Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(03-27-2017, 03:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I thought this was a solid episode in terms of advancing the story and not being dull.

We also got a look into Negan's mentality. There are rule and rape is a big no.

that's why negan force marrys before he forces himself on them  lol
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2017, 05:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: that's why negan force marrys before he forces himself on them  lol

he offers marriage, but they can turn it down. Sure, there may be coercion, but anyone can decline.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2017, 05:16 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: he offers marriage, but they can turn it down. Sure, there may be coercion, but anyone can decline.

Negan is still my dude.   So is Eugene turning just so he can find his spine again and turn back?
Reply/Quote
True story. No joke.

Last weekend I was in line at the grocery store and this Eugene look-a-like guy walks by wearing a Bengals jersey.

So I had to look again as he was walking past and noticed it was an Odell Thurman Jersey. LMFAO
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2017, 07:20 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: True story.  No joke.

Last weekend I was in line at the grocery store and this Eugene look-a-like guy walks by wearing a Bengals jersey.

So I had to look again as he was walking past and noticed it was an Odell Thurman Jersey.  LMFAO

I had season tix from the late 90s through 2009.  My entire time at PBS there was a guy about 10 rows in front that had a #91 jersey that said NDER.  I say you get one year after a player leaves.I think that guy might have surpassed that by a couple years.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The episode wasn't horrible....but, again, the last 3 weeks could have been [at most] one show.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
like Dwight coming back to himself...

Eugene going back to himself they just going different directions.

Is the kingdom really gonna march in ranks lolololololololol....
Reply/Quote
When 1000 people were asked what they would fear most in post-apocalyptic America, being eaten by a Bengal tiger was 996.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2017, 10:09 AM)michaelsean Wrote: When 1000 people were asked what they would fear most in   post-apocalyptic America, being eaten by a Bengal tiger was 996.

God damn tigers man.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2017, 10:09 AM)michaelsean Wrote: When 1000 people were asked what they would fear most in   post-apocalyptic America, being eaten by a Bengal tiger was 996.

one thing kinda interesting in this zombie world is you don't see zombie animals.

there was a zombie movie with a zombie tiger...
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2017, 11:48 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: one thing kinda interesting in this zombie world is you don't see zombie animals.

there was a zombie movie with a zombie tiger...

There are a lot of viruses that don't cross species aren't there?

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2017, 11:50 AM)michaelsean Wrote: There are a lot of viruses that don't cross species aren't there?

They've commented before that it's already in the blood.

So, possible that it could be transferred by blood from people to animals. Probably a lot of zombie sheep and horses in some parts of the country.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2017, 01:35 PM)Benton Wrote: They've commented before that it's already in the blood.

So, possible that it could be transferred by blood from people to animals. Probably a lot of zombie sheep and horses in some parts of the country.

Mellow

I would think there would be some packs of feral dogs  / wolfs  /  possibly other escaped from zoo types out there.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2017, 01:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: ...possibly other escaped from zoo types out there.

Let out?  Maybe.  Escape?  LOL, no.

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2017, 01:35 PM)Benton Wrote: They've commented before that it's already in the blood.

Mellow

It could be transferred, but have no effect on animals.

My next question is how does a zombie bite turn you?  When new thing had been introduced to the body?

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2017, 01:49 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Let out?  Maybe.  Escape?  LOL, no.

Wow! Stephen Seagal sure runs like a sissy! 
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2017, 02:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It could be transferred, but have no effect on animals.

My next question is how does a zombie bite turn you?  When new thing had been introduced to the body?

Well they are very dirty and while everyone is contaimiated  I'm guessing the virus is much more aggressive in the walkers.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2017, 02:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: My next question is how does a zombie bite turn you?  When new thing had been introduced to the body?

It's already in the bloodstream - you turn when you die, I guess from any thing other than a severe blow to the head.

I figure it's some sort of nasty bacteria from a zombie bite that kills you, which would explain why a few people have been able to be saved by amputation after a bite. 

Reply/Quote
So... the first thing on Rick's mind is to not seek out Negan when he's running for his life? Uh okay.

I must say. All of these people with guns and nobody can kill Negan when in view?!?

Watching this show makes me wonder what the hell is going on with the screen writers/directors.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2017, 03:32 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Watching this show makes me wonder what the hell is going on with the screen writers/directors.

How about one minute, while pinned down, Negan mentions "Plan B" and then a cut to Carl and Rick on their knees with Negan and his crew in control?

I was really hoping they were going to kill Carl.  Constantly making us think key players are dead or about to be killed is cheap writing.  Michonne jams pottery into someone's skull, and then after we cut back to her she's suddenly getting her ass kicked again.

"Hey, Rick - you're shot dude!"
"Tis but a mere flesh wound"

Reply/Quote