Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panic Mode
(03-13-2019, 10:17 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Does this organization ever do anything you're critical of? You are drunk on the orange kool aid.

Sure they do. I thought Zampese as OC was a trainwreck you could see from a mile away. The fact they never got any trade compensation for AJ McCarron back when people thought he could actually play was a missed opportunity. They're a few years too late in moving on from Marvin Lewis. Joe Mixon seems to be a fine player, but I wouldn't have drafted him. The coaching in most of the playoff losses was abysmal. I could continue.

Do you deny any of the things I said in the post you quoted was true? Or are we just going to pretend that none of that ever happened because they were really bad in the 1990s?
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 10:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Tell that to 2017 Sean McVay after the Whitworth signing. Taylor's spent the last month watching tape on these guys and talking to Tobin about them. It's common for new coaches to bring in new players. Just look at 2003. Marin Lewis brought in John Thornton, Kevin Hardy, Reggie Kelly, Tory James, Duane Clemons, etc. 

I remember that. Marvin did a lot his first year. All we had on D was TKO and Simmons and when TKO decided not to stay we needed a complete defensive overhaul. Marvin did good, honestly.
Reply/Quote