Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 10 injury updates
Great opportunity to show off depth at WR and Dline

Good times!!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 02:57 PM)BengalBob Wrote: Great opportunity to show off depth at WR and Dline

Good times!!
Yeah, there was a TV show Good Times about living in a slum building with the rats and roaches.   I'm not sure no Higgins and maybe no Chase is Good Times. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 03:00 PM)kevin Wrote: Yeah, there was a TV show Good Times about living in a slum building with the rats and roaches.   I'm not sure no Higgins and maybe no Chase is Good Times. 

You think Burrow is going to fold without Tee?

I think you are nuts if you think this....
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 11:11 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Is it wild to anyone else that they waited until Tuesday to have an MRI? You'd think they would have given him one immedietly after the game on Sunday...

I'm sure there's a reason for it (swelling to go down or something), but man that just seems like it should have been a big priority. 

I assume they had consulted Motoarch on here. He said he was fine. They must have gotten a second opinion on Tuesday. 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 01:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s had 1 big game through half the season. He’s not doing himself any favors as far as getting paid by missing time.

And a hamstring is not really something you just play through the pain. He has a very visible limp right now, and would be pretty useless out there if he did play.

Not to mention he could make it worse.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 03:00 PM)kevin Wrote: Yeah, there was a TV show Good Times about living in a slum building with the rats and roaches.   I'm not sure no Higgins and maybe no Chase is Good Times. 

Did kevin only type two sentences or am I having a stroke?
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 03:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: Not to mention he could make it worse.

Yep, you rest Tee with a hammy problem for sure. These are the injuries that get worse when you try and play through them.

(11-10-2023, 03:41 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Did kevin only type two sentences or am I having a stroke?

Lol, that is wild. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 02:42 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I hope Tee can make it back for Baltimore, but I am not optimistic..

There are hamstring twinges, slights, pulls and various types of tears. I would venture to say with the Texans coming in, Burrow back to form, trust in the backups, improvement with Losivas and playing the Ravens the following week, that the hammy situation is better than anybody on the board is assuming.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 03:41 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Did kevin only type two sentences or am I having a stroke?

LOL.  Sounds like a bilateral upper extremity injury.   Sounds like he's out for the Texans game!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 04:34 PM)3wt Wrote: LOL.  Sounds like a bilateral upper extremity injury.   Sounds like he's out for the Texans game!

kevin's a professional.  He's probably saving his carpal tunnels for Monday. If he can avoid the CAPS LOCK and punctuation, I fully expect him to be out there competing. If shit really hits the fan, he might need to avoid the space bar, too.  But, kevin at 80% is better than most posters at 100%.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 04:58 PM)motoarch Wrote: What's your problem with me?  Why are you such an ass?

Do you know me in RL?  Do you think I kicked your dog or something?

I hope chase goes for 200 yards this weekend and you look like a douche.

You're bordering on harassment and I don't appreciate it.

I never push for the mods to ban anybody, but that guy sure sounds like a troll to me and I don't throw that word around often.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 02:49 PM)kevin Wrote: Kendrick Pryor.  Super Bowl here we come. 

Im not saying he is a great receiver or will do anything in a regular season game.  I just thought he looked good in preseason last year and might be able to help the team at some point.  Of the WRs on the practice squad we could elevate, he is the one that looked like he may be able to help.  Will he?  Who knows.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 02:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We got Kendrick Pryor back? I thought he was plucked off our PS last year by the Jags?

He was cut this year by Jacksonville and we signed him to the PS.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 05:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I never push for the mods to ban anybody, but that guy sure sounds like a troll to me and I don't throw that word around often.

Not a troll, I simply can’t stand when someone says someone is fine based on zero information. 
Reply/Quote

8 Houston players have been ruled Out

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hubbard
Tee
&
Chase

If all end up being out in one game - that will stink
Reply/Quote
@ Pally - Are any of the Texans “stars” out?
Reply/Quote

Or maybe he did.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 06:44 PM)pally Wrote:
8 Houston players have been ruled Out

wow 

Looking at their list makes me feel better about our situation
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 06:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: @ Pally - Are any of the Texans “stars” out?

#1RB
#1WR
Reply/Quote