Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watching "real" football.
Sitting here watching the Rams and Chiefs and I'm envious as hell. How great it must be to be a fan of a great football team. How great it would be to have a young innovative HC like Sean McVay. I'll bet Whit feels like he died and went to heaven. Whatever
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Saints/Rams/Chiefs/Patriots.... and then there is everyone else. Its that simple.
Reply/Quote
It is nice to watch teams that have real coaching behind them. Coaches that can gameplan against an opponents weakness and hide their own.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 11:53 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Sitting here watching the Rams and Chiefs and I'm envious as hell. How great it must be to be a fan of a great football team. How great it would be to have a young innovative HC like Sean McVay. I'll bet Whit feels like he died and went to heaven.   Whatever

No love for an experienced HC with a winning percentage around .600? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:03 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No love for an experienced HC with a winning percentage around .600? 
No
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 11:54 PM)GodFather Wrote: Saints/Rams/Chiefs/Patriots.... and then there is everyone else. Its that simple.

As much as we hate to admit it; you may have left out one team. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: As much as we hate to admit it; you may have left out one team. 
I thought about that too but didn't want to say it.  :paul:
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: As much as we hate to admit it; you may have left out one team. 

The Bears ?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:08 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The Bears ?

A little further east.....
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 11:53 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Sitting here watching the Rams and Chiefs and I'm envious as hell. How great it must be to be a fan of a great football team. How great it would be to have a young innovative HC like Sean McVay. I'll bet Whit feels like he died and went to heaven.   Whatever

I just want to point out that, right now, Aaron Donald is light years ahead of Geno Atkins. 

Plus, since i liked the Rams back in the Ferragamo years, i think i'll adopt them for this year and root for them to get that big metal football trophy.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:10 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: A little further east.....

Ya but I hate them and go into violent fits of rage anytime their name is mentioned
Reply/Quote
Maybe we can get Andrew Whitworrh to come back in the off-season and teach the Bengals how to block. The Rams’ offensive line is tremendous!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I just want to point out that, right now, Aaron Donald is light years ahead of Geno Atkins. 

Plus, since i liked the Rams back in the Ferragamo years, i think i'll adopt them for this year and root for them to get that big metal football trophy.

I'd love to see Big Whit get a ring ! Damn sure ain't rooting for NE or Pissburgh
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:18 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ya but I hate them and go into violent fits of rage anytime their name is mentioned

TTOE — That Team Out East — was my father’s favorite. Like most Italian immigrants he considered Franco Harris his long lost kid. TTOE was getting blown out yesterday until they weren’t. Somehow they have ways of finishing games the Bengals can only dream about.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:23 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: TTOE — That Team Out East — was my father’s favorite. Like most Italian immigrants he considered Franco Harris his long lost kid.  TTOE was getting blown out yesterday until they weren’t.  Somehow they have ways of finishing games the Bengals can only dream about.
TTOE is my new son in law's favorite team. I don't think he and I are going to get on too well. 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:23 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: TTOE — That Team Out East — was my father’s favorite. Like most Italian immigrants he considered Franco Harris his long lost kid.  TTOE was getting blown out yesterday until they weren’t.  Somehow they have ways of finishing games the Bengals can only dream about.

Really good QBs make a lot of things possible. There are 2 guys showcased tonight to prove that point. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
the squeelers dont count because they get zebra help
Reply/Quote
What a game. Travis Kelce is probably thanking his lucky stars he's not playing for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:34 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Really good QBs make a lot of things possible. There are 2 guys showcased tonight to prove that point. 

You can replace QB with HC in your statement and it applies as well.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:36 AM)BengalRed Wrote: What a game. Travis Kelce is probably thanking his lucky stars he's not playing for the Bengals.

I wanted to draft him that year since i seen multiple uc games that year and he dominated
Reply/Quote