Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-20-2015, 02:51 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Meh he has a strong point.   Don't get all indignant when you were the one that is suggesting that one of our fatherly duties is to take our sons to brothels.  I'm not even sure what point you were trying to make with that.

That's it's been a rite of passage passed on from father to son in many cultures for ages. I was pointing that out and comparing it to my suggestion that forming an emotional bond with a the opposite sex is what makes you straight. And only when you fail to make that bond is when you choose to be gay. It's a choice but not a choice only because ita your responsibility to form that bond.

Hornones at puberty affect our heads in many ways. I think this is one of them.

The connection to taking your sons to a brothel was only referring how that bond has been made in older times.
(07-20-2015, 03:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That's it's been a rite of passage passed on from father to son in many cultures for ages.    I was pointing that out and comparing it to my suggestion that forming an emotional bond with a the opposite sex is what makes you straight.   And only when you fail to make that bond is when you choose to be gay.    It's a choice but not a choice only because ita your responsibility to form that bond.    

Hornones at puberty affect our heads in many ways.    I think this is one of them.  

The connection to taking your sons to a brothel was only referring how that bond has been made in older times.

Question: do you have any actual evidence for any ***** thing you say?

Moreover, do you really think using abused, exploited, often mentally ill women is a good thing as long as it produces straight men?

I'll bet 20 that even bfine isn't going to defend you on this one, Lucie.
(07-20-2015, 03:13 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: As a professed Christian (which you are), I feel you have an obligation to back up your assertions about morality with your religious views. Scientifically, I don't think that's much to ask.

Well your entitled to feel all you want. This isn't a discussion on religion, so if you want to talk religion then feel free to make a new thread.
(07-20-2015, 03:23 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Question: do you have any actual evidence for any ***** thing you say?

Moreover, do you really think using abused, exploited, often mentally ill women is a good thing as long as it produces straight men?

I'll bet 20 that even bfine isn't going to defend you on this one, Lucie.

Go back and read the thread. You have no idea what we have been discussing. Your jumping and making assertions based on what you think we have been talking about...
(07-20-2015, 03:23 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well your entitled to feel all you want.   This isn't a discussion on religion, so if you want to talk religion then feel free to make a new thread.

Classic evasion. Rock On

I don't care what post it's in; I will continually bring up the fact that you're a complete hypocrite for endorsing prostitution while calling yourself a Christian.
(07-20-2015, 03:25 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Go back and read the thread.   You have no idea what we have been discussing.   Your jumping and making assertions based on what you think we have been talking about...

I actually directly quoted what you said but mk.
(07-20-2015, 03:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That's it's been a rite of passage passed on from father to son in many cultures for ages.    I was pointing that out and comparing it to my suggestion that forming an emotional bond with a the opposite sex is what makes you straight.   And only when you fail to make that bond is when you choose to be gay.    It's a choice but not a choice only because ita your responsibility to form that bond.    

Hornones at puberty affect our heads in many ways.    I think this is one of them.  

Again...sex vs attraction.

Have sex in a brothel at the right age is not "forming emotional bonds" with the opposite sex.

I swear some men are still stuck in a caveman mentality these days.  Although cavemen may have treated their women better.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

:crazy:
(07-20-2015, 02:41 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Sorry you feel insulted by having the consequences of your own words laid out in a clear way. Anyway, my question remains. Where does fathers taking their sons to exploited women for paid sex fit into the Christian worldview?

You don't know that if you yell "Oh, God !" enough times, it will save their soul ?
Ninja
(07-19-2015, 05:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the issue is that when people see choice they immediately say it cannot be a choice because I didn't weigh the pros and cons and come to a logical solution.

I'll ask the question once again: When did you choose not to be a serial killer? Or do you think it is not a choice?

I know it is not a choice for me because I could not be attracted to men even if I wanted to.  

People make choices every day of their life, not just once.  I don't think a lot of serial killers made that choice in childhood.
(07-20-2015, 01:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know it is not a choice for me because I could not be attracted to men even if I wanted to.  

People make choices every day of their life, not just once.  I don't think a lot of serial killers made that choice in childhood.

When you get up from your computer which foot are you going to choose to step off with and are you going to be aware that you made that choice?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-20-2015, 02:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When you get up from your computer which foot are you going to choose to step off with and are you going to be aware that you made that choice?

Yes
(07-20-2015, 02:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When you get up from your computer which foot are you going to choose to step off with and are you going to be aware that you made that choice?

So we choose to be left or right handed (footed)?
(07-20-2015, 02:35 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Yes

I guess we are just different. I start walking all the time and it never enters my consciousness which foot I did or should step off with.

I have heard of cases of OCD so severe that the person has to consciously decide to breathe. Good luck.

(07-20-2015, 02:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: So we choose to be left or right handed (footed)?

Nope, but we have to decide to use our stronger appendage in the appropriate situation. It's just the brain does it so quickly that you do not realize a decision was made.

But now that you bring it up I will have to study it a little more. For instance I know that I was intended to be left handed. I do everything backwards fir a right-handed person. I hold scissors backwards (thumb in finger side), I write with my pen tilted like a left-hander, and my wife says I iron backwards (whatever that means).

I am also left leg and left eye dominate. When I fire a rifle I do do left-handed. Somehow my brained trained me to be right-handed.  I have 2 sons and one is left-handed.

(07-20-2015, 02:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, but we have to decide to use our stronger appendage in the appropriate situation. It's just the brain does it so quickly that you do not realize a decision was made.

But now that you bring it up I will have to study it a little more. For instance I know that I was intended to be left handed. I do everything backwards fir a right-handed person. I hold scissors backwards (thumb in finger side), I write with my pen tilted like a left-hander, and my wife says I iron backwards (whatever that means).

I am also left leg and left eye dominate. When I fire a rifle I do do left-handed. Somehow my brained trained me to be right-handed.  I have 2 sons and one is left-handed.

I was meant to be left handed too I think.  Catholic school nuns made me write right handed.  But I throw left, bat right.  Kick right. Left eye dominant.  My grandfather was left handed, my sister is, we have an uncle and a great aunt on the opposite side of the grandfather who are left handed too.

I used to throw with both hands but a shoulder injury took care of that!  LOL!  I have no idea when I figured out to throw with my left hand though.  

However I still believe we are born a certain way.  

Can I choose to be asexual?  My attraction to women is causing me a lot of misery and I'm stupid enough to think that I can't help it.
(07-20-2015, 03:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Can I choose to be asexual?  My attraction to women is causing me a lot of misery and I'm stupid enough to think that I can't help it.

Not right away. You can choose to be celibate and after a while this may turn into asexuality. However, you can chose immediately not to be miserable.

(07-20-2015, 03:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not right away. You can choose to be celibate and after a while this may turn into asexuality. However, you can chose immediately not to be miserable.

I can't choose to be celibate, apparently I'm cursed.  I'm amazed so many people are able to just turn off what I have been duped into thinking was a biological hard-wiring.  I truly am a fool!
(07-20-2015, 02:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I start walking all the time and it never enters my consciousness which foot I did or should step off with.

Kinda like it never entered my consciousness as to which sex I like or should like, I just am.  :snark:  A cousin of mine just came out, but we all new he was gay since he was like 5.  It was actually kind of funny we were all like "no shit?" LOL