Poll: Who is the first weekly turd of the day?
Dalton
Ogbuehi
Bodine
Zietler
Shawn Williams
Iloka
Pacman
Kirkpatrick
Dansby
Guenther
Nugent
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turd of the day
Carlos Dunlap made Morgan Moses look like Willie Anderson out there. But I don't think there can be much debate when they line up in order of who lost this game for us.

Andy Dalton was off target all day and had 2 costly turnovers that lost us easily 6 points, held onto the ball and took sacks at the absolute wrong time, and if Josh Norman could catch he would have had about 2-3 INTs this game.

Andy has been our bright spot all year, but today he has to take the blame for this one.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Our whole Defense was the turd. Nugent missed makable kicks, and Andy played his worst game in quite some time (still good enough to win), but our defense gave up over 550 yards to Kirk Cousins and "Fat" Rob. Not sure how anyone else is to blame for that one.
Receivers running wide open, missed tackles galore, and no pressure and a meaningless turnover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Other, Marvin Lewis.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Paul's defense couldn't stop anything they are horrible.

Reply/Quote
I look at it like this. If you have one job, and you fail at that job, you're to blame. Period. Nugent's job is to kick field goals and XPs. That's it. He failed. 40% of the time. **** him.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Voted Paulie G. Dude was outmatched in every way today.

Honorary mention to Marvin for continually allowing Big Ced on the field.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 03:03 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Where's Vontaze Burfict on this list?  He missed lots of tackles and he's playing heavy and slow.  It's like watching Rey Maualuga wearing a #55 jersey.

Reed totally clowned him today.  Dude DGAF anymore, and his lack of discipline is infecting the entire D.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 03:04 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Maybe if Andy didn't throw that redzone int we wouldn't be in overtime either.
No, leave Andy alone! The consensus around here is that he's a turd that can be polished. He just needs more quality players around him on offense and a good defense backing him up.  Sad
Reply/Quote
There is one superior turd to all other turds and it's been the same one for 13+ years and the turd is named Marv.
Reply/Quote
I can't even cast a vote because there were so many turds today.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 03:58 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: There is one superior turd to all other turds and it's been the same one for 13+ years and the turd is named Marv.

Are you advocating for both a weekly turd and lifetime turd?  I can agree with this.

Nugent for the former, Mike Brown for the latter.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 04:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Are you advocating for both a weekly turd and lifetime turd?  I can agree with this.

Nugent for the former, Mike Brown for the latter.

Hmm maybe we should make a turd HOF, then send all those sorry pieces of sh*t to Cleveland where they belong 
Reply/Quote
Da nugie. Make this poll weekly and let's calculate his MVP Poop award.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Andy stunk it up today. He wanted to remind us no matter how great he's been playing this past year and a half that the Dalton of past can come out at anytime....and will when you least expect it.

Nugent always stinks it up. I was shocked at Andy's performance, but honestly do think he'll rebound in a big way next game.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 04:04 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Hmm maybe we should make a turd HOF, then send all those sorry pieces of sh*t to Cleveland where they belong 

Maybe we can convince Mike to do a Turd Ring of Honor at PBS.  Provided we can remember who the hell our team's turds are.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 04:01 PM)Sweetness Wrote: I can't even cast a vote because there were so many turds today.

Most accurate post this thread.
Reply/Quote
I think it should be rephrased to "Bungles of the Day".

Nugent
Kirk
Peko
Dennard
Dalton
OL
Reply/Quote
For me it has to be Dalton. I've come to expect more out of him. This was an important game to win. Our big play guys were playing at another level and Andy was just not playing to his ability and maturity. I love the new Andy, but he has yet to show up consistently in big games. With Green and Eifert playing the way they were this should have been a win.

But I could just as easily picked the entire defense.
Reply/Quote
Dalton had his first bad game of the year. It happens. He has been playing his ass off this year so far.

Nugent can't miss extra points like that. It's inexcusable.

BUT the biggest turd of the day has to be the defense. Shawn Williams just isn't good and I'm finally ok with calling Dennard a bust. The linebackers (including Burfict) are slow and can't tackle. If you offense scores 27 points that should be enough to win the game.

Just an awful performance by the defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 04:35 PM)MentalRage Wrote: Dalton had his first bad game of the year. It happens. He has been playing his ass off this year so far.

Nugent can't miss extra points like that. It's inexcusable.

BUT the biggest turd of the day has to be the defense. Shawn Williams just isn't good and I'm finally ok with calling Dennard a bust. The linebackers (including Burfict) are slow and can't tackle. If you offense scores 27 points that should be enough to win the game.

Just an awful performance by the defense.

Just to put things into perspective, there are 2 games that I know of for sure, and maybe more that Aaron Rodgers played terrible in the last 2 years!
Reply/Quote