Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasn't there a FFL proposed for PnR?
I did a quick search but couldn't find it.

What's up?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Yea. We have 10 teams. 2 more invites were sent but never responded to.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-28-2015, 10:17 PM)SBmorePat87 Wrote: Yea. We have 10 teams. 2 more invites were sent but never responded to.

Well pull the thread up man, I couldn't find it. I joined when you posted. Let's get it crackin'. Would love to kick Fred's ass in some FFB!!! (I know he didn't join), lol. 
I'd be equally satisfied kicking GHB, JFSF or AU#####'s ass as well, lol.
I suppose I could play but I have two drafts the week of the 7th. I also vastly prefer auction drafts.
(08-28-2015, 10:56 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I suppose I could play but I have two drafts the week of the 7th.  I also vastly prefer auction drafts.

[Image: amytina.gif]
well you two can be #s 11 and 12. PM me an email address.

(08-28-2015, 11:32 PM)PBmorePat87 Wrote: well you two can be #s 11 and 12. PM me an email address.

BSMFer. I joined long ago. Lol. But really did. Instructions please?
(08-29-2015, 12:02 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: BSMFer. I joined long ago. Lol. But really did. Instructions please?

You've got plenty of time; I think Pat set the draft up for the 3rd week of the season
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(08-29-2015, 12:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You've got plenty of time; I think Pat set the draft up for the 3rd week of the season

Sunday prior. You can avoid Jordy Nelson and Martavis Bryant situations.

I'd join, but knowing my luck I'd end up with Andy Dalton. Ninja
(08-29-2015, 12:08 AM)Sbfine32 Wrote: You've got plenty of time; I think Pat set the draft up for the 3rd week of the season

My favorite is author is Cliff Notes

Pleae advise 
(08-28-2015, 10:56 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I suppose I could play but I have two drafts the week of the 7th.  I also vastly prefer auction drafts.

Wooooah. Hold the boat, hombre.

When did YOU start playing FF?!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(08-29-2015, 02:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wooooah. Hold the boat, hombre.

When did YOU start playing FF?!

Since around 1997.
(08-29-2015, 09:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Since around 1997.

That's the year I graduated high school.

Completely unrelated note.

Mellow

... or is it?
Soooo... when do we draft?
(08-29-2015, 09:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Since around 1997.

Ah, ok. Maybe i mis-remembered some of your statements from the mothership. I remembered you railing against those that played FF but it was probably just in regards to equating it to a real NFL game? Or, maybe using raw numbers to make an argument instead of looking at a bigger picture? I think that's the one.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(08-30-2015, 01:00 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ah, ok. Maybe i mis-remembered some of your statements from the mothership. I remembered you railing against those that played FF but it was probably just in regards to equating it to a real NFL game? Or, maybe using raw numbers to make an argument instead of looking at a bigger picture? I think that's the one.

Yes, that would be correct.  
Not sure if this is an error or not, but I'm showing as managing two separate teams in the league right now. My actual team is "Bad As Can". However, my yahoo address is also the e-mail address for "Mike's Crazy Team". Are we still a person short or is this an error on yahoo's part?
Yeah, stupid ass yahoo somehow signed my one account up for two teams, which shouldn't even be possible. We're a team short now.