Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on Joe's Knee
(02-16-2022, 04:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There it is again. Burrow has to DEMAND an offensive line.

Everyone in the world with a TV knows the Bengals need to upgrade the line. Do you really think Zac and Mike Brown and Tobin are there like...Hmmm this line is good enough?

piston, until this organization gets son of paul out of the office totally as he feels totally different from the rest of the football world and you know it!
Do you really want to argue with that? I didn't think so.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 04:51 PM)RASCAL Wrote: piston, until this organization gets son of paul out of the office totally as he feels totally different from the rest of the football world and you know it!
Do you really want to argue with that? I didn't think so.

Look...I've been as critical of MB as probably anyone on this board...but they finally started to add impact free agents over the past 2 years and made it to the SB. Yeah, they lost the SB...but still. They've basically did a 180 on how they manage this team and it's paid off.

This isn't a scenario where Mike Brown needs bashed.

Like I said, IF Reiff were healthy, I think we win this game. Reiff was a quality tackle that they signed. He just got hurt.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 08:47 PM)Science Friction Wrote: But apparently not good enough to see the field in the most important drive of the season.

I keep hearing this about Mixon not on the field.  Perine is a much better blocker.  And I believe that if the Bengals made personnel switch at that time, they would had to use a TO.  The OL just had to be 1.5 seconds better at blocking and the Bengals could have very well scored the winning TD and won the SB.   
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 04:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Look...I've been as critical of MB as probably anyone on this board...but they finally started to add impact free agents over the past 2 years and made it to the SB. Yeah, they lost the SB...but still. They've basically did a 180 on how they manage this team and it's paid off.

This isn't a scenario where Mike Brown needs bashed.

Like I said, IF Reiff were healthy, I think we win this game. Reiff was a quality tackle that they signed. He just got hurt.

blah blah blah, is this why Joe knees are just about gone?

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 01:36 AM)BengalB Wrote: Totally off topic but, bruh, how are you not in the JN HOF yet??

I'm sure it's nothing personal. I just haven't done enough to contribute to the forum yet. I'll keep digging. 

I do think the greatest baseball player of all time is Pete Rose
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 01:07 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bfine can't even get any fancy stars or B icons.... Outrageous!

Quit showing off "VIP Legend". Look at all those stripy circle things you have under your avatar. I have bupkis. 

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 10:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm sure it's nothing personal. I just haven't done enough to contribute to the forum yet. I'll keep digging. 

I do think the greatest baseball player of all time is Pete Rose

Makes sense, you always dive head first into the debate while swinging with a high batting average of knowledge. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 07:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I might be the most pro-bubble guy on here, and Pat gets on MY nerves with that crap. He never played for the Bengals, so someone must have bent his ear about it. Maybe AJ Hawk? He spent a year with us. Maybe Palmer as well.

Either way, when you mention it literally every time you talk about the team (good or bad), it starts to make you sound more like a hater than someone offering an objective critique. 

I liked Pat and thought he was entertaining at first, but after awhile his shtick wears thin.

He seems like a good guy, but I think his love of the Steelers makes him feel obligated to trash us.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 07:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I might be the most pro-bubble guy on here, and Pat gets on MY nerves with that crap. He never played for the Bengals, so someone must have bent his ear about it. Maybe AJ Hawk? He spent a year with us. Maybe Palmer as well.

Either way, when you mention it literally every time you talk about the team (good or bad), it starts to make you sound more like a hater than someone offering an objective critique. 

I liked Pat and thought he was entertaining at first, but after awhile his shtick wears thin.

Yeah, he gets annoying fast and his lackeys echoing him seems right out of a cartoon.  

AJ Hawk also likes to smoke cigars in front of a bookcase. That seems like it is needlessly cruel towards books, but maybe cigar smoke smells better than I give it credit for. 
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 02:09 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Well, you see the board has been going with this quality over quantity approach that has, at this point, kept bfine on the outside looking in.

Whatevs Chip

Reply/Quote