Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chargers***
When will Joe Mixon demand to be traded? This off-season, or will he wait until around training camp?
Reply/Quote
Did you see the defense all standing there looking at each other after the TD ? They're thinking do we really have to do this for 3 more quarters ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And to think in preseason we thought this team had great team speed
Reply/Quote
Injuries or not they should still play with some professional pride.
Reply/Quote
Haha...after today the Browns will have officially overtaken us for third place. If that’s not enough to fire Marvin I don’t know what is.
Reply/Quote
Mixon needs to give it a rest. It’s like he’s single handidly trying to prevent us from improving our draft position.
Reply/Quote
Maybe we'll get another FG on this drive.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think the defense is just disinterested.

Can't really blame them, to be honest.

How would you feel if your boss was doing such a horrific job that the entire nation was predicting he'd be fired, so you play hard in a meaningless season to send him off with a good showing...and then the idiot President of your company thinks your idiot boss turned a new page and signs him back for 2 more years?

I wouldn't want to try for that fool either. He should have been fired last year.

And now dumbass Hue is back with the team and you're at risk of having the least successful coach in NFL history as the coach to replace the least successful coach in postseason NFL history.

It must be pretty dismal in that locker room.
Reply/Quote
Driskel is too slow. Release the damn ball dude.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:39 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Looking at the standings a few minutes ago, the Bengals are in the 11th draft position currently. So as bad as we see our team, it could be worse.

yeah...all the teams clustered with similar records as us all won today, so they are doing their part in improving our draft position.  I'm sure we will do ours today too

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Here comes a dump-off to Gio for 5 yards.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:43 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Can this ****** Marvin Lewis try anything else??? Blitz every time... Anything ...

Jesus Christ this is pathetic. I cannot take it anymore. Play Malik Jefferson, who cares if he doesnt practice good at this point.

Can't blitz he's afraid they might give up a big play lol like they don't anyway.
Reply/Quote
Stupid Dalton getting your ball batted down. Driskel wouldn't get hi--- oh, nevermind.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:40 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Why when the other team does a screen is there no one within 15 yards of the ball carrier?????????  I dont understand that. We see that same damn play 150 times a season you would think that one damn time we could stop that crap.  This is not football. Mike Brown is a gutless, crotchety old shit bag who must get off on being embarrassed.

Then when when the Bengals offense does a screen, it looks slow and takes forever to develop. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I wonder what percentage of time the Bengals RUN on 2nd and 10?
It has to be near 90%
Reply/Quote
Hue what have you done to us.
Reply/Quote
Screw you Lazor with this uninspired garbage!
Reply/Quote
I like Marvin...I think he is doing a terrific job
Reply/Quote
Another ***** throw short of the chains...they might as well start punting on third down. Morons!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 06:45 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Then when when the Bengals offense does a screen, it looks slow and takes forever to develop. 

And ends with a Giovani Bernard out 3 weeks. 
Reply/Quote