Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/07/16/watch-tur-threatens-to-send-shapiro-home-in-an-ambulance-during-jenner-discussion/

So much for being peaceful lol.

Btw Ben Shapiro is the Man.
Lol at the comments.

This is my favorite:

There is nothing more dangerous than a violent twink. Especially one high on estrogen. Rolleyes
(07-18-2015, 02:00 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Lol at the comments.

This is my favorite:

There is nothing more dangerous than a violent twink. Especially one high on estrogen. Rolleyes

Haha Ikr.
Shapiro was clearly trying to troll the other guest by calling them masculine pronouns and asking what their genetics are. Zoey Tur (?) shouldn't have taken the bait, but both of them are whiny, self-righteous bitches, with a severe case of "I have the right to offend as many people as I want and you have no right to get mad about it" syndrome.
"little man almost gets ass kicked by trans woman"

I saw this last night and knew Lucy would post it. Shapiro was being a massive ****. He was trying to bait Tur into reacting. Tur shouldn't have taken the bait.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-18-2015, 02:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha Ikr.

I don't think you got the joke

(07-18-2015, 09:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "little man almost gets ass kicked by trans woman"

I saw this last night and knew Lucy would post it. Shapiro was being a massive ****. He was trying to bait Tur into reacting. Tur shouldn't have taken the bait.

Ofc I would post it.... It's ridiculous.

Shapiro was just being blunt. The other dude just got upset because Shapiro called it as it was...
(07-18-2015, 09:45 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't think you got the joke

The joke that the comments were funny?
(07-18-2015, 09:53 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ofc I would post it....  It's ridiculous.    

Shapiro was just being blunt.   The other dude just got upset because Shapiro called it as it was...

Actually Shapiro was just being a classic troll. Say something designed to deliberately infuriate, then feign surprise when they react the exact way you intended them to.
(07-18-2015, 10:01 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Actually Shapiro was just being a classic troll. Say something designed to deliberately infuriate, then feign surprise when they react the exact way you intended them to.

Maybe he was .... But shouldnt that dude be ready for stuff like that when going on a talk show? Besides I'm sure they all sat in a green room and they all saw how each other were
2 things:

1. Didn't know Ambulances took you home

2. Did dude-chick say someone was uneducated in the subject because that person didn't know chromosomes don't make you a male or female? It's a simple as XX-XY.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Actions like these are what's going to cause things to spiral.
Now, men are forced to respond to all threats equally.
We used to give women a pass, as good men would never hit one.
Now, we have to consider the fact that it could be a threatening transsexual.
It's not easy being a CIS male.
:snark:
These days if you can dream it then you can change anything.

Wanna be black.... No problem

Wanna be the opposite sex .... No problem

Wanna be an animal .... No problem

There are obviously loads of people with mental issues who aren't stable yet we continue to pretend with them. Calling them courageous.
(07-18-2015, 11:49 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: These days if you can dream it then you can change anything.  

There are obviously loads of people with mental issues who aren't stable yet we continue to pretend with them.   Calling them courageous.

I wonder how long it will be until people with Body integrity identity disorder are allowed to live as amputees ?
I don't think it's fair if certain people are allowed to cut off certain body parts and they are not.
They are still considered mentally unstable.
Sad
(07-18-2015, 11:49 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: These days if you can dream it then you can change anything.  

There are obviously loads of people with mental issues who aren't stable yet we continue to pretend with them.   Calling them courageous.

And you told me you were not openly hostile towards trans people. Here you are calling them mentally ill.

(07-18-2015, 12:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: And you told me you were not openly hostile towards trans people. Here you are calling them mentally ill.

Lucy is massively intimidated by the fact that people that aren't like him are beginning to be treated with less anger and fear.  He refuses to dignify the fact that they deserve more respect and less hostility, (they are people, after all).  This is an internal issue resulting from feeling uncomfortable and insecure about transgender people.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(07-18-2015, 01:06 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This is an internal issue resulting from feeling uncomfortable and insecure about transgender people.

Are you suggesting he might be mentally ill?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

They can celebrate whoever they like.

This guy.... he followed his dreams.
He's MY hero !
[Image: cat-man-1.jpg]

BTW.... I'm pretty sure he's saying "WHO DEY !!".
(07-18-2015, 01:06 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Lucy is massively intimidated by the fact that people that aren't like him are beginning to be treated with less anger and fear.  He refuses to dignify the fact that they deserve more respect and less hostility, (they are people, after all).  This is an internal issue resulting from feeling uncomfortable and insecure about transgender people.

I respect these people . I just won't champion them like they actually went through some great feat. They went through life . Everyone has their own battles, it's unfair and unreasonable to champion one person's battle over another.
(07-18-2015, 12:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: And you told me you were not openly hostile towards trans people. Here you are calling them mentally ill.

I'm not hostile. And there is some concern it could be a mental problem. So it's fair play to mention.

You make it out like I said to hunt them down and burn them at the stake.