Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Confession
Everyone has accepted the results of the voting processes. What he really means is Americans refuse to accept that Trump worked with the Russians. Which they seem to be more outraged about then the actual attack on America.

That's why you see them attacking me with far more anger and outrage then the man who just confessed to collusion with the country that attacked America.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(08-06-2018, 11:28 AM)jj22 Wrote: Trumps got you turning on our Vets, Intel, and Law enforcement agencies too. Believing Putin over Americans claiming there was no Russian attack and it's just Dems mad Hillary lost.

Real Pro America buddy. But carry on.....

You sorta switched topics there, amigo.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(08-06-2018, 11:37 AM)jj22 Wrote: Everyone has accepted the results of the voting processes. What he really means is Americans refuse to accept that Trump worked with the Russians. Which they seem to be more outraged about then the actual attack on America.

That's why you see them attacking me with far more anger and outrage then the man who just confessed to collusion with the country that attacked America.

I have to admit, the attacks on you are relentless and brutal.  Don't let 'em get you down.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Still nothing on the confession? Just shot at me..... Exactly.

(08-06-2018, 11:39 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You sorta switched topics there, amigo.

Not at all. Goal regurgitating Trumps/Russian talking points that this is all a hoax because Dems don't want to admit defeat to attack me is against what all those people referenced says. So who is he quoting/siding with? Putin/Trump or America's Vets/Intel/Law Enforcement?

Right.... But carry on.

(08-06-2018, 11:57 AM)jj22 Wrote: Not at all. Goal regurgitating Trumps/Russian talking points that this is all a hoax because Dems don't want to admit defeat to attack me is against what all those people referenced says. So who is he quoting/siding with? Putin/Trump or America's Vets/Intel/Law Enforcement?

Right.... But carry on.

I have no idea what you are saying.

(08-06-2018, 11:53 AM)jj22 Wrote: Still nothing on the confession? Just shot at me..... Exactly.

I already asked you.  Confession of what crime?  

(08-06-2018, 12:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I already asked you.  Confession of what crime?  

52 USC 30121

(a)ProhibitionIt shall be unlawful for—

(1) foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

© an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
(08-06-2018, 12:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 52 USC 30121

(1)foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—

(A)a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B)a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

©an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2)a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

So you have to prove they a)received something of value and b) didn't compensate for it.  Did Trump confess to that?

Switch Trumps name with Obama or Hillary on all the info out and suddenly it'll all be clearer I'm sure.

But carry on.

(08-06-2018, 12:12 PM)jj22 Wrote: Switch Trumps name with Obama or Hillary on all the info out and suddenly it'll all be clearer I'm sure.

But carry on.

Quit attacking me.

(08-06-2018, 12:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So you have to prove they a)received something of value and b) didn't compensate for it.  Did Trump confess to that?

All I have to prove is that he solicited a contribution.  Don't have to prove that he got anything or that anyone wascompensated.

The law says it is against the law to solicit a contribution from a foreign country.  That is exactly what he did.  He tried to get the Russians to contribute some information to his campaign.

Why are you defending Trump on this?
(08-06-2018, 12:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: All I have to prove is that he solicited a contribution.  Don't have to prove that he got anything or that anyone wascompensated.

The law says it is against the law to solicit a contribution from a foreign country.  That is exactly what he did.  He tried to get the Russians to contribute some information to his campaign.

Why are you defending Trump on this?

I'm not trying to defend him ethically.  I think he's a sleaze and his son and son-in-law are just as bad if not worse.  I just don't think he confessed to anything.   Jr might have some campaign finance laws he has to answer for, but isn't that usually just a fine?

(08-06-2018, 12:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm not trying to defend him ethically.  I think he's a sleaze and his son and son-in-law are just as bad if not worse.  I just don't think he confessed to anything.   Jr might have some campaign finance laws he has to answer for, but isn't that usually just a fine?

If you would look up the timeline of how Trump has handled that meeting you'd understand why this looks like a confession.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-06-2018, 12:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: If you would look up the timeline of how Trump has handled that meeting you'd understand why this looks like a confession.

Do you have one available?  I mean if I could change my position on this, I think I could make JJ's week. Althouhg I think JJ was shooting higher than campaign finance law breaking.

(08-06-2018, 12:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Do you have one available?  I mean if I could change my position on this, I think I could make JJ's week.  Althouhg I think JJ was shooting higher than campaign finance law breaking.

Mellow

http://bfy.tw/JHm5
(08-06-2018, 12:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 52 USC 30121

(1) foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

© an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

This is hilarious coming from someone that will bend over backwards to try and demonstrate how Hillary didn't break a law.

As to the OP: I've said numerous times. If Trump colluded with the Russians to get dirt on Hills and expose it to the public he should resign or face impeachment. But you might have to understand his motive to do so as our Executive Branch at the time damn sure was going to turn over the smallest of rocks. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(08-06-2018, 12:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

http://bfy.tw/JHm5

Geeze I thought maybe you knew of one and had it handy.  

Hillary would have made such an awful president that it's actually commendable that Trump would put himself at so much risk to protect us from her winning...or something. Who cares?
(08-06-2018, 12:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Geeze I thought maybe you knew of one and had it handy.  

I didn't need one as I have a memory slightly longer than some around here.

But I'll make it even easier for you to not read the story and offer more excuses for your boy Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/01/politics/timeline-donald-trump-jr-/index.html

ThumbsUp