Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We should be rooting for Jaguars
If the Chiefs win today and the Bills tomorrow, the AFC championship is played in ATLANTA! Ugh. Wouldn't you rather see Jaguars/Bengals at HOME?
Reply/Quote
I'm rooting for the Jaguars regardless. They are where we were a year ago - up and coming and truly believing themselves. Good for them! I hope to see them next Sunday.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I’m completely confused by this thread. Of course we want the jags to win. But if the bills win tomorrow who gives a damn. Seasons over, our offseason begins football is over!
Reply/Quote
What’s happening here?
Reply/Quote
Well yeah, an upset if we win tomorrow means we host the AFC championship.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 05:39 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I'm rooting for the Jaguars regardless. They are where we were a year ago - up and coming and truly believing themselves. Good for them! I hope to see them next Sunday.

Agreed, plus I just do not like the Chiefs.  It is time for a new group of super power teams.
Reply/Quote
Better known as the Captain Obvious thread.

That said, GO JAGS!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Kevin?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 05:29 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: If the Chiefs win today and the Bills tomorrow, the AFC championship is played in ATLANTA! Ugh. Wouldn't you rather see Jaguars/Bengals at HOME?

Kevin?

Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 06:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Kevin?

Why you...

Rant

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Of course we’re rooting for JAX so we can get the home AFCCG. BUT…we have shown that we can repeatedly beat KC, so if they win, I’m not stressing it. I’m almost more fearful of JAX than I am of KC.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 06:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Kevin?

Ninja

No. My name is Jolie.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 06:21 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: No. My name is Jolie.

Is that Jolly or JoLeeeeeeeee
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 06:22 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: Is that Jolly or JoLeeeeeeeee

Jolie. I like the way my grandma used to say it, Zho-lee.
Reply/Quote

I know, i was just messing with you!!  Tongue

Reply/Quote
Hell yes, go Jags and F*** the Chiefs. If there is any game I want the kid from Dazed and Confused to win it is this one.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 06:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I know, i was just messing with you!!  Tongue

Fred?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Jags playing like garbage.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 06:29 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Fred?

[Image: stephanie-tanner-how-rude.gif]

Reply/Quote

Kevin Jolie?
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote