Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#WalkAway
(10-25-2018, 07:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You can deny it, and the biased media can ignore it.  Doesn't mean it isn't happening.  Understand, you follow the same media that convinced your crowd that DJT had only a 3% chance of winning in 2016.

I assume you never lost faith that Trump was going to win, even when Trump himself was going on about the election being rigged and expecting citizens to respond to the winner by using their 2nd amendment rights, and so on?  Trump himself thought he was going to lose, and then he got over 3 million votes LESS than a craptastic democrat opponent.

Trump's actions leading up to the 2016 election don't seem like those of a man who is expecting to win...so I guess the fake media duped him into thinking he wasn't going to win too?  

Side note, Trump is already tweeting that Russia is going to interfere on behalf of the democrats for the 2018 election. Here we go again...it's rigged against him! Lord knows the more confident I am that I'm going to win something the more I complain about it being rigged before it ends.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-25-2018, 07:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You can deny it, and the biased media can ignore it.  Doesn't mean it isn't happening.  Understand, you follow the same media that convinced your crowd that DJT had only a 3% chance of winning in 2016.

It was 30%, and that was in reference to the popular vote which is what polls measure. And they were correct.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Hi. When you say "biased media can ignore it", are you talking about Fox news and how they ignore all the lies Trump says? Your right though, they are 100% biased for the right.
(10-29-2018, 05:39 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. When you say "biased media can ignore it", are you talking about Fox news and how they ignore all the lies Trump says? Your right though, they are 100% biased for the right.

That's some post you wrote.  Did you compose that using solid state?  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Any semi-accurate word on how many people showed up?

Most of what was available was super partisan, and even that was vague ("huge crowds" or "filled the plaza") but the photos all looked like a couple dozen people. One person who allegedly was there said "hundreds."
(10-29-2018, 05:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's some post you wrote.  Did you compose that using solid state?  Ninja

Deflection indicates you can't deny the truth of the question posed. Keep trolling me though, maybe your catch me making another "slur". Hilarious
Looked at a couple stories just now.  Looks like a couple hundred people, maybe?

But this photo of their "leader" is awesome.   Mellow

[Image: Walkaway2-1200x675.jpg]

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-29-2018, 07:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: Looked at a couple stories just now.  Looks like a couple hundred people, maybe?

But this photo of their "leader" is awesome.   Mellow

[Image: Walkaway2-1200x675.jpg]

Smirk

Trade those sunglasses for a monocle, and he'd pass for Mr. Peanut any day of the week.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(10-29-2018, 07:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Trade those sunglasses for a monocle, and he'd pass for Mr. Peanut any day of the week.

Well, you got the nut part right at least.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-29-2018, 11:34 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump's actions leading up to the 2016 election don't seem like those of a man who is expecting to win...so I guess the fake media duped him into thinking he wasn't going to win too?  

Side note, Trump is already tweeting that Russia is going to interfere on behalf of the democrats for the 2018 election.  Here we go again...it's rigged against him!  Lord knows the more confident I am that I'm going to win something the more I complain about it being rigged before it ends.

Excellent points.
(10-30-2018, 01:29 AM)Dill Wrote: Excellent points.

I don't have a horse in this race, but Trump fans claiming that the left was duped by the media into being too confident they'd win is a larf since Trump, his family, and his marketing crew are continuously being caught lying/photoshopping about how many votes he got, how big his crowds are, how high his approval rating is, and so on and so forth.  

We will see how Trump reacts during the 2020 election.  If he again starts talking about it being rigged, or saying the American people need to take up arms against the winner....well, I'll assume he isn't winning again.  Is that so crazy?
(10-26-2018, 03:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It will be interesting to see how many people actually participate in the march on Washington, tomorrow.

So what did you think of the turnout?
(10-30-2018, 05:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So what did you think of the turnout?

Ill wait for Trump to tell me what I think of the turnout.  The government knows better than me again now that the democrats have been ousted.