Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY!
(02-25-2016, 09:53 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: My comment was between him and me, not all Bengal fans and all Steeler fans.  Stop it with the bullshit assumptions.  

and my comments were between the rainbow stooler  and myself. you are way to easy to be so butthurt!

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 10:58 PM)RASCAL Wrote: and my comments were between the rainbow stooler idiot and myself. you are way to easy to be so butthurt!

You mean he's been lying this whole time?!

Big ***** surprise.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
hey vlad, I found a recent picture of you for rainbow stooler!

[Image: putin.jpeg]

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 11:08 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You mean he's been lying this whole time?!

Big ***** surprise.

he's an effin stooler fan, would you expect anything less?

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 10:58 PM)RASCAL Wrote: and my comments were between the rainbow stooler  and myself. you are way to easy to be so butthurt!

I gott admit he got you pretty good on this one JSS. But even a blind squirrel finds a acorn every now and then 
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 11:10 PM)The RASCAL Wrote: hey vlad, I found a recent picture of you for rainbow stooler!

[Image: putin.jpeg]

Looks like he got himself a little rainbow stiller flavor saver and my guess is he wasn't disappointed either. In fact I know he wasn't.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 09:24 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: - some of the best and brightest people I know are Steelers fans; men and women whom I hold very dear to me.

You'd think some of that would rub off on you. You're not very bright kain.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 11:08 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You mean he's been lying this whole time?!

Big ***** surprise.

I'm old.  The memory's the first thing to go.  LOL   

I was wrong about him directing his comments at me.  But I still refute the claim that I did it only because he's a Bengal fan.  I did it because he struck me as particularly idiotic.  He said three things I thought were dumb, so I responded to each one.  
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 07:27 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: You really want to claim him? Ok, more power to you man.  Mellow

LMAO Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-29-2016, 12:55 AM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: Looks like he got himself a little rainbow stiller flavor saver and my guess is he wasn't disappointed either. In fact I know he wasn't.

that's down right hilarious right there. Lets ask vlad if indeed he did enjoy it!
How about it vlad. Hilarious

Reply/Quote
I see the weekend was good to this thread.

Reply/Quote
(02-29-2016, 07:55 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: But I still refute the claim that I did it only because he's a Bengal fan.

Evidence to the contrary. 

You say it struck you as particularly idiotic, but when other Steelers fans mock CTE, it doesn't strike you as idiotic?
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 10:04 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Evidence to the contrary. 

You say it struck you as particularly idiotic, but when other Steelers fans mock CTE, it doesn't strike you as idiotic?

You strike me as particularly idiotic.  Why do you think that I only focused on him and not other Bengal fans?  Because he struck me as particularly idiotic in everything he said.  The CTE comment was there because I was tearing apart his whole post.  I did not respond solely to the CTE, nor have I criticized other Bengal fans for CTE comments.  If you want to criticize me for being selective of my targets, fine, but the 'evidence' points to me singling out him, not all Bengal fans collectively.  

Anyway, you can deny it all you want, but your little vendetta has you doing exactly the same thing thing you are criticizing me for, so your words don't mean much. When I start seeing you being this much of an asshat to obviously biased Bengal fans who have no less of a double standard than you are accusing me of having, maybe then your thoughts will carry more weight.  

Besides, if I was the type that did what you think I'm doing, I wouldn't deny it.  I'd just respond with insulting comments about the weak and stupid nature of all Bengal fans.  You know, like the comments you make about us.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 10:53 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You strike me as particularly idiotic.  Why do you think that I only focused on him and not other Bengal fans?  Because he struck me as particularly idiotic in everything he said.  The CTE comment was there because I was tearing apart his whole post.  I did not respond solely to the CTE, nor have I criticized other Bengal fans for CTE comments.  If you want to criticize me for being selective of my targets, fine, but the 'evidence' points to me singling out him, not all Bengal fans collectively.  

Anyway, you can deny it all you want, but your little vendetta has you doing exactly the same thing thing you are criticizing me for, so your words don't mean much. When I start seeing you being this much of an asshat to obviously biased Bengal fans who have no less of a double standard than you are accusing me of having, maybe then your thoughts will carry more weight.  

Besides, if I was the type that did what you think I'm doing, I wouldn't deny it.  I'd just respond with insulting comments about the weak and stupid nature of all Bengal fans.  You know, like the comments you make about us.   Smirk

Actually I've made it a point to be pretty consistent with my calling people out.

Some of my original posts at the old bored were of me doing what I'm doing to you to Luvnit who is, lo and behold, a Bengals fan.

Keep trying to dig your way out the hole of hypocrisy you're in. It's getting funnier and funnier you senile old ****.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 02:23 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Actually I've made it a point to be pretty consistent with my calling people out.

Some of my original posts at the old bored were of me doing what I'm doing to you to Luvnit who is, lo and behold, a Bengals fan.

Keep trying to dig your way out the hole of hypocrisy you're in. It's getting funnier and funnier you senile old ****.

I really don't want to get in the middle of your guys tiff, but, i can attest that you and i had a few sparring matches early on and, i would also concur that JS isn't the type to just rake Bengals fans over the coals. I've seen him put plenty of obvious steelers fans on blast as well. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 02:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I really don't want to get in the middle of your guys tiff, but, i can attest that you and i had a few sparring matches early on and, i would also concur that JS isn't the type to just rake Bengals fans over the coals. I've seen him put plenty of obvious steelers fans on blast as well. 

ThumbsUp

Thanks.  I wanted to say the same to him, but I knew he wouldn't believe me, since most of that happened on the old board.  
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 02:23 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Actually I've made it a point to be pretty consistent with my calling people out.

couldn't agree more Kain. It's getting all to easy here to crack these stooler fans across their empty heads. I wonder if a NEW batch could take over for them! Rock On

Reply/Quote

That's right kain, the old bored.
Also, how does one dig out of a hole? You try and climb out of a hole that you've dug for youself dummy, and it aint happenin for you.

Bengal fans are so illiterate.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 10:53 PM)Vlad Wrote: That's right kain, the old bored.
Also, how does one dig out of a hole? You try and climb out of a hole that you've dug for youself dummy.

Bengal fans are so illiterate.

Grammar smack - how very refreshing. That's why the quality of your posts is legendary. Perhaps in your next post, you can insult my mother. Oh why do I give you ideas? You're clearly much better at this than I am. Must be all that inbreeding in your family stick.

One doesn't dig themselves out of a hole unless their too stupid to climb out. I'm inferring that JS is too stupid to stop digging when he's in over his head.

Learn what a very common phrase means before trying to insult someone for using it you window licking piece of human wreckage.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 02:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I really don't want to get in the middle of your guys tiff, but, i can attest that you and i had a few sparring matches early on and, i would also concur that JS isn't the type to just rake Bengals fans over the coals. I've seen him put plenty of obvious steelers fans on blast as well. 

You really don't get the whole 'Smack Talk' thing, do you?

Truth be told I actually like JS. I just felt like bickering with someone different than the usual clowns (see above).

It was entertaining for me until about now (my first time on in a couple days), but I was hoping he'd of left it alone after I got him saying just 'yep', as by that point I'd already admitted I was only doing it because I was bored and because he kept responding with some sort of defense.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote