Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-21-2018, 07:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Then they should leave. Go back to Jordan and Egypt. The innocents need to step up. Once they leave Hamas and Abbas can be bombed out of there by Israel. Israel will let those people leave.

At that point they can apply for citizenship in Israel and go through normal processes. They will be able to live like every other Arab in israel. Normally.

First, they are unable to leave. Second, they can't "go back" to Jordan or Egypt since they are currently where they are from.

These are both things that have been said repeatedly. It seems you aren't willing to attempt to rectify your ignorance of this situation.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-21-2018, 07:21 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: First, they are unable to leave. Second, they can't "go back" to Jordan or Egypt since they are currently where they are from.

These are both things that have been said repeatedly. It seems you aren't willing to attempt to rectify your ignorance of this situation.

I’m not willing to continue to carve out excuses for these people. You may want to spend time blaming Israel for defending themselves repeatedly while making excuses for the people who follow terrorists and cry cry cry...... sorry I am out of patience or sympathy for them. They deserve to get wiped out for making repeated dumb choices. The Palestinians are irrational and you just can’t deal with irrational people.
(05-21-2018, 07:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I’m not willing to continue to carve out excuses for these people. You may want to spend time blaming Israel for defending themselves repeatedly while making excuses for the people who follow terrorists and cry cry cry...... sorry I am out of patience or sympathy for them. They deserve to get wiped out for making repeated dumb choices. The Palestinians are irrational and you just can’t deal with irrational people.

On that point, I agree. Which is why I'm going to go ahead and not bother engaging you in this conversation any longer.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-21-2018, 07:33 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: On that point, I agree. Which is why I'm going to go ahead and not bother engaging you in this conversation any longer.

That’s fine. I have made my position on the Palestinians as plain and direct as Possible. I just find it hard to believe that an educated guy like yourself can’t just admit that they are a lost cause and a hopeless bunch. They cause more problems than solutions at this point. And until they change course we shouldn’t expect anything productive from them.

Have a good night.
(05-21-2018, 04:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I called the Palestinians terrorists because they elect terrorists to lead them.  

I do not believe the palestianians are an actual group of people.  Where do you think their origins go back?   The are a made up group to be a pain in  
The side to Israel.   As I said they are located between wakando and Narnia.  

I believe in human rights.  Which is why I think these palestinaians should just be moved out and sent back to Jordan and Egypt.  They have proven they have no ability to take care of themselves and they aren’t interested in any form of peace.  A two stare solution sounds great but you need two groups willing to sign up for that, unfortunately Israel has been on its own   bending over backwards to help the Palestinians towards an end.   Now it’s clear the only solution is a one state, Israel led solution.  Israel is showing they can work with Muslims.

You cannot say you believe in "human rights" and then support Palestinian dispossession--forcibly moving them from their homes, sending them to foreign countries.  

Present day Palestinians trace their ancestry back to ancient times--Philistines, Canaans, Jews, Greeks, Romans and Arabs are all ancestors of present day Palestinians.

How is invading a land and driving people off it "bending over backwards to help the Palestinians"?  How is building settlements on the West Bank seeking peace or "showing they can work with Muslims?" 

You assign Israel a right to take lands from Palestinians and defend it, but the Palestinians cannot defend their land because the elect "terrorists" you say.  They have proven their inability to take care of themselves under occupation, so Israel should get all their land.

You are defending an ethnic state by dismissing the human rights of Palestinians. You make no legal argument at all. You just apply double standards. Terrorism against Palestinians is ok. But not against Israelis.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-21-2018, 07:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I’m not willing to continue to carve out excuses for these people.  You may want to spend time blaming Israel for defending themselves repeatedly while making excuses for the people who follow terrorists and cry cry cry......   sorry I am out of patience or sympathy for them.  They deserve to get wiped out for making repeated dumb choices.  The Palestinians are irrational and you just can’t deal with irrational people.

You are carving out excuses for Israel. You praise Israel for taking their land and blame Palestinians for doing EXACTLY WHAT
YOU WOULD DO if someone tried to take your house. 

No problem if Israelis follow terrorists or practice terrorism--which you can't seem to define--but Palestinians lose all their rights if they are accused of terrorism in defense of their homes.

You cannot accuse others of behaving irrationally when you yourself cannot define terms you are using while repeatedly affirming double standards and factual errors.
(05-21-2018, 06:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Great Britain gave up that mandate in 1948, which was never acted upon... As they should have considering the attack of Arab countries on Israel.

Israel won.  They get the lands.
 If Arabs wanted a Palestinian land then they shouldn’t have marched 5 armies to wipe out Israel.   Now the Palestinian land is a fantasy.   It was a nice idea but obviously these people arent capable of having any lands, they can’t even choose normal leaders.  

They lost. They can Stop complaining and wasting everyone’s time.  

As for their lack of elections...... this is exactly why none of them can be trusted.
(05-21-2018, 07:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When you lose you are supposed to walk away and regroup.  Accept your loss. And learn from it.  The Palestinians just loiter and allow themselves to be Led by terrorists.  Israel wins all the time because they built up their defenses, they spent their money wisely, instead Of ignoring their people so a few can get rich.  

Why does it make zero sense?  Maybe instead Of Worrying about Israel how about a civil war to overthrow Hamas and Abbas.

In 1990, Iraq invaded Kuwait. The US pushed them out. They didn't get the lands.  Most of the world agrees that taking others land by force is wrong. Why do you defend that principle and then claim you stand for human rights? Armed conflict and dispossession are not like a baseball game.

And it precisely because they wanted a Palestine that Arabs marched 5 armies into Palestine to wipe out Israel. How else were they going to protect Palestinian land?
(05-21-2018, 08:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That’s fine.  I have made my position on the Palestinians as plain and direct as Possible.  I just find it hard to believe that an educated guy like yourself can’t just admit that they are a lost cause and a hopeless bunch.  They cause more problems than solutions at this point.   And until they change course we shouldn’t expect anything productive from them.  

Have a good night.

Surprised that an "educated guy" does not agree with genocide as the answer?
(05-22-2018, 04:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They would have had their Palestine had they not marched five armies in there.  

Where would this Palestine have been?
(05-22-2018, 11:24 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Surprised that an "educated guy" does not agree with genocide as the answer?

These people choose terrorists to lead them. They are in fact terrorists. Why should any good faith dealings happen with these people? They have shown they refuse to come into modern civilized society. Until they do I refuse to feel bad for them, they reap what they sow.
(05-22-2018, 04:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Where would this Palestine have been?

Too bad they screwed it up. Once they took the military route the British dropped the mandate. No mandate means no Palestine. They decided to fight a war for it and use 5 armies and yet the Jews wiped them out. When you lose he war you lose the land.
(05-22-2018, 07:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Too bad they screwed it up.  Once they took the military route the British dropped the mandate.  No mandate means no Palestine.  They decided to fight a war for it and use 5 armies and yet the Jews wiped them out.    When you lose he war you lose the land.

Darn it. Lucy is gone before I can answer this.

The history is simply wrong at the factual level.  Jewish immigrants began ethnic cleansing against Palestinians BEFORE the British left.

Why is defending one's home against superior force "screwing it up"? 

Hope you are back soon, Lucy. Otherwise I am just talking to myself.