Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY!
(03-02-2016, 11:15 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You really don't get the whole 'Smack Talk' thing, do you?

Truth be told I actually like JS. I just felt like bickering with someone different than the usual clowns (see above).

It was entertaining for me until about now (my first time on in a couple days), but I was hoping he'd of left it alone after I got him saying just 'yep', as by that point I'd already admitted I was only doing it because I was bored and because he kept responding with some sort of defense.

If Rfaulk responds we might end up with a saltier beef than a barrel of beef jerky.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 11:15 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You really don't get the whole 'Smack Talk' thing, do you?

Truth be told I actually like JS. I just felt like bickering with someone different than the usual clowns (see above).

It was entertaining for me until about now (my first time on in a couple days), but I was hoping he'd of left it alone after I got him saying just 'yep', as by that point I'd already admitted I was only doing it because I was bored and because he kept responding with some sort of defense.

Aaaand THAT is the description of one of the types of Steeler fans that gets on my nerves.  LOL

That being said, I enjoy a good bicker for bickering's sake myself from time to time.  Glad I could give you a Chance to flex your mental muscle a bit.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 11:28 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Aaaand THAT is the description of one of the types of Steeler fans that gets on my nerves.  LOL

That being said, I enjoy a good bicker for bickering's sake myself from time to time.  Glad I could give you a Chance to flex your mental muscle a bit.   ThumbsUp

it's just to bad you're no good at it! Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 11:31 PM)RASCAL Wrote: it's just to bad you're no good at it! Hilarious

Yep.  
Reply/Quote
This thread sucks now. We don't make up in STEELER country! We keep banging away at each other harder and harder never giving an inch! 
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 10:53 PM)Vlad Wrote: That's right kain, the old bored.
Also, how does one dig out of a hole? You try and climb out of a hole that you've dug for youself dummy, and it aint happenin for you.

Bengal fans are so illiterate.

You dig into the side of the hole, creating stairs or a ramp to walk up.
Smirk
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 12:38 AM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: This thread sucks now. We don't make up in STEELER country! We keep banging away at each other harder and harder never giving an inch! 

Alt.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 12:53 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Alt.

Funny I was thinking the same thing when you, I mean Rfaulk, came to your rescue earlier. Just because you view me as a little different and I like to joke and have fun with things doesn't mean I can't like the same team as you. 
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 12:53 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Alt.

(03-03-2016, 12:57 AM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: Funny I was thinking the same thing when you, I mean Rfaulk, came to your rescue earlier. Just because you view me as a little different and I like to joke and have fun with things doesn't mean I can't like the same team as you. 

Yeah, JS !!

You guys are on the same "team".
Ninja

On a more serious note..

Both you and BPK are pretty decent dudes.
No need to keep on, like you both are.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 11:11 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Grammar smack - how very refreshing. That's why the quality of your posts is legendary. Perhaps in your next post, you can insult my mother. Oh why do I give you ideas? You're clearly much better at this than I am. Must be all that inbreeding in your family stick.

Gee Kain, another swing and miss. It was spelling smack, not grammar. Board vs. bored, not even close you clown. Can't even call it a typo, otherwise I might let you off the hook....and I don't want to insult your poor mom. Your dad must insult her every day for producing a loser like you.

Perhaps in your next post you can go with the "inbreeding" ...wait you just did. See the irony there Kain?

(03-02-2016, 11:11 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: One doesn't dig themselves out of a hole unless their too stupid to climb out. I'm inferring that JS is too stupid to stop digging when he's in over his head..

Nice try. Don't try and explain yourself Kain, you're only digging a deeper hole from which you won't be able to dig yourself out of LOL...that's how the phrase goes, right Kain?

btw did you men infer or imply that JS is too stupid? I don't think you even know the difference. You can call that grammar smack and I don't give a **** if you do.

(03-02-2016, 11:11 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Learn what a very common phrase means before trying to insult someone for using it you window licking piece of human wreckage.

Is that it now? I don't understand the meaning? How did you arrive at that?  Nice try but we both understand the phrase, I merely ridiculed you for bungling it up. Bungle fan.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 12:57 AM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: Funny I was thinking the same thing when you, I mean Rfaulk, came to your rescue earlier. Just because you view me as a little different and I like to joke and have fun with things doesn't mean I can't like the same team as you. 

Damn. 

You busted me. Sad

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 07:05 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: But but but....steeler players don't do anything wrong, and their fans aren't homers..only the other 31 teams in the league have dirty players and homer fans.  Mellow Mellow

yes.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote