Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tua out for Thursday?
I think Buffalo also went for it 3-4 times on 4th down in the Redzone and didn't get in. Hindsight they take the field goals and win easily.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Bridgewater is one of my all time favorite Louisville Cardinals, if his arm was stronger he would be a NFL star.

He is a great back up QB and has the mind of a coach, wish he was at Cincinnati instead. The Bengals should be favored if Teddy plays but he should not be overlooked.

Hoping Tua plays though because I want them to have no excuses when the Bengals end their undefeated season dreams on prime time TV for the whole world to see.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 05:21 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Bridgewater is one of my all time favorite Louisville Cardinals, if his arm was stronger he would be a NFL star.

He is a great back up QB and has the mind of a coach, wish he was at Cincinnati instead. The Bengals should be favored if Teddy plays but he should not be overlooked.

Hoping Tua plays though because I want them to have no excuses when the Bengals end their undefeated season dreams on prime time TV for the whole world to see.

I always thought he  just got hurt too much, but he's still been able to make a nice paycheck for a lot of years.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 05:12 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Yep. If we can win, there’s a high possibility that we could all be 2-2 in the AFC north with 13 games left to play. It’ll be a nice reset if we can get it done with 10 days to prepare for Baltimore.

No doubt, getting the rest after a win sure would be great as well. The Ravens look better this season than last, mostly 
because they aren't as decimated by injuries as they were early last season and throughout. If we can beat the Fins and
continue to grow on Offense, specifically the OL and Burrow getting back to his old self we could be right on track for 
more of what I expected which was a 13 win season.

We might not get that many wins now with the hole we dug though. Expecting more like 11 wins if we just keep getting 
better as the season goes on, that should be enough to get into the Playoffs than anything can happen.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 05:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I always thought he  just got hurt too much, but he's still been able to make a nice paycheck for a lot of years.

As a pro he has been injured too much. Maybe because his frame is slight, plus his arm is not really strong enough to be NFL elite. 

But mentally he is a football savant and will be a great coach one day imo. Yet still he is a luxury back up QB, he's a Pro Bowler,  has lead a team to the playoffs as a starter and is a fantastic teammate. 

Always wanted him here as the Bengals back up QB and think he would be perfect to help Burrow, but don't see Miami ever letting him go and that is exactly where he wants to be as well.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 08:45 PM)Go Cards Wrote: As a pro he has been injured too much. Maybe because his frame is slight, plus his arm is not really strong enough to be NFL elite. 

But mentally he is a football savant and will be a great coach one day imo. Yet still he is a luxury back up QB, he's a Pro Bowler,  has lead a team to the playoffs as a starter and is a fantastic teammate. 

Always wanted him here as the Bengals back up QB and think he would be perfect to help Burrow, but don't see Miami ever letting him go and that is exactly where he wants to be as well.

Tough as leather as well. Finished a game at Louisville with a broken leg....
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 01:56 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: they already tried covering it up by saying it was his back

If I tell you the sky is green when you can clearly see with your own eyes it is blue, is that a cover up?
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 08:45 PM)Go Cards Wrote: As a pro he has been injured too much. Maybe because his frame is slight, plus his arm is not really strong enough to be NFL elite. 

I don't mind playing Bridgewater since he does have a high turnover rate and that bodes well for us
Reply/Quote
The Dolphins will double down and play Tua. If they don't all the stuff this week looks twice as worse.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 02:34 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Some quotes from Dolphins beat guys/coaches...

#Dolphins coach Mike McDaniel is optimistic on Tua Tagovailoa (back, ankle): "He's literally going to do everything he can and in his power [to play Thursday vs. Bengals].. I know if he doesn't play, it was not possible. We're taking measures accordingly with Teddy beyond that."

Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel on Tua Tagovailoa:

"It's a tricky scenario. ... If this were an actual real practice in a normal week, Tua would be limited and he would be questionable for the game."

I really think Tua may not end up playing Thursday...and if he does play no way he is 100%
Can't see the Dolphins allowing Tua to play unless he is 100% - short week, on the road. Why not give him the extra 10 days to heal.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 06:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: He had a higher qb rating every game  than Burrow and has better stats in the non mo ster game than Joe. He has improved and is a big play threat now 

Miami would unload him for Burrow in a heartbeat...

And some draft picks are comin' with him.

Seriously... Tua's had one big game in the NFL. It was actually a huge quarter. It was also against that same back up Ravens secondary that Burrow hung 500 yards on.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 10:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If I tell you the sky is green when you can clearly see with your own eyes it is blue, is that a cover up?

Well they've been caught doing everything else wrong so it could just be a really bad coverup.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 05:21 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Bridgewater is one of my all time favorite Louisville Cardinals, if his arm was stronger he would be a NFL star.

He's also a great person. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 10:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If I tell you the sky is green when you can clearly see with your own eyes it is blue, is that a cover up?

That could be the inability to correctly see colors... A form of color blindness or perception issue.
Reply/Quote
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/29/tua-tagovailoa-jaylen-waddle-are-expected-to-play-thursday-night/
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:10 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/29/tua-tagovailoa-jaylen-waddle-are-expected-to-play-thursday-night/

Jesus that organization.  Whatever faults the Brown family has, at least they aren't slimy like the Miami ownership.  Two counts of tampering, Brian Flores and now this. They are creating a real track record.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 12:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: They already look bad for ignoring their concussion protocol and player safety after Tua demonstrated multiple observable signs of a concussion immediately following a blow to the head including a temporary disruption of normal neurological function.

They can’t cover up what you saw with your own eyes. This is just lying.

With my own eyes I saw him return and play well with no signs of a concussion.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: With my own eyes I saw him return and play well with no signs of a concussion.

We have been telling you that you need prescriptive correction though!
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 01:21 AM)jason Wrote: Miami would unload him for Burrow in a heartbeat...

And some draft picks are comin' with him.

Seriously... Tua's had one big game in the NFL. It was actually a huge quarter. It was also against that same back up Ravens secondary that Burrow hung 500 yards on.

This. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:29 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We have been telling you that you need prescriptive correction though!

He sure looked dazed and confused after trying to walk to their huddle but he did come back in and won the game. He threw a TD too didn't he in the 2nd half after all of that? Decades ago before this concussion safety thing players would get their bell rung on a play, go to the sidelines if they could find it and the announcers would say "player is being tended to" meaning they were trying to wake him up with smelling salts and tell him where he was and would go back in the game. 
Reply/Quote