Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WILD rumors going around about Chase...
(10-29-2022, 04:38 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: That sounds personal. Nervous     I have grown multiple inches after age 13.  Tongue

lol well, some parts of me have indeed grown substantially Wink

But yeah, I was 5'11, 3/4" when I turned 13 in 2002 and I haven't grown in height since Sad
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 09:37 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I think/hope the fact they haven't put Chase on IR points to the injury being less severe. I wish they would've found the issue after the Saints game as I think our passing game would've been just fine against the Falcons and could've given him more rest to be back after the bye week.

It's really hard to say. I think they hope it heals quicker.

Might be wishful thinking too.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 09:37 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I think/hope the fact they haven't put Chase on IR points to the injury being less severe. I wish they would've found the issue after the Saints game as I think our passing game would've been just fine against the Falcons and could've given him more rest to be back after the bye week.

I think they are still evaluating and haven't made an immediate decision yet. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 10:18 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I think they are still evaluating and haven't made an immediate decision yet. 

I saw it reported that they don't intend to put him on IR although I'm sure that could change. I'm also thinking the bye week doesn't count into the 4 week minimum so he would have to miss the Tennessee game. I want him back quick but obviously don't want to rush him. I was just thinking that we should be able to ease him back as him just being active and on the field will drastically change coverages even without him being heavily targeted.
Reply/Quote
Hope for a fast full recovery for Chase.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 10:50 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I saw it reported that they don't intend to put him on IR although I'm sure that could change. I'm also thinking the bye week doesn't count into the 4 week minimum so he would have to miss the Tennessee game. I want him back quick but obviously don't want to rush him. I was just thinking that we should be able to ease him back as him just being active and on the field will drastically change coverages even without him being heavily targeted.

They have until Monday to make a desicion about IR for Chase. They want to see how much he healed over this last week to decide if he can be back by Chiefs game. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I have to think that Ja'marr was probably more injured than he let on after the New Orleans game. He wants to win and knows that they are at a critical point in the season due to the sluggish start. He proved very capable of playing at a high level last Sunday, so it's feasible that he convinced the staff that it wasn't a big issue.

Some injuries, even major ones can be masked if a player is still capable of a good range of motion and can still run.

Best case scenario is that he heals up and can be ready for the KC game on 12/4. They won't face any offensive juggernauts before then, so minus and outlier game, the defense and offensive weapons they have left could feasibly hold serve though November.

Even if he can't be ready by December, a win Monday will give me a lot of faith that they can hold it down vs the next 3 opponents. They're not winning out, so beat the teams you should, lose to teams that are clearly elite, then get another crack at them in the playoffs with a hopefully healthy Ja'marr back in the fold.

The name of the game should be to buy him time, and you do that by winning. They've found ways to do it on defense without Reader, their best defender, and now Wilson, too. Good teams weather these things. The only season killer injury is a qb injury.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 04:38 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: That sounds personal. Nervous     I have grown multiple inches after age 13.  Tongue

That's nothing, heck Ive grown multiple inches around my waistline after the age of 50  Cool

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 11:29 AM)Go Cards Wrote: That's nothing, heck Ive grown multiple inches around my waistline after the age of 50  Cool

Heck, I used to grow several inches in a matter of seconds!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 11:29 AM)Go Cards Wrote: That's nothing, heck Ive grown multiple inches around my waistline after the age of 50  Cool

Sick
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
it is official....no IR for Chase...per Zac

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 01:56 PM)pally Wrote: it is official....no IR for Chase...per Zac

They are definitely gambling here... but a player like Chase is worth the gamble.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 12:15 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Heck, I used to grow several inches in a matter of seconds!

Giggidy!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 12:15 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Heck, I used to grow several inches in a matter of seconds!

Male enhancement pills  Ninja

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 07:09 PM)TheFan Wrote: It definitely seems to depend on how severe the injury is, like anything. I'm not sure how old your wife was at the time but younger folks also tend to heal a little bit faster. 

Him finishing the game against the Saints and Falcons could indicate maybe its not as bad since he could play. It could also be bad if he made it worse and now it is more severe. I assume we won't actually know for another few days/week. 

Yeah, she was younger when she had her surgeries. We’re both in our late 20’s, and she had them when she was in college. She was a collegiate athlete and we think she had some form of hip dysplasia when she was younger which made things worse. As always, it can vary patient to patient but normal recovery time for strenuous activities after the surgery is measured in months. My guess he is he will let the fracture heal, PT his way through the season and get surgery in the off-season to fix it.
Reply/Quote
I remember Chase torched us last year.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 05:14 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I remember Chase torched us last year.

He is good at that

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 05:20 PM)Go Cards Wrote: He is good at that

Heck of a player. I’ll be watching you guys cheering you on Monday night.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 05:24 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Heck of a player. I’ll be watching you guys cheering you on Monday night.

Thanks for your support

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2022, 06:01 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Thanks for your support

You guys should win. Brissett is garbage.
Reply/Quote