Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bills @ Bengals***
My last game of the year. Costs too much to watch this shit.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:10 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Can we finally stop talking about playoffs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well , to be honest Pittsburgh and Baltimore might both blow up and both teams die ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I wonder what cornerback or tight end they draft in the first round.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Cleveland is this team's only hope for another win. Massive change is needed when the dead cat is done bouncing.
Reply/Quote
,This roster has been built pitifully. No pass rushers ,no deep threats besides AJ and a terrible Kicker.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I was holding out hope for this year but not anymore. On to next season.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:11 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: My last game of the year. Costs too much to watch this shit.

Likewise. In fact, last game I watch until Marvin is gone. Whether he goes on another 8-10 game win streak, I won't even tease myself with playoff hopes. This team will never amount to s*** until he is gone. I have better things to do on Sunday's than support Marvin Lewis' Bungles
Reply/Quote
If we were jinxed with injuries all year, I would have hope.. But nothing positive for next year... Can't fix an O-line by next year, especially when Whitworth has 1..2 years left.. It's hard to fix just 1 position on O-line in 1 year.. Let alone all of it..

What's Wierd is that we still have a chance at the AFCN title..
Reply/Quote
We needed another shit year to have some needed changed. **** you Marvin, Peko , Maualuga n Williams. Instant improvement when they all leave
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:11 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Bad News: They will not win another game this year and Cleveland will get it's only win against this team.

Good News:  Nice draft position

With the way this team has drafted lately, draft position means absolutely nothing expect blowing a higher draft pick.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have come full circle with Marvin....back to the top of the Draft. Window is shut. Time to move on. Please!
Reply/Quote
This team needs a complete overhaul, but that requires cleaning house in the coaching staff.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I worry about the injuries today. I hope this organization doesn't try to blame the losing on them as opposed to the obvious horrible play and coaching. It would be a real Mike Brown move to say that they would have gotten it together if they were healthy. They sucked ass long before anyone got hurt.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully one game closer to Marv's smelly ass being gone. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:17 PM)Big Boss Wrote: This team needs an almost complete overhaul, but that necessitates cleaning house in the coaching staff.

You can change coaches...but the drafts the past few years have been horrible.

Not signing quality free agents has really hurt us. They draft to replace free agents 2-3 years down the road...rather than to improve the team for the upcoming season. That's really hurt us.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis Step Down...ewis! Someone get the banner made to hang off the overpass! It's Time!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:16 PM)OandB Wrote: If we were jinxed with injuries all year,  I would have hope..  But nothing positive for next year...  Can't fix an O-line by next year,  especially when Whitworth has 1..2 years left..  It's hard to fix just 1 position on O-line in 1 year..  Let alone all of it..  

What's Wierd is that we still have a chance at the AFCN title..

The Bills were less healthy this game lol. The leadership suffered from a lack of foresight and vision, and now their freak athlete roster can't out athlete teams for just enough wins to make the playoffs anymore. Injuries aren't an excuse anymore. 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:11 PM)Housh Wrote: Bungles are back baby

Did they ever leave, or were they just disguised as a few decent teams that got all our hopes up only to woefully disappoint in the playoffs??
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:09 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Well, we thought Nugent would cost the team at least one win.. turned out to be two already.
Nugent didn't get a chance to screw up in the second half the offense was so extraordinarily pathetic.
Reply/Quote
There is nothing wrong with this team, that simply scoring more points won't fix. LMAO

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote