Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vikings vs Bengals predictions
Vikings bring that great running back Cook and a good QB and those good WR's. A real test for Bengals Defense that was weak last year.

Bengals bring a good running back Mixon and good WR's. Vikings Defense was as bad as Bengals last year.

All eyes will be on has Joe Burrow recovered from injury. This means all eyes should be on Bengals Blocking. Four straight years of awful blocking as The Bengals have been The Worst Offensive Line in The NFL for 4 seasons in a row. THAT has to STOP. They must RUN BLOCK so that Burrow doesn't have to try to lead the NFL in pass attempts. RUN BLOCK and slow down that pass rush. When Bengals do throw, PASS BLOCK and as in The Longest Yard, Protect The Superstar. Protect the QB Joe Burrow still coming back from injury

It's time for this sorry O Line to get with it this year.....GO BENGALS, and BEAT VIKINGS

Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger ......GO O-LINE
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 11:07 AM)mikey6866 Wrote: Bengals 27-24

What do I win? Lol
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 05:43 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: Bengals 26 - 24. McLeg boots a 71 yarder in the final seconds to win it and gets the record for longest field goal Ninja

Pretty darn close to what happened. Well except for longest field goal. 

> mikey6866

> What do I win? Lol

You got it exactly. Impressive.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 04:27 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I think we probably start of shaky to start the season. The Oline 5 need to continue to gel with each other, Burrow has to shake off the rust from injury, Chase has to shake off the rust from being off for a year and the revamped defense needs to get actual games with each other. I predict the Vikings win relatively comfortably by 10.

Happy to be absolutely wrong though

Mmm this crow tastes so sweet
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 02:44 AM)Trademark Wrote: What's your all's predictions for the first game of the year? I predict a surprising Bengals victory in a slug fest. Bengals win 20-17

Dang, I was pretty accurate with the final score lol
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:52 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: What do I win? Lol

Well done. I was close but you predicted it right on Mikey. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 02:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If Zac Taylor is smart, he will lean heavily on Mixon and the run game, so Burrow can slowly get his feet under him.

Zac Taylor is not smart.

Vikings 24
Bengals 17 (late junk TD)

I got the Vikings score correct, but I was wrong about Zac.

Looks like he finally wised up and started leaning on Mixon/run game.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote