Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Tweets...
He is very proud of this endorsement from...(checking notes)...a lobbying group.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
FTR he's playing golf again today.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 05:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: FTR he's playing golf again today.

He's been there all weekend. He golfed with Favre yesterday. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 05:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's been there all weekend. He golfed with Favre yesterday. 

Hilarious
Reply/Quote

The Reagan Foundation is apparently now an extension of the Washington Post.

Fred Ryan was Reagan's chief of staff for years and a close and personal confidant of the family. He was responsible for overseeing it's creation along with the creation of the Reagan Library. He also has been the director of the WH historical association since 2001 and its chairman since 2012. He also started Politico. He's a Republican who has worked with both parties to preserve the legacy of the White House and Ronald Reagan. He once personally purchased a pub in Ireland called the Ronald Reagan Pub and had it taken apart and shipped to California so that it could be rebuilt at the Reagan Library.

But, yea, he's one of many conspiring against Trump...

Reply/Quote
So, yet another pointless thread for the sole purpose of spewing yet even more negative vibes in P&R??

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 05:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:

Fred Ryan was Reagan's chief of staff for years and a close and person confidant of the family. He was responsible for overseeing it's creation along with the creation of the Reagan Library. He also has been the director of the WH historical association since 2001 and its chairman since 2012. He also started Politico. He's a Republican who has worked with both parties to preserve the legacy of the White House and Ronald Reagan. He once personally purchased a pub in Ireland called the Ronald Reagan Pub and had it taken apart and shipped to California so that it could be rebuilt at the Reagan Library.

And you just know that Trump has no idea who the guy is...someone told him that because it tied to the Post.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 05:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, yet another pointless thread for the sole purpose of spewing yet even more negative vibes in P&R??

The words of the president will always be scrutinized, as they should.

You're free to engage with anyone who has posted here and defend the tweets, but just complaining that it is pointless because it exposes bad things that are said by a politician you like isn't a worthwhile contribution. 

Maybe you have an explanation as to why Trump, who has golfed more than his predecessors, is claiming to be too busy with a pandemic while spending the weekend golfing? He has golfed 11 times in the last 30 days as the pandemic has spiraled out of control. Perhaps you have a reason to give that explains to us why that should not be scrutinized.

I know Trump claimed a few weeks ago that it's ok because he is doing is less than Obama (patently false), but maybe there's a reason that's actually factual?

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 05:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

The Lincoln Project just replied 

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 05:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:  

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 05:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

This is off topic as it just replies to the LP's campaign against Trump, so I'll post it under the 2020 campaign. There was a good article about why their ads against him are so effective compared to Democrat's ads. 

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 05:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The words of the president will always be scrutinized, as they should.

You're free to engage with anyone who has posted here and defend the tweets, but just complaining that it is pointless because it exposes bad things that are said by a politician you like isn't a worthwhile contribution. 

Maybe you have an explanation as to why Trump, who has golfed more than his predecessors, is claiming to be too busy with a pandemic while spending the weekend golfing? He has golfed 11 times in the last 30 days as the pandemic has spiraled out of control. Perhaps you have a reason to give that explains to us why that should not be scrutinized.

I know Trump claimed a few weeks ago that it's ok because he is doing is less than Obama (patently false), but maybe there's a reason that's actually factual?

Actually, since the OP likes to fill the P&R jokes thread with tweets from the POTUS, I just thought this one a bit redundant..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 05:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, yet another pointless thread for the sole purpose of spewing yet even more negative vibes in P&R??

Mellow 

And your response does what exactly?

(07-26-2020, 06:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Actually, since the OP likes to fill the P&R jokes thread with tweets from the POTUS, I just thought this one a bit redundant..

Or is there a rule about what can be used to start a thread that I missed?  However, since it was brought up:  I try to post tweets ABOUT DJT, or responses to hiw tweets there and his own tweets here.  But I'll try to be more careful (perfect?) so as not to be the one bringing "negativity" to P&R and upset anyone. 
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 06:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Actually, since the OP likes to fill the P&R jokes thread with tweets from the POTUS, I just thought this one a bit redundant..

This whole forum has become redundant. Endless threads started about how shitty Trump and those one the Right are started by the woke folk. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
DJT is off the golf course and retweeting random fights...for some reason.

In case someone isn't on twitter and is curious what DJT does in his down time.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 05:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:

Fred Ryan was Reagan's chief of staff for years and a close and personal confidant of the family. He was responsible for overseeing it's creation along with the creation of the Reagan Library. He also has been the director of the WH historical association since 2001 and its chairman since 2012. He also started Politico. He's a Republican who has worked with both parties to preserve the legacy of the White House and Ronald Reagan. He once personally purchased a pub in Ireland called the Ronald Reagan Pub and had it taken apart and shipped to California so that it could be rebuilt at the Reagan Library.

Levin has DJT's back...

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 09:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: Levin has DJT's back...

Wild that they know better than the guy picked by Reagan to establish his foundation

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 05:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:  

Those boys are vicious....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

You’re right. Let’s be positive. The China virus is totally under control. We’re at 15 cases and in just five months this hoax will be down to 4M cases and 140K deaths and climbing.

Better?
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 07:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This whole forum has become redundant. Endless threads started about how shitty Trump and those one the Right are started by the woke folk. 

Do you want to start the thread about the Republican healthcare plan to replace Obamacare? Or should I?
Reply/Quote