Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants***
(11-15-2016, 01:42 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I waited til 6 am for this ...

Disappointing.

havent you learned your lessons with this team yet?

anyways good morning
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:44 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: How do we feel about bagging it for a higher draft pick?

Bagging it implies that they could actually do well if they tried. So far this year it hasn't looked like that's the case.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:44 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: How do we feel about bagging it for a higher draft pick?

Why, so we can draft more OT and CB in the first round that can't play?

This franchise is TOTALLY LOST.

Mike Brown is the constant.  Total incompetence.  No accountability ever. 

Nothing will ever change.  Marvin is going nowhere.
Reply/Quote
Can't decide which is worse our o-line or our defense.
Reply/Quote
I refuse to waste anymore of my time on this team this season
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Plays that need to be erased from Bratkowse......er Zampeski..... whoever's play book:
That jumbled formation screen play... nobody is fooled anymore
Two straight runs up the middle by Gio.... just please no
The spread out offensive line play then everyone comes back in run up the middle with Hill ...... AAAGGGGGGGHHH.
Anything to Boyd or Kroft
Reply/Quote
Tank the season. Trade high pick for more picks. Draft 10 injured corners and o line men. Progress.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:43 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Season is over & the window just got slammed shut.

That window slammed shut when the clock hit zero on the evening of January 9, 2016.
Reply/Quote
Tank the season. It's the only hope for change.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
It's so incredible that there are not even rumors that Marvin's job is in trouble. I just don't get it I mean did he father one of Brown's grandchildren because this guy should have gotten fired 3 yrs ago. I cant get my mind around it. This is so frustrating.
Reply/Quote
oh well, thats a meaningful season done then.

depressing...the pass protection was the biggest issue tonight though there were a few issues to choose from.

been a while since we've had a meaningless second half to season.

Really, truly believe it is time for Marv to go this time. Unfortunately we may get worse before better as the talent on the O Line and all levels of the D (especially LB) is really poor.
Reply/Quote
Look on the bright side of things fellas..Next season other teams won't be hiring our OC and DC to be their up and coming new head coaches.. Sadly our team won't do that either.. We'll still have good old Marvin to punt from the 1 inch line on 4th down.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:49 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Tank the season. Trade high pick for more picks. Draft 10 injured corners and o line men. Progress.

I think you meant Profit
Reply/Quote

I dont think it matters to be honest. they havent exactly been decent at the drafts recent years, and that is being nice.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Guys like AJ, Dalton, Geno are in the prime of their careers and Marv and co are wasting it.

Such a winnable game... Has there ever been a game where you said, "man, Marvin really coached a good one." Few and far between and typically the opposite.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:48 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I refuse to waste anymore of my time on this team this season

That is exactly where I stand. I wil record the rest of the games and MAYBE watch it when it's convenient for me. Screw this team.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:50 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: It's so incredible that there are not even rumors that Marvin's job is in trouble. I just don't get it I mean did he father one of Brown's grandchildren because this guy should have gotten fired 3 yrs ago. I cant get my mind around it. This is so frustrating.

I've lost all hope that Mike would do the respectable thing in regards to Lewis a long time ago.  I mean this was a man who was retained after 4-11-1 and 4-12 seasons, both coming within three years of each other.  The guy has a job here until he chooses not to.
Reply/Quote
MARVIN getting a little chippy
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:52 AM)Millhouse Wrote: I dont think it matters to be honest. they havent exactly been decent at the drafts recent years, and that is being nice.

Totally agree. I was just thinking if we gather up enough picks we might hit on one of them...maybe.
Reply/Quote
This date: November 14, 2016 shall be the date when Andy Dalton officially becomes "Bengalized" and collapses in on himself like a dying star. Such a shame because I really like the guy and think he has a ton of guts to him. But, honestly, who could blame him?
Reply/Quote