Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-15-2018, 07:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It works because of snipers kneecapping them when they get within ten feet and handing out headshots when they reach the fence itself.

Well we can add that to the wall if you prefer lol
(05-15-2018, 07:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I understand what it means. You expect me to have sympathy for these people who can’t even do basic things. When you are cut off you surrender and ask to leave. Instead they just dig deeper like a tick.

Sorry I just don’t care what happens to the Palestinians. I know it’s cold and probably heartless but they can fix their situation by just leaving. Israel will let them leave. Jordan and Egypt will take them back. Everyone can go on with their lives. The problem is they try and play this emotional game with people in hopes they garner sympathy. I’m just out of it for them. Sorry. I will review this position when Abbas abs Hana’s are gone.

Jordan and Egypt can't take them back, that's not where they came from. They have been kicked out of their homeland, which was Israel. They were given this land, and now Israel is trying to take that from them as well.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-15-2018, 07:54 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Jordan and Egypt can't take them back, that's not where they came from. They have been kicked out of their homeland, which was Israel. They were given this land, and now Israel is trying to take that from them as well.

If you can’t defend your land then do you have land?
(05-15-2018, 07:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I understand what it means.  You expect me to have sympathy for these people who can’t even do basic things.  When you are cut off you surrender and ask to leave.  Instead they just dig deeper like a tick.  

Sorry I just don’t care what happens to the Palestinians.  I know it’s cold and probably heartless but they can fix their situation by just leaving.  Israel will let them leave.  Jordan and Egypt will take them back.  Everyone can go on with their lives.   The problem is they try and play this emotional game with people in hopes they garner sympathy.   I’m just out of it for them.  Sorry.  I will review this position when Abbas abs Hana’s are gone.

Everything would work out fine if the Jews left also.

Let me ask you this.  What would you do if you were in control of Israel?  Would you just kill all of the Palestinians? How would you do it?  With military force or just starve them to death slowly? 

You talk a lot but you don't always say exactly what you would do to fix a problem, so here is your chance.

What exactly would you do?  What would be your final solution to this Palestinian problem that Israel is facing?
(05-15-2018, 07:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If you can’t defend your land then do you have land?

Maybe we should stop giving Israel aid and let it be more of a fair fight.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-15-2018, 07:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Everything would work out fine if the Jews left also.

Let me ask you this.  What would you do if you were in control of Israel?  Would you just kill all of the Palestinians? How would you do it?  With military force or just starve them to death slowly? 

You talk a lot but you don't always say exactly what you would do to fix a problem, so here is your chance.

What exactly would you do?  What would be your final solution to this Palestinian problem that Israel is facing?

I would give then a week to get their affairs in order and for the peaceful people to leave with no fear. Those that stay beyond the seven days would face a forced move out.

I wouldn’t starve them out while fake news cnn was over there filming them. Give the peaceful people a chance to avoid violence. The ones who stay just want a fight. So I would give it to them.
(05-15-2018, 07:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Maybe we should stop giving Israel aid and let it be more of a fair fight.

I am in favor of cutting all aid. Netanyahu has been on record wanting to be released of this as well. They are forced to buy a lot from y=us as part of that deal which hurts them.

Cut all aid then let them fight it out. Winner takes all.
(05-15-2018, 08:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am in favor of cutting all aid.  Netanyahu has been on record wanting to be released of this as well.  They are forced to buy a lot from y=us as part of that deal which hurts them.  

Cut all aid then let them fight it out.  Winner takes all.

So we are giving them money when they tell us not to?

That is total BS.  Post a link.

They wouldn't last a week without our protection.  Especially with Russia in bed with Assad.  
(05-15-2018, 08:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I would give then a week to get their affairs in order and for the peaceful people to leave with no fear.  Those that stay beyond the seven days would face a forced move out.  

I wouldn’t starve them out while fake news cnn was over there filming them.  Give the peaceful people a chance to avoid violence.  The ones who stay just want a fight.  So I would give it to them.

The ones who stay have no where to go.

You are endorsing religious genocide.
(05-15-2018, 07:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They have normal well reasoned leadership.

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-15-2018, 08:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So we are giving them money when they tell us not to?

That is total BS.  Post a link.

They wouldn't last a week without our protection.  Especially with Russia in bed with Assad.  

He has said it on hannity. I don’t have time to hunt it down. Feel free.
Israeli military companies who make their planes suffer because of the aid. It all needs to be spent on buying from American companies despite the Israeli aircraft being better.

Had we been working on a positive relationship with Russia they wouldn’t be an issue. Instead dems do everything possible to antagonize the Russians to hurt the country.

This is also another reason the Saudi/israel/etc coalition is I,portent moving forward. It’s time to be hopeful.
(05-15-2018, 08:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He has said it on hannity.  I don’t have time to hunt it down.  Feel free.

Israeli military companies who make their planes suffer because of the aid.  It all needs to be spent on buying from American companies despite the Israeli aircraft being better.

I hunted it down...it doesn't seem to exist.

Just another baseless claim that will get swallowed in a whine of "It's not my job to prove what I said it's your job to disprove it" from Lucy.

Sad.

(05-15-2018, 08:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Had we been working on a positive relationship with Russia they wouldn’t be an issue.  Instead dems do everything possible to antagonize the Russians to hurt the country.  

This is also another reason the Saudi/israel/etc coalition is I,portent moving forward.  It’s time to be hopeful.

Followed by more love for Mother Russia. This record in broken. Can I have another?
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-defends-u-s-aid-deal-we-were-never-offered-more-money-1.5437519

Quote:Netanyahu Defends U.S. Aid Deal: 'We Were Never Offered More Money'
Prime minister rejects criticism of agreement, says it constitutes 'ungratefulness' toward United States.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected criticism of the U.S. military aid agreement signed last week, saying on Sunday that it was constitutes "ungratefulness" toward Washington.

Netanyahu, speaking at the weekly cabinet meeting, said he was hearing what he said were "background noises and misinformation regarding the agreement."

Last week, former Prime Minister and Defense Minister Ehud Barak launched an all-out assault on Netanyahu over the military aid agreement signed a day earlier. After publishing a scathing article in the Washington Post, in the evening Barak gave no less than seven interviews in three hours to the media in Israel, in which he argued that Netanyahu had signed a bad agreement that had done damage to Israel’s security.

"I wish to clarify: We were never offered more," Netanyahu said. "We weren't offered more money, not even one dollar more, and we weren’t offered special technologies. These are falsifications and fabrications by those with vested interests, they either aren’t familiar with the facts, or they are falsifying the facts, and they are of course also conveying ungratefulness, and that's the saddest part in my opinion, ungratefulness toward our biggest and best friend, the United States."

Netanyahu added: "this is an agreement that will greatly strengthen Israel's security, and it's only fitting that we welcome it and also express our gratitude to the United States."
(05-15-2018, 08:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: I hunted it down...it doesn't seem to exist.

Just another baseless claim that will get swallowed in a whine of "It's not my job to prove what I said it's your job to disprove it" from Lucy.

Sad.

Followed by more love for Mother Russia. This record in broken. Can I have another?

Look around election time. 3rd gop debate. We all know You did one search and didn’t go to page two. The search is packed with pulling Palestinian aid recently.
(05-15-2018, 08:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-defends-u-s-aid-deal-we-were-never-offered-more-money-1.5437519

Under obama. Aid was needed considering obama was empowering Iran.
(05-15-2018, 08:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Under obama.  Aid was needed considering obama was empowering Iran.

I showed where you were wrong/lying/spouting opinion without fact.

But keep digging....
(05-15-2018, 08:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: I showed where you were wrong/lying/spouting opinion without fact.

But keep digging....

https://youtu.be/UzyDVk3XDDw
(05-15-2018, 11:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: https://youtu.be/UzyDVk3XDDw

So it was 22 years ago...and wasn't on Hannity...and he said he didn't want it...as soon as Israel achieves "economic independence"...which they have never done. 

And let me repeat...that was 22 YEARS AGO and we agreed on a record setting amount to them just two years ago. Alos NOT during last years 3rd GOP debate.

That four year plan sounds like the Pirates rebuilding plan!  Hilarious

You're just bad at this.
(05-15-2018, 11:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: So it was 22 years ago...and wasn't on Hannity...and he said he didn't want it...as soon as Israel achieves "economic independence"...which they have never done. 

And let me repeat...that was 22 YEARS AGO and we agreed on a record setting amount to them just two years ago.

That four year plan sounds like the Pirates rebuilding plan!  Hilarious

You're just bad at this.

There is a hannity too. Just don’t have the ability to spend the time to find it. I saw it in a pro Palestinian Facebook group.

Congress will always give them money. They are forced to spend it all on US companies. It really hurts their economy.
(05-15-2018, 11:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is a hannity too.  Just don’t have the ability to spend the time to find it.   I saw it in a pro Palestinian Facebook group.

Well when you find time in your busy schedule you be sure to bring it on into the thread here.

Maybe he's gonna get around to that 4 year plan by the time you do!   Cool