Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomi Lahren claims she’s “never seen a first lady be attacked” like Melania Truump
Trumps got folks wrapped around his finger if they think Melania is behind the scenes chastising her husband for cyber bullying. And if you believe that then fine, but how is that helping her public cause?

Urban could have chastised Smith behind closed doors and that would have meant nothing especially if it didn't change Smiths actions.

If Melania cared, she'd defend those bullied, including those bullied by her husband. She doesn't. But it's easy for Trump supporters to just assume she does behind closed doors to clear their conscience. That however doesn't do anything to help victims and stop others from being cyber bullies.

Imagine Michelle serving kids McDonalds at her school visits...... Would she get the same cover? Exactly. https://woldcnews.com/915962/eating-healthy-michelle-obama-under-fire-for-eating-burgerfries/. Maybe Trump supporters said "Oh she eats healthy behind closed doors, so people shouldn't criticize her because they don't know how she eats or feeds her kids at home". I wasn't around for those times so I can't say one way or another.

All we have to go by is what she does in public. There's nothing wrong with that. That's how life is. You must live it publicly, or no one is going to believe you live it privately. Especially in the position you are in under a microscope. Just as Michelle found out the hard way from these same people crying about Melania being criticized.

Point: If she is chastising her husband behind closed doors. It isn't working so she's still failed the victims she supposedly cares about.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(08-24-2018, 04:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: But, what proof do you have that she's not tried to stop her husband? Ok, she hasn't said anything publicly, that alone doesn't mean she hasn't tried. So, unless you have proof that she never talks to her husband privately or can link to some evidence that shows she's never tried to stop him, you cannot difinitively call her a hypocrite.

In this case, for some reason, the burden of proof is on the accused.

She has been accused of being a hypocrite because she has spoken out against cyber-bullying. We have no indication that she has ever cyber-bullied anyone, when have nothing of her stating she supports her husband's right to cyber-bully, we have no idea if they've ever had private discussions on the matter, but she's the world's biggest hypocrite because folks don't like what her husband does and she has, as of yet, publicly rebuked him. 

It's just the same as the scenario I mentioned about here going to visit the border or talking with the 1st Lady of Spain about the welfare of Children. She even wore a jacket to the border stating that she didn't care about the haters that said she's a hypocrite and has no right to do something opposite her husband. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I stink Melania is scared to death of Trump and what he would do to her or her parents if she ever turned on him. Does she look like a happy woman?
She don't look happy (unless she's with Obama), but the discomfort might be her stomach being all screwed up from eating too much diamond spaghetti.

(08-24-2018, 05:28 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I stink 

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-24-2018, 05:28 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I stink Melania is scared to death of Trump and what he would do to her or her parents if she ever turned on him. Does she look like a happy woman?

I don't think she's scared; I think she's rebuking him in clever ways:

Trump responsible for family separations: She wears a jacket that says I don't care, do you? While going to visit the facilities and children

Trump call LeBron dumb: She praises LeBron's work with children

Trump send abrasive emails: She starts a campaign against cyber-bullying. Some point to the shirt she was wearing as further rebuke of Trump.

These are just some of the more recent ones I can think of off the top of my head. Unfortunately, some hate POTUS to such a degree that they have to hate her. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rush-limbaugh-michelle-obamas-a-hypocrite-for-eating-ribs/

I'm searching but no one gave Michelle cover for possibly living it behind closed doors if not publicly.

(08-24-2018, 05:41 PM)jj22 Wrote: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rush-limbaugh-michelle-obamas-a-hypocrite-for-eating-ribs/

I'm searching but no one gave Michelle cover for possibly living it behind closed doors if not publicly.

The moment when you have failed to make any sort of point. I could explain the numerous levels on which this analogy fails, but why. 

My point is you must live it publicly just as Michelle found out. So no "she may be chastising Trump behind closed door" doesn't work. Which folks know but have no response to.

(08-24-2018, 05:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't think she's scared; I think she's rebuking him in clever ways:

Trump responsible for family separations: She wears a jacket that says I don't care, do you? While going to visit the facilities and children

How the hell is that a rebuke of the Donald?  Saying she does not care about the situation at the border is actually supporting Donald's decision because he did not care about the separated families either..
(08-24-2018, 05:28 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I stink  

I appreciate your honesty.

Mellow

To the OP, I don't think she's a hypocrite. There's irony, but that's not the same thing.
(08-24-2018, 05:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  She even wore a jacket to the border stating that she didn't care about the haters 

No.  She wore that jacket to state that she really didn't care about the families being separated.
(08-24-2018, 05:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: She has been accused of being a hypocrite because she has spoken out against cyber-bullying. We have no indication that she has ever cyber-bullied anyone, when have nothing of her stating she supports her husband's right to cyber-bully, we have no idea if they've ever had private discussions on the matter, but she's the world's biggest hypocrite because folks don't like what her husband does and she has, as of yet, publicly rebuked him. 

Wow.  So she choses to be the PUBLIC spokesperson for the fight against cyber bullying but keeps it a secret when she does something to fight against cyber bullying.

I think some one needs to explain to her what a public spokesperson is supposed to do.  You don't start a public awareness program then function in secret.

I would not be rebuking her because of Trumps cyber bully behavior is SHE had not tried to win favor by claiming to start crusading against cyber bullying.
(08-24-2018, 06:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  She wore that jacket to state that she really didn't care about the families being separated.

That's not what she said. She said she wore because she didn't care about thee haters like yourself, who didn't think she should go down there because of her husband's policies. 

Of course you could call her a liar. 

(08-24-2018, 06:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wow.  So she choses to be the PUBLIC spokesperson for the fight against cyber bullying but keeps it a secret when she does something to fight against cyber bullying.

I think some one needs to explain to her what a public spokesperson is supposed to do.  You don't start a public awareness program then function in secret.

I would not be rebuking her because of Trumps cyber bully behavior is SHE had not tried to win favor by claiming to start crusading against cyber bullying.

Apparently you're the expert. Why not see if she'll give you an audience? 

(08-24-2018, 05:41 PM)jj22 Wrote: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rush-limbaugh-michelle-obamas-a-hypocrite-for-eating-ribs/

The moment when you have failed to make any sort of point. I could explain the numerous levels on which this analogy fails, but why. 

(08-24-2018, 06:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's not what she said. She said she wore because she didn't care about thee haters like yourself, 

Of course you could call her a liar. 

I am calling you a liar because she never said anything like that.

Facts from your echo chamber are not facts in the real world.
(08-24-2018, 06:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Apparently you're the expert. Why not see if she'll give you an audience? 

What is this even supposed to mean?

What makes you think Melania Trump would give me an audience?
(08-24-2018, 02:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My wife loves Drop Dead Divas, I do not; however, I still support her. Am I a hypocrite (or in your words "the world's biggest") if I say I hate Drop Dead Divas?

ThumbsUp That's amazing! Of course, the problem with this comparison is that you compare a clear statement about good and bad, or say right and wrong, to a matter of personal taste.

And these two instances just don't compare. No need to corroborate on that obvious truth that you're, of course, well aware of. 
(08-24-2018, 06:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am calling you a liar because she never said anything like that.

Facts from your echo chamber are not facts in the real world.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/msn/a-melania-source-explains-the-meaning-behind-the-controversial-i-really-dont-care-do-u-jacket-she-wore-on-a-trip-to-visit-immigrant-children/ar-BBM3XrK

Quote:A source close to Melania Trump told The New York Times her "I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?" jacket was actually directed at critics of her decision to visit immigrant children.

Now you can believe the source quoted in echo chambers such as Business Insider or you can go with what others want to believe.

Either one is not going to stop you from calling someone a liar so go for it; it's so you.