Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too many white people in top national security positions
That's just turrible.

White people think too much alike says Susan Rice. Yet again an example of leftist being racists.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/12/susan-rice-too-many-white-people-top-national-security-positions
I remember a few semesters ago I had to take an Urban education class. Basically white people are holding the black man down type of stuff. Mrs. Rice would have loved that class Mellow

Funny side note: Some of the sources we were reading posted falsified statistics. I remember one percentage about poor white people looked funny to me so I looked up their citation. Their percentage was 4% off from the actual number in their citation. Manipulating statistics to fit your narrative? That's totally credible Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(05-13-2016, 11:58 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I remember a few semesters ago I had to take an Urban education class. Basically white people are holding the black man down type of stuff. Mrs. Rice would have loved that class  Mellow

Funny side note: Some of the sources we were reading posted falsified statistics. I remember one percentage about poor white people looked funny to me so I looked up their citation. Their percentage was 4% off from the actual number in their citation. Manipulating statistics to fit your narrative? That's totally credible  Mellow

liberal colleges....  where you pay for a piece of paper and no experience lol...  well that's all colleges.
(05-13-2016, 12:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: liberal colleges....  where you pay for a piece of paper and no experience lol...  well that's all colleges.

At least it wasn't for my major  Hilarious but a required core class  Whatever

Towson University is quickly going down the toilet.  I have many many other stories I could share.  I can't wait to be out of here in a week.  ThumbsUp
"By now, we should all know the dangers of ‘groupthink,’ where folks who are alike often think alike,” she said. “By contrast, groups comprised of different people tend to question one another’s assumptions, draw on divergent perspectives and experiences, and yield better outcomes."

And she's right. I talk to a lot of businesses about tunnel vision, how they may be very well experienced in there industry, but their business is not going to be successful because that's the only experience they have. A restaurateur may make great pizza, but his business is failing because he doesn't understand his market, or he doesn't realize his decor is driving away business. Or maybe they're just missing out on opportunities because they only know how to think one way.

Government is no different. One municipality I cover has four elected leaders, all farmers. They are well versed when it comes to conservation issues, land management, road funds, budgets, etc. But get to talking about insurance, worker compensation, employee training, sponsored events, they all pretty much just defer to department heads. They lack that experience.

So, yeah, she's right. But do go on making it a race issue.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-13-2016, 12:09 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: At least it wasn't for my major  Hilarious but a required core class  Whatever

Towson University is quickly going down the toilet.  I have many many other stories I could share.  I can't wait to be out of here in a week.  ThumbsUp

It's funny you mention Towson. We're going to be mopping the floor with them in the CAA softball tournament in about 30 minutes. Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-13-2016, 12:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: liberal colleges....  where you pay for a piece of paper and no experience lol...  well that's all colleges.

No experience? Not true for all liberal arts colleges. Hands on and internships are a major part of many programs here.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-13-2016, 12:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: No experience? Not true for all liberal arts colleges. Hands on and internships are a major part of many programs here.

Agreed. My major has a lot of quality hands on education as well as a required 6 credit internship. It's the required core classes that have nothing to do with my major that are the problem.
Susan rice is a disgusting human being and a liar.

People like her are the exact reason the world is a corrupt place.
(05-13-2016, 12:09 PM)Benton Wrote: So, yeah, she's right. But do go on making it a race issue.

Are you talking to Rice?

Quote:To those who deride our diversity, my answer is:  I see why it matters every day, in those who protect this country and grapple with the toughest global issues we face.  I’m privileged to work with brilliant and dedicated professionals across our government.  But we must acknowledge that our national security agencies have not yet drawn fully on the strengths of our great nation.  Minorities still make up less than 20 percent of our senior diplomats.  Less than 15 percent of senior military officers and senior intelligence officials.  Too often, our national security workforce has been what former Florida Senator Bob Graham called “white, male, and Yale.”  In the halls of power, in the faces of our national security leaders, America is still not fully reflected.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-13-2016, 06:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Susan rice is a disgusting human being and a liar.  

People like her are the exact reason the world is a corrupt place.

Opinion.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-13-2016, 07:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Opinion.

Rock On

Backed up with a lot of facts.   

she should be In jail.   
(05-13-2016, 08:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Backed up with a lot of facts.   

she should be In jail.   

Proof of shut up.

Otherwise...opinion.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-13-2016, 08:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: Proof of shut up.

Otherwise...opinion.

There you go... Bury your head In the sand.   

Be the good liberal soldier.   
(05-13-2016, 11:04 AM)Vlad Wrote: That's just turrible.

White people think too much alike says Susan Rice. Yet again an example of leftist being racists.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/12/susan-rice-too-many-white-people-top-national-security-positions

I'm guessing Affirmative Action, United Negro College Fund, and tons of other minority grants and scholarships just are not enough to provide the opportunity to ascend to such ranks.

We should probably just allow her to appoint some people.
Rolleyes

(05-13-2016, 09:11 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm guessing Affirmative Action, United Negro College Fund, and tons of other minority grants and scholarships just are not enough to provide the opportunity to ascend to such ranks.

We should probably just allow her to appoint some people.
Rolleyes

Better yet, start programs promoting family values and the importance of a two parent home, directed at minorities.  Treat the symptom, the problem will persist.  Treat the ailment, the problem cures itself.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(05-13-2016, 09:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Better yet, start programs promoting family values and the importance of a two parent home, directed at minorities.  Treat the symptom, the problem will persist.  Treat the ailment, the problem cures itself.

Right on !

The idea of marriage/parenting as a partnership needs promotion.
I wonder why the government does not put money into that kind of program ?
Whatever
(05-13-2016, 09:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Better yet, start programs promoting family values and the importance of a two parent home, directed at minorities.  Treat the symptom, the problem will persist.  Treat the ailment, the problem cures itself.

Amen to that....  
Rice should be more concerned about "too many whites" in engineering and the sciences.

Must be some sort of white oppression goin on there too.

Thank God Neil DeGrasse Tyson was able to overcome it.
(05-13-2016, 10:48 PM)Vlad Wrote: Rice should be more concerned about "too many whites" in engineering and the sciences.

Must be some sort of white oppression goin on there too.

Thank God Neil DeGrasse Tyson was able to overcome it.

Well, that's a concern by some. That disproportionate education funding and opportunities prohibits minorities from advancing in math and science careers.  More affluent neighborhoods receive most of the education dollars. Those neighborhoods tend to be  mostly white.