Reply/Quote
Lolololololololol told you!

0-0-1

God does that suck
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
Tick tock... up to ..and blocked.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
LMAO

Reply/Quote
Don't ties in the NFL usually mean at least 2 FGs were blown in OT?
Reply/Quote
Wtf?
Reply/Quote
LOL
Reply/Quote
Unbelievable.
Reply/Quote
A tie is like kissing your uncomfortably hot sister...or something.
Reply/Quote
Technically the Browns winless streak is still alive. That’s a 1/2 win.
Reply/Quote
Are you kidding?  This is Clevelands Super Bowl win! They didn't lose for the first time in forever.. A tie has to feel great to them.. and it's not like they tied Buffalo or even (god forbid) us. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Beautiful ending lmao make both teams suffer! I wanted the Steelers to lose but this may be even better. Steeler nation is gonna have a meltdown. Hope bell opens his mouth and pisses them off even more lol
Reply/Quote
I'm on the Steelers board and they're blaming the refs. Is there any fanbase that doesn't complain about the game being fixed against them?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:59 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Beautiful ending lmao make both teams suffer! I wanted the Steelers to lose but this may be even better. Steeler nation is gonna have a meltdown. Hope bell opens his mouth and pisses them off even more lol

I'm betting he mentions retiring at least once.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: A tie is like kissing your uncomfortably hot sister...or something.

Your sister sounds hot...picture?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: A tie is like kissing your uncomfortably hot sister...or something.

Marvin taught Hue well.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:58 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Technically the Browns winless streak is still alive. That’s a 1/2 win.

How odd is it that the Browns managed to halt their losing streak without winning?
Reply/Quote
I'll take that shit from the Browns.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm on the Steelers board and they're blaming the refs. Is there any fanbase that doesn't complain about the game being fixed against them?

Every single fan base. A loss looks exactly the same on every board.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: How odd is it that the Browns managed to halt their losing streak without winning?

Breaking news Hue Jackson re-signed through the 2022 season.  Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote