Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFOs
I'm of the opinion that any alien lifeforms would either be far more advanced or far more primitive than humans, just going by logical probability.

If they're far more advanced, they would have already wiped us out if they wanted to, so I'm more inclined to believe that they would just observe us from a distance, and I don't think we would even know about it. I don't find these UFOs to be really indicative of extraterrestrial activity.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2021, 05:09 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'm of the opinion that any alien lifeforms would either be far more advanced or far more primitive than humans, just going by logical probability.

If they're far more advanced, they would have already wiped us out if they wanted to, so I'm more inclined to believe that they would just observe us from a distance, and I don't think we would even know about it. I don't find these UFOs to be really indicative of extraterrestrial activity.

Why do you say that? 

The technology that these UFOs have been displaying is FAR superior to anything us humans have developed. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2021, 05:13 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Why do you say that? 

The technology that these UFOs have been displaying is FAR superior to anything us humans have developed. 

If they're UFOs, it's hard to say we've definitively identified what technology they're allegedly displaying. It's all speculation, and in my mind It's a pretty big jump to aliens.
Reply/Quote
They are probably mining the core of the earth and sucking out all of our vibranium and adamantium without us even knowing.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2021, 10:34 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: They are probably mining the core of the earth and sucking out all of our vibranium and adamantium without us even knowing.

That would suck.  A lot.  
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2021, 07:35 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Well I don't know how much I believe people supposedly being abducted by aliens.  I mean if I was a bit odd and wanted some attention I could park my car by some rural road, wander off in the woods for a day or two, wander back to the road naked flagging down a car and claim I was abducted by aliens with some amazing story.  If anything social media has shown us over the last decade or so that there are almost no limits to what some people will go to for attention and a few minutes of fame. 

I don't even know if I believe our tiny and fairly young planet in a massive universe is being explored by alien life.  I mean it could be possible but it would take a very, very advanced life form to do so.  I certainly believe given the expanse of the universe that there are planets outside our solar system that have life and most probably intelligent life as we define it. 

That said, I'm not ruling out alien abduction or alien visits.  I'm just not sold on the fact that they are doing so and also actively trying to communicate with us. Much less taking humans for samples, communicating with them in some way, and then sending them back with a story to tell all the other humans about the aliens that took them if said aliens are trying to keep things a secret.

I getcha brother, lmao. Especially with the time of today, but not back 20 to 70 years ago when these things went on. 

Highly doubt these people were seeking attention. That is what I am saying, I take what I see now a days with a grain of salt. 

People actually seeking out attention which to me is extremely strange.

They can fake almost anything with computer graphics now. Why not just do that?

I saw things when youtube first was around that would curl your hair. I looked for this stuff exclusively. Saw all kinds of stuff.

Underground tunnels, Area 52 (Dugway Proving Area) Utah, all kind of Greys which they are called by most of us weirdos.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2021, 09:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey, not all of us do that because we want attention.

As to the OP: Why would a superior alien species come visit this planet??? Because they can. 

Why did we climb Mt Everest, trek to the South Pole, or land on the moon?  Because we could

Yeah man, I was out there taking a leak. Whatever

(05-19-2021, 10:05 PM)J24 Wrote: I hypothesize that what we think are aliens are actually humanoids from the ocean. I believe that the world Governments have known about them since the first Nuclear bomb was dropped in 1945 and the reason why they are watching us is so we don't destroy each other.

(05-19-2021, 11:21 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: [Image: Aliens.jpg]

Hilarious

(05-20-2021, 12:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: just waiting on word of flying pyramids

Think I saw one of those in Russia on some youtube channel LMAO! LMAO
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2021, 05:09 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'm of the opinion that any alien lifeforms would either be far more advanced or far more primitive than humans, just going by logical probability.

Of the same opinion.

If you have noticed, these UFO's are around human military A LOT.

They have been working with our militaries for some time IMO.

There is a reason technology (not smarts mind you) have progressed so quickly over the last 80 or so years.

(05-20-2021, 07:09 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: If they're UFOs, it's hard to say we've definitively identified what technology they're allegedly displaying. It's all speculation, and in my mind It's a pretty big jump to aliens.

Same.

(05-20-2021, 10:34 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: They are probably mining the core of the earth and sucking out all of our vibranium and adamantium without us even knowing.

Mining is actually a probability and they DO like gold from what I have heard. Not Cowboys and Aliens the movie lol

Always been something about gold and not silver. Gold fever and such.

There WERE some cool vids on the history channel back in the day showing crazy large mining operations in South America.

This was on the History channel.
Reply/Quote

Highly classified projects most of our own military have no knowledge of could be your answer.

Then there are other countries developing projects we're also unaware of capabilities.

Government contractors supported by the Black Budget right here in our own country.

Let me ask you this...  do you not think that a Tony Stark type company exists?

Contractors producing military services is not out of the norm.

Now imagine ones developing and testing for the world.

The Stealth bombers existed 30 years before being made public.

Atomic aircraft initially started development decades ago.

747 with a giant laser on it is now reduced to smaller drone sizes.

These things are known and published.

So it's not crazy to think that we'll(general public)be 100yrs behind in the dark in the future.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I've been telling friends for about a year that an announcement was coming soon. Look at Amazon Prime and Netflix, they are loaded with documentaries and shows about UFO encounters, to the point of saturation. Now we have the periodic Govt. released videos and statements, which are leading up to a Congressional briefing in the near future. I fully think all the shows and leaks are conditioning the public so it's not such a shock when it is announced. But that's a theory, what is fact is that they behave in ways that are outside the laws of physics, if they are man made they have to be drones because a body could not take the forces, and whatever they are we can't do a thing about them. They have been over our (and not just ours, but everyone else's too) nuclear facilities and have recently been screwing with our warship at sea that are nuclear propelled, and they do it with impunity. My father was a Lt. Col. in the Air Force and a pilot. I asked him if he ever saw anything like a UFO, and he basically said all they time, they just don't talk about it because back in the day they would take you wings and call you crazy. I also think they have already contacted our leaders. If you listen to some of the old time astronauts, after the last trip to the moon we were basically told no more space flight outside our orbit. We were put on time out, they don't want us out there. As for malevolent or beneficial, I think they can be whatever they want to be and we are helpless to do anything about it. I really think we are just a big zoo for them and as long as we don't go screwing up their neighborhood, they don't care enough to be anything but voyeurs.
Reply/Quote
On the other hand, although I took the covid vaccine, a big part of me wonders if that was their way of putting mass implants in us, instead of abducting us one at a time...... almost wish now I hadn't taken it. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2021, 03:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I've been telling friends for about a year that an announcement was coming soon. Look at Amazon Prime and Netflix, they are loaded with documentaries and shows about UFO encounters, to the point of saturation. Now we have the periodic Govt. released videos and statements, which are leading up to a Congressional briefing in the near future. I fully think all the shows and leaks are conditioning the public so it's not such a shock when it is announced. But that's a theory, what is fact is that they behave in ways that are outside the laws of physics, if they are man made they have to be drones because a body could not take the forces, and whatever they are we can't do a thing about them. They have been over our (and not just ours, but everyone else's too) nuclear facilities and have recently been screwing with our warship at sea that are nuclear propelled, and they do it with impunity. My father was a Lt. Col. in the Air Force and a pilot. I asked him if he ever saw anything like a UFO, and he basically said all they time, they just don't talk about it because back in the day they would take you wings and call you crazy. I also think they have already contacted our leaders. If you listen to some of the old time astronauts, after the last trip to the moon we were basically told no more space flight outside our orbit. We were put on time out, they don't want us out there. As for malevolent or beneficial, I think they can be whatever they want to be and we are helpless to do anything about it. I really think we are just a big zoo for them and as long as we don't go screwing up their neighborhood, they don't care enough to be anything but voyeurs.

I don't know about your manned space flight outside of our orbit forbiddence claim.

They've been talking about putting an eventually manned space station on the moon for quite some time.

I doubt that would be discussed if they really didn't have plans for one.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2021, 05:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Maybe, but then why wouldn't they have tried to contact us and why would they keep coming back?  

Also, if they're that advanced, they probably have technology to view our planet through lenses from their own planet, or, at the very least, wouldn't need to enter into our atmosphere because they could stay outside of the ozone layer and view everything easily.
The prime directive 
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2021, 04:40 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I don't know about your manned space flight outside of our orbit forbiddence claim.

They've been talking about putting an eventually manned space station on the moon for quite some time.

We're only dealing with tie fighters at the moment, but when the Death Star enters our solar system, and destroys our moon, you'll be a believer.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2021, 03:29 PM)jason Wrote: We're only dealing with tie fighters at the moment, but when the Death Star enters our solar system, and destroys our moon, you'll be a believer.

That's why no one goes to the moon.

It's just a big death star.

Those guys never landed there in the first place.

Have we not learned anything from Capricorn One?

LMAO 
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2021, 04:40 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I don't know about your manned space flight outside of our orbit forbiddence claim.

Yeah, they've been talking about it for almost 50 years and we haven't been back. There's a reason.... like what they found on the dark side.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2021, 09:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, they've been talking about it for almost 50 years and we haven't been back. There's a reason.... like what they found on the dark side.

Or...

There's not much to gain from the moon itself.

The main reason for a space station is logistics and sustainability.

Not so much for moon research.
Reply/Quote
I'm not buying it. I used to believe in aliens dropping by, but nope.. Until they come along and turn the earth into a completely peaceful planet with magical weapons to make all weapons inoperable I'm just not buying..
Wake me up when we get invaded by them and we're all turned into livestock..

Ever notice that every video you see is some really grainy film that looks like it was taken with your grandpas super 8? We have satellite cameras that can pretty much count hairs on your head from space and yet every video of alien visitors is the crappiest quality ever? Coincidence? I think not.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-22-2021, 09:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, they've been talking about it for almost 50 years and we haven't been back. There's a reason.... like what they found on the dark side.

Pink Floyd? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(reads this thread)

You Americans are REALLY imaginative.

I'm not dismissing whether or not Extra Terrestrials exist, but this is the ultimate thread for a conspiracy theorist LOL.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote