is the opposition and decrying the actions of the opposition, while staying silent on their own group's actions.
(03-01-2016, 08:18 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You know suicide is a big problem for white males....

True, so obviously non marginalized groups have their issues too, but half of white male teens haven't attempted suicide. 

(03-01-2016, 08:36 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You know, this is actually something that I think is missed.

I have noticed that when these types of groups are formed they target the opposition.

The Muslim's group will not look at what the other Muslims are doing in Norway, nor will they stop Muslim men from harassing or straight out attack women, mainly non-muslim women.  They will just say "She shouldn't have broken Sharia Law."

The Soldiers of Odin will not look at the extremist in their group and stop them from hurting innocent people.  They will just say "They shouldn't even be in our country." or some other justification.

I see this hear in the US as well.  We have interest groups that are poised to look at what the OTHER groups are doing and quickly pointing out how it makes their group feel.  Instead of looking at their own group.  Take a look at the Oscars.  Do you think black actors and celebrities would say anything if we had ONLY black nominees every year for the next 100?  No.  They wouldn't, and this is seen with Beyonce's SB dance in which she had all black female back up dancers, and I didn't watch it, but supposedly the NBA All Star game had all black players (a black friend of mine is the one who told me this).

Another black friend of mine on FB made a post on how the black community should vote for Sanders since to him, Sanders is the best candidate for black interest.  Which we know from the media is a bad thing, since David Duke endorsing Trump because of how he aligns with White Interest has been attacked.

So these groups are looking at what they feel is the opposition and decrying the actions of the opposition, while staying silent on their own group's actions.

Muslims patrol sections of the UK and enforce sharia law in neighborhoods.   The problem with Muslims is they push their bs on everyone else and if you rebuff them they get violent.

As far as candidates for blacks. Rand Paul was probably the best candidate for black issues. The problem with sanders is he just increases their own slavery to the government.
(03-01-2016, 12:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: True, so obviously non marginalized groups have their issues too, but half of white male teens haven't attempted suicide. 

Thank God you are here to be he boards very own trans- gay-crusader.
(03-01-2016, 02:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Thank God you are here to be he boards very own trans-*****-crusader.

You'll never learn...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-29-2016, 10:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I mean suicide is certainly a bigger problem with marginalized groups. Glad this sad fact worked for your punchline. 

There was no punch line involved.
Just merely an observation to your observation.

if you look back in chronological order, you will discover that you are the first one to make a comment about people killing others.

For someone who pretends to be so sensitive, you're comment was very insensitive to others that might have friends in those countries.

You got what you gave.
(03-01-2016, 02:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: You'll never learn...

Oh so you don't want me using trans anymore now?   Guess it's back to ______ so I don't upset you fragile people.    

What's pretty crazy is the word they blocked out.   Hope we don't have a thread on homogenous milk.

The word filter is nuts. Constant swearing is allowed but common words are not lol
(03-01-2016, 02:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: You'll never learn...

Just a test to see if the word was *****.
---
Yep....
Isn't transqueer an actual classification ?
(03-01-2016, 02:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh so you don't want me using trans anymore now?   Guess it's back to ______ so I don't upset you fragile people.    

What's pretty crazy is the word they blocked out.   Hope we don't have a thread on homogenous milk.  

The word filter is nuts.  Constant swearing is allowed but common words are not lol

*I* don't care what you use.  Your continual attempts to get around the filter about this one word makes you look petty and childish.  So please continue as it just shows your core values as a poster here.

Oh, and feigning to not understand the difference between the beginning of the word homogenous and the word itself is just so cute on your part!  I bet your inbox is just flooding with congratulatory notes!   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-01-2016, 04:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: *I* don't care what you use.  Your continual attempts to get around the filter about this one word makes you look petty and childish.  So please continue as it just shows your core values as a poster here.

Oh, and feigning to not understand the difference between the beginning of the word homogenous and the word itself is just so cute on your part!  I bet your inbox is just flooding with congratulatory notes!   Smirk

Na but I am sure a lot of people who read this are having a laugh at your ridiculous notions on this whole subject.

You are like pat Jr. on this matter now. Just go ahead an go full on coward and block me as well. Between this and michelle Obama being thick I'm not sure how you sleep at night.