Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-26-2023, 05:37 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’d be ok with this if it resulted in some meaningful change. New OC/playcaller. New OL coach. Acquiring a decent backup QB. But none of those things will happen.

Burrow is hurt.  They will use that excuse to not to do anything....

Sure, now that th game is over, padding the QB stats
Oh look stupid meaningless yards for Zac to point to.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Healthy Burrow wins this shit by 3 scores
-Housh
At least we’ll be playing a last place schedule next year. That’ll help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone should tell JT that Joe isn't playing. The refusal to run the football with Joe is stupid but with Browning??
Kevin lied.

(11-26-2023, 05:39 PM)Joelist Wrote: This is the same poorly schemed no identity offense we've been plagued with for a while. You would think that Zac and Brian would have actually thought about what does Browning do well and style the offense to that but that would actually take intelligence.

This will be the norm until something actually changes and it won’t..
(11-26-2023, 05:40 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Pitt is the worst 7 win team in the NFL

Soon to be eight with the Cards up next.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Yoshi would need to be about ten feet tall to catch that.
Mixon with 40 yards in garbage time to hide the true narrative that our run game sucks ass.

(11-26-2023, 05:40 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Burrow is hurt.  They will use that excuse to not to do anything....

Same as I said. A lot of people knew they'd get a pass after Burrow went down.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
(11-26-2023, 05:42 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Mixon with 40 yards in garbage time to hide the true narrative that our run game sucks ass.

It was a pass.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

At least we scored in 2nd half. Bet Zac points to that in press conference, we were in this game
Just imagine if we somehow recover the onside kick and win this. That would honestly be about 95% as good as a Super Bowl win lol
With no timeouts this is anticlimax.
(11-26-2023, 05:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh look stupid meaningless yards for Zac to point to.

"We did some good things."
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
That was the scariest FG I have ever seen that ended up straight down the middle. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Let wrist gate start with Browning. He better be on the injury report next week.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(11-26-2023, 05:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It was a pass.

Lol, was it?  I looked up and saw him running.  LMAO...... our run game is beyond nonexistent.