Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump, lets move on
(07-21-2022, 01:27 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: trump will be president again in 2024 and will get back to work putting this country back on the right path so you better get use to hearing his name a whole lot more.

just look at how bad things have got without him. whether you like him or not, the country needs him.

I sure hope not ! But I also hope and pray it's not Biden either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 01:44 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I sure hope not ! But I also hope and pray it's not Biden either.

i bet if you hooked everyone who voted for biden to a lie detector almost all of them would take trump back in a second. take away what you might think of him as a person and just focus on what he accomplished and i think it's pretty clear why he'll be back in the white house. people know they messed up going with biden.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 01:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: And here's your winner! The media made Trump what he is today and also continues to keep him in the forefront. Sucks for Biden because if he actually had any accomplishments (which he doesn't) then they are overshadowed by the medias love/hate of Trump. Maybe, just maybe, Biden is screwing up catastrophically worse than any president before because he's trying to get some kind of attention? 

With that said, the media is not the sole source of Trumps life support machine. Individuals need to let it go as well. So for those of you (not pointing at Hollodero - just piggy backing off my reply) who just can't seem to keep his name out of your mouth, unplug yourselves and set yourself free.

As much as I'm sick to death of Trump. I'm sick to death of Biden as well. 
Reply/Quote
Welp, I rest my case.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 01:48 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: i bet if you hooked everyone who voted for biden to a lie detector almost all of them would take trump back in a second. take away what you might think of him as a person and just focus on what he accomplished and i think it's pretty clear why he'll be back in the white house. people know they messed up going with biden.

Oh I'm not so sure about that ? I do fully believe many who voted for Biden are having buyers remorse now.

In other words they didn't want Trump so they voted for Biden no matter how much he lies or whatever else.

I'm just hoping somebody else comes to light before the next election and we don't have to deal with either of them. And to be honest I have no idea who that is yet ?
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 01:56 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Oh I'm not so sure about that ? I do fully believe many who voted for Biden are having buyers remorse now.

In other words they didn't want Trump so they voted for Biden no matter how much he lies or whatever else.

I'm just hoping somebody else comes to light before the next election and we don't have to deal with either of them. And to be honest I have no idea who that is yet ?

Quit lying and admit you want Trump back. 

Ill admit it, I miss Trump.  I've lost everything since Biden got elected.  
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 01:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Then, when they give you a wishy washy answer that is nothing but empty platitudes, tell them you'll be looking forward to casting your vote for someone else.

I think that's where this idea runs into problems. It just does not really sound like a believable threat. OK I abhor Trump and lean left politically, but since you disappointed me I will now vote for the Trump supporting guy (or lady, sure) that talks about stolen elections, denies climate change and wants an abortion ban. I feel in times of these extremisms (and the other side appears to perceive it just as intensely), for most people that single someone else in a general election just isn't an option.

I could see that play out for primaries. But in those the incumbent just usually has the huge advantage of established connections to influential people and big money. I think that is one of the major issues.

- I for one sure file that whole mess under "further examples of why a two-party system is bad for democracy". As if more evidence was needed.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 01:56 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Oh I'm not so sure about that ? I do fully believe many who voted for Biden are having buyers remorse now.

if it's not trump and that would only be if he changes his mind about running for some reason, i think it'll be desantis or abbott. my personal choice would be for abbott. but i think trump runs and wins, then we get back to work putting this country on the right path again.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 01:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Quit lying and admit you want Trump back. 

Ill admit it, I miss Trump.  I've lost everything since Biden got elected.  

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I wouldn't vote for Trump if he were the last man on earth. Need I say Biden either ?

I do miss the spray tan and the hairdo
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 02:04 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: if it's not trump and that would only be if he changes his mind about running for some reason, i think it'll be desantis or abbott. my personal choice would be for abbott. but i think trump runs and wins, then we get back to work putting this country on the right path again.

I don't even think Trump can undo the damage Biden has done to this country. 
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 02:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't even think Trump can undo the damage Biden has done to this country. 

Sadly they've both done much damage to this country. And IMHO neither is the answer to get out of it.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 02:08 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Sadly they've both done much damage to this country. And IMHO neither is the answer to get out of it.

be honest though, if they both run in 2024 who would you rather have?
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 01:48 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: i bet if you hooked everyone who voted for biden to a lie detector almost all of them would take trump back in a second. take away what you might think of him as a person and just focus on what he accomplished and i think it's pretty clear why he'll be back in the white house. people know they messed up going with biden.

I bet you would be overwhelmingly wrong. While it is true that people who voted for Joe may not be happy with his performance, we still prefer him 1000x over Trump.  Trump had no substantial accomplishments that would drive many to vote for him again and even if he did his actions since Nov 4, 2020, have more than eradicated that.  His legislative wins were minimal.  His international reputation was laughable. 

You can't separate who he is as a person from his job as President because his failures as a human drove his every action and ultimately put the US in a worse condition than it was before he took office.

Not understanding the reasons people voted for Biden over Trump is the main reason you are so gullible to the lies he tells.  You can't see outside the ideas the messengers of the cult tell you.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 02:03 PM)hollodero Wrote: I think that's where this idea runs into problems. It just does not really sound like a believable threat. OK I abhor Trump and lean left politically, but since you disappointed me I will now vote for the Trump supporting guy (or lady, sure) that talks about stolen elections, denies climate change and wants an abortion ban. I feel in times of these extremisms (and the other side appears to perceive it just as intensely), for most people that single someone else in a general election just isn't an option.

I could see that play out for primaries. But in those the incumbent just usually has the huge advantage of established connections to influential people and big money. I think that is one of the major issues.

- I for one sure file that whole mess under "further examples of why a two-party system is bad for democracy". As if more evidence was needed.

I often wonder if the two party system doesn't need to go away myself ? 
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 02:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't even think Trump can undo the damage Biden has done to this country. 

i agree bud, biden has made a huge mess, but trump can pick back up where he left off and repair the damage and get things back on track. that's why i think people really regret going with biden in the first place. look at how far trump could've been right now.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 02:10 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: be honest though, if they both run in 2024 who would you rather have?

I'm being honest when I say I want neither one, bad.

I can't even wrap my mind around having to choose one. They're both horrible options for different reasons.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 02:10 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: be honest though, if they both run in 2024 who would you rather have?

No matter who is on the ballot we need to vote for Trump in 2024.  Do you really think the status quo politicians are going to let him run again?  They fear his power and they know he's out to get rid of all the lousy politicians of either party.

The only way Trump isn't the GOP nominee in 2024 is if the primary was rigged.

(07-21-2022, 02:13 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: i agree bud, biden has made a huge mess, but trump can pick back up where he left off and repair the damage and get things back on track. that's why i think people really regret going with biden in the first place. look at how far trump could've been right now.

Hang in there, bud.  Thankfully we are used to living in hard times thanks to Obama being in office for 8 years.  Keep the faith, it's always darkest before the dawn and remember....TRUMP IN 2024 no matter who is on the "so called" ballot.

Have a blessed day.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 02:10 PM)pally Wrote: I bet you would be overwhelmingly wrong. While it is true that people who voted for Joe may not be happy with his performance, we still prefer him 1000x over Trump.  Trump had no substantial accomplishments that would drive many to vote for him again and even if he did his actions since Nov 4, 2020, have more than eradicated that.  His legislative wins were minimal.  His international reputation was laughable. 

You can't separate who he is as a person from his job as President because his failures as a human drove his every action and ultimately put the US in a worse condition than it was before he took office.

Not understanding the reasons people voted for Biden over Trump is the main reason you are so gullible to the lies he tells.  You can't see outside the ideas the messengers of the cult tell you.  

failures as a human? can you name me one politician that don't have failures or skeletons as a person? 

your right, trump ain't perfect but guess what, no one else is either. god uses imperfect people because that's all there are. and there is no cult. i'm so tired of hearing that. any time people decide they've had enough and want to fight back against what's wrong, it's called a cult. wts?

and the reason foreign leaders didn't like Trump was because they couldn't Push him around. 
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 02:14 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm being honest when I say I want neither one, bad.

I can't even wrap my mind around having to choose one. They're both horrible options for different reasons.

wow really? you put trump at the same level as biden? i just don't get that.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 02:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: No matter who is on the ballot we need to vote for Trump in 2024.  Do you really think the status quo politicians are going to let him run again?  They fear his power and they know he's out to get rid of all the lousy politicians of either party.

The only way Trump isn't the GOP nominee in 2024 is if the primary was rigged.

Hang in there, bud.  Thankfully we are used to living in hard times thanks to Obama being in office for 8 years.  Keep the faith, it's always darkest before the dawn and remember....TRUMP IN 2024 no matter who is on the "so called" ballot.

Have a blessed day.

i actually didn't mind Obama as much as many of my friends and fellow Republicans did cause he actually ended up being pretty conservative on some issues that are important to me, and he kept biden from being president for 8 years!
Reply/Quote