Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump, lets move on

[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 09:28 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Why may I ask does the name Donald Trump come up in every conversation about current politics ? Every single time something is said about how bad Biden is screwing things up you can bet your life the name Trump is coming !

That's all we've heard ever since Biden was elected, Trump, Trump, Trump. He's in the news everyday. Thousands of articles on the internet. I'm sick to death of hearing the name Trump ! He's gone, hopefully for good.

Just face it Biden and this current administration are horrible. Trump was horrible. But you can't make Biden be good by constantly using the Trump gauge.

It's like the Lewis/Dalton thing they're gone, get over it. Trump is gone. Lets judge Biden on Biden.

Rant switch off.

Never, because Trump lives in their heads rent free.....
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 11:10 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Never, because Trump lives in their heads rent free.....

As long as the elected left keep chasing the Trump tail and the media continues to feed it, the sheep will follow.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 11:10 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Never, because Trump lives in their heads rent free.....

(08-10-2022, 11:48 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: As long as the elected left keep chasing the Trump tail and the media continues to feed it, the sheep will follow.

Y'all didn't see that post above yours? Where GOP leadership is telling Trump they want him to run?

It ain't just the left keeping Trump in the middle of everything.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 11:48 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: As long as the elected left keep chasing the Trump tail and the media continues to feed it, the sheep will follow.

Yep

And I wonder if the left isn't helping the Trumpster by constantly keeping his name at the very front of the news all day long every day ?
Reply/Quote
Well, this raid will do one of two things, put him in jail or put him back in the White House. They swung big, if they miss they have guaranteed his re-election.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 11:59 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, this raid will do one of two things, put him in jail or put him back in the White House. They swung big, if they miss they have guaranteed his re-election.

I wouldn't bet on either.  Trump isn't going to jail and DeSantis is going to mop the floor with him in the primaries.  The GOP isn't stupid enough to think Trump not being convicted is going to win back a bunch of independent voters.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 12:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wouldn't bet on either.  Trump isn't going to jail and DeSantis is going to mop the floor with him in the primaries.  The GOP isn't stupid enough to think Trump not being convicted is going to win back a bunch of independent voters.

yes they are

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 11:54 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Y'all didn't see that post above yours? Where GOP leadership is telling Trump they want him to run?

It ain't just the left keeping Trump in the middle of everything.

Prior to the raid, it's been the same. Dems going after trump in hopes of preventing him from running. The fear is real with the politicians, the media and the sheep.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 11:59 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, this raid will do one of two things, put him in jail or put him back in the White House. They swung big, if they miss they have guaranteed his re-election.

Meh, American people are no longer surprised by the actions of the parties. Judas Crist they all act like freaken children on a school playground. Neither one tell the truth and lie their ass off to increase their wealth and control. Most of us know this which is why we are calloused to political drama and rhetoric.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 12:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Meh, American people are no longer surprised by the actions of the parties. Judas Crist they all act like freaken children on a school playground. Neither one tell the truth and lie their ass off to increase their wealth and control. Most of us know this which is why we are calloused to political drama and rhetoric.

Do you think Trump has lied to increase his wealth and control?
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 11:54 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep

And I wonder if the left isn't helping the Trumpster by constantly keeping his name at the very front of the news all day long every day ?

Definitely doesn't help. Like a skipping record, people get tired of hearing it.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 12:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Do you think Trump has lied to increase his wealth and control?

Yes, along with every single politician in history.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 12:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Definitely doesn't help. Like a skipping record, people get tired of hearing it.

That's actually the very reason Trump is losing ground to DeSantis.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 12:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes, along with every single politician in history.

So Trump is a liar and a crook but any investigations into him are purely motivated by fear and spite and are baseless?  I don't get your logic.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 12:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's actually the very reason Trump is losing ground to DeSantis.

I agree with you. I would choose Desantis over Trump any day.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 12:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I agree with you. I would choose Desantis over Trump any day.

Then you should, like many conservatives, admit that Trump is a damaged loser and move on.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 12:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So Trump is a liar and a crook but any investigations into him are purely motivated by fear and spite and are baseless?  I don't get your logic.

Yes you do, your just baiting. 

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 12:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes you do, your just baiting. 

I don't actually.  You act like there isn't a single politician who can pass a background check, and I think that's just a cop out to justify that you support a politician who has been caught, admitted to, and is being investigated for a litany of crimes, transgressions, and flat-out shittiness.

I guess I get your mindset, if you call that logic.  
Reply/Quote
I don't get the "Dems don't want Trump to run" narrative. I think Trump running is the only way Dems win in 2024. It's probably taken everything in the GOP's power to get Trump to not announce before the 2022 midterms.
Reply/Quote