Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tua out for Thursday?
I feel bad for Tua. No way that kid should have been playing tonight. That was totally irresponsible.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:36 AM)Whatever Wrote: I feel bad for Tua. No way that kid should have been playing tonight.  That was totally irresponsible.

I don't know. He looked fine before that hit. Was that Tupou's first career sack?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:36 AM)Whatever Wrote: I feel bad for Tua. No way that kid should have been playing tonight.  That was totally irresponsible.

I agree

Sure do hope he's okay
Reply/Quote
I pray for Tua,,That franchise needs to reap the whirlwind.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Tua out for Thursday? Yes.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:36 AM)Whatever Wrote: I feel bad for Tua. No way that kid should have been playing tonight. That was totally irresponsible.

Yep. Shame on a lot people right now.

Reply/Quote
I can confirm that was Tupou's first career sack. I fear what his second one looks like. I hope Tua bounces back.
Reply/Quote
Tua was playing a good game hope he recovers. He is a franchise QB if they protect him hope he gets some good people around him to help protect him and look out for his wellbeing.
Reply/Quote
You still convinced Fred?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:36 AM)Whatever Wrote: I feel bad for Tua. No way that kid should have been playing tonight. That was totally irresponsible.

And the coach they were jock sniffing all night is directly responsible.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We sure did have two "get right" games in a row since the narrative has gone from Mike Brown negligently killing Joe Burrow to this.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:47 AM)michaelsean Wrote: And the coach they were jock sniffing all night is directly responsible.

That guy was on camera more than our offense and defense combined. 
Reply/Quote
I think folks might pay more attention to Brian Flores after this
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:54 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: That guy was on camera more than our offense and defense combined. 

Well he looks amusingly odd for an NFL HC and he was 3-0 and coming off a win over the Bills going into this game.  I'd say the narrative on him should rightfully shift after this.

Or maybe not.  Either way, I can see why the NFL was promoting the guy a bit.  Hell, I think the one thing I alerted my wife to in regards to this game was "Look at the Dolphins' head coach...doesn't he look like some sort of IT guy?"
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:46 AM)Wyche Wrote: You still convinced Fred?

No no just an amazing coincidence /Fred

That looked really bad on the ground, hope the kid is going to be okay. 
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:47 AM)michaelsean Wrote: And the coach they were jock sniffing all night is directly responsible.

Yeah, that was getting a little annoying.

Reply/Quote
But Fred Toast said it wasn't a concussion last week. I wonder what he thinks now. EDIT: He's banned, so we can now say he's wrong and he has no chance to respond.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I think folks might pay more attention to Brian Flores after this

Seriously. Something is rotten in Miami.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:57 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Seriously. Something is rotten in Miami.

They are the Florida Man of the NFL, so it fits. 
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:56 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Well he looks amusingly odd for an NFL HC and he was 3-0 and coming off a win over the Bills going into this game.  I'd say the narrative on him should rightfully shift after this.

Or maybe not.  Either way, I can see why the NFL was promoting the guy a bit.  Hell, I think the one thing I alerted my wife to in regards to this game was "Look at the Dolphins' head coach...doesn't he look like some sort of IT guy?"

He definitely looks like one of my coworkers. With them coming in I thought I guess they want a young QB/young coach combo, now we question if he had the power to stop Tua from playing today.
Reply/Quote