Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasn't there a FFL proposed for PnR?
(12-17-2015, 01:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha guess we are bout to find out

What did you do, offer extra money to your players as incentive ?
LOL
(12-20-2015, 11:28 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: What did you do, offer extra money to your players as incentive ?
LOL

Haha. Na. Just didn't lose my Qb and top RB early in the game . It's a shame because I had a pretty good team. I could have survived losing just one of them.
Championship game, baby.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Just wanted to say thanks and hopefully see you all next year.
My team drove me nuts, it was so up and down.
(12-21-2015, 09:39 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Championship game, baby.

Question for everyone. Should I have mercy on this loser?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(12-21-2015, 11:16 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Question for everyone. Should I have mercy on this loser?

You better not.
He's been sand-bagging.
LOL
I literally logged in to my Yahoo account for just the 2nd time that Sunday morning of draft day to check what team I got because I thought the draft was the night before and I missed it. I realized I didn't miss it and showed up 10 minutes before the draft time having done no prep. This was the only league I was in this year. Heading into the playoffs, I had made the 3rd least waiver wire pick-ups. Johnny Cupcakes, who pretty much quit after starting the season 0 - whatever, and SS, who hadn't logged in since September, were the only 2 with less moves than me. I'm still not sure how that wire worked because I never got who I wanted. Despite that, I am the Champion. Suck it losers!!!!

DAB ON THEM FOLKS!!!!

[Image: gty_493267298_76841704.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

And I got shit in the draft chat for bidding $9 on Newton!
(12-21-2015, 11:25 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: You better not.
He's been sand-bagging.
LOL
I've already won by 22 with a Giants receiver yet to play. Happy?
(12-27-2015, 10:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I literally logged in to my Yahoo account for just the 2nd time that Sunday morning of draft day to check what team I got because I thought the draft was the night before and I missed it. I realized I didn't miss it and showed up 10 minutes before the draft time having done no prep. This was the only league I was in this year. Heading into the playoffs, I had made the 3rd least waiver wire pick-ups. Lucie, who pretty much quit after starting the season 0 - whatever, and SS, who hadn't logged in since September, were the only 2 with less moves than me. I'm still not sure how that wire worked because I never got who I wanted. Despite that, I am the Champion. Suck it losers!!!!

DAB ON THEM FOLKS!!!!

[Image: gty_493267298_76841704.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

And I got shit in the draft chat for bidding $9 on Newton!

Congrats on winning the league. Well done

I didn't quit and I never started 0 and whatever. I have led the league or been near the top most of the season lol

I had an auto draft and had to wheel and deal to shape the squad. Lost 4 major players for most of the year to devastating injuries. Dez Bryant, Ben, Rawls, Dalton. Not to mention losing Ben killed Antonio Brown's put out.

No way I had the fewest moves . I bet I had the most or was close to the top. You must have mistaken me for someone else.
Not sure how my craptacular team got 2nd, but I'll take it.

(12-27-2015, 11:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Congrats on winning the league. Well done

I didn't quit and I never started 0 and whatever. I have led the league or been near the top most of the season lol

I had an auto draft and had to wheel and deal to shape the squad. Lost 4 major players for most of the year to devastating injuries. Dez Bryant, Ben, Rawls, Dalton. Not to mention losing Ben killed Antonio Brown's put out.

No way I had the fewest moves . I bet I had the most or was close to the top. You must have mistaken me for someone else.
My mistake. That was Johnny Cupcakes - not you.

Your auto draft was probably the best draft in the league, but injuries murdered you. You finished 1st or 2nd in the regular season, right?
(12-27-2015, 11:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not sure how my craptacular team got 2nd, but I'll take it.

You got 2nd because you got stomped in the finals. LOL

I remember you were undefeated up until week 5 or 6, but with one of the lowest point totals. Funny how that works.
(12-27-2015, 11:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You got 2nd because you got stomped in the finals. LOL

I remember you were undefeated up until week 5 or 6, but with one of the lowest point totals. Funny how that works.

Reality caught up with my team real fast. Fortunately, we have a 6 team playoff. 

(12-27-2015, 11:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Reality caught up with my team real fast. Fortunately, we have a 6 team playoff. 

If it was only 6 teams I wouldn't have made it. 8 out of 12 made it and I was 7th.
(12-27-2015, 11:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If it was only 6 teams I wouldn't have made it. 8 out of 12 made it and I was 7th.

Good run from the 7th seed and congrats. 

I enjoyed the league a lot. Thanks for putting it together Pat. It was very contested and active. 

Mixture of bad gambles on my WRs and some devastating injuries did me in on this one, but still enjoyed the ride.
(12-27-2015, 11:42 PM)6andcounting Wrote: My mistake. That was Johnny Cupcakes - not you.

Your auto draft was probably the best draft in the league, but injuries murdered you. You finished 1st or 2nd in the regular season, right?

I was loaded on paper at WR. Had to turn two of them to Dalton and Hill. And had some waiver wire luck.

Was 1st in reg season then I lost Dalton and Rawls early in the same week. Was a crazy year. Loads of fun.

Really Appreciate Pat putting this together. ThumbsUp
(12-27-2015, 11:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If it was only 6 teams I wouldn't have made it. 8 out of 12 made it and I was 7th.

lol, really? I accidentally set it to that many teams. 

(12-27-2015, 10:06 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I've already won by 22 with a Giants receiver yet to play. Happy?

LOL

Sure.... I'm happy.
ThumbsUp

Now I have an idea of how to draft in the bid style.
I did horrible in it.
I just had fun running others up and got stuck with a few.
Thank God I was pretty lucky on the waiver wire !
LOL

Thanks again, to Pat and everyone who made it a ton of fun.
(12-28-2015, 01:32 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, really? I accidentally set it to that many teams. 

It was kind of a nice reward for 8 teams to make it because anyone who stuck it out week after week with wire pickups and roster changes pretty much made it. Also becuase a stretch of underachievement would have left out the true champ - like the Steelers this year. Ninja
(12-27-2015, 11:42 PM)6andcounting Wrote: My mistake. That was Johnny Cupcakes - not you.

Oh, I didn't quit.  I set my lineup every single week other than the one where I had the bye.

I did start 0-6, then went on a 4 game winning streak, only to finish out the season with 3 losses.

Whatevsies....good job on winning it all.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]