Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Cowboys @ Bengals***
I feel so bad for Zac and his family.

Who wants their big break to go to this much level of ass? You know Zac is probably sick over this.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Strahan just straight up said you can’t win a Super Bowl with Dalton...

HATER! Ninja

Wow, gutsy call.  I'm going to do him one better and say you can't win a Super Bowl with Sam Bradford.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We thought that last week too.

I think Taylor is gone at the end of the year.  I think he knows it too.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:56 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I feel so bad for Zac and his family.

Who wants their big break to go to this much level of ass? You know Zac is probably sick over this.

Not as sick as i am, still seeing him out there every week. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just think it is funny that you bemoaned participation trophies while giving AJ Green mass props for that stat line in a big loss during a 2-win season.  It's just funny, is all.

Rolleyes

How are you not understanding this?!

It's not giving credit to AJ for having a good game but rather it's about his attitude playing the game that has been missing.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:50 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'd actually take both of those teams (Jets and Jags) against us right now.  In fact, I could see either one of them beating us by two scores.

Joe Burrow literally lifted Zac's entire offense up to being at least somewhat respectable.  But I think we've averaged 10 points a game these last 5 weeks.  And that's lifted it up by a kickoff return.

I don't think we could be beat anybody at this point.  What he's producing right now offensively is downright embarrassing.

This is a sign that this is just a bad football team. 

Those of us that follow the NFL over the years knows that when good football teams lose their QB, they will still put out repectable performances and play like a decent team. Rarely sometimes those teams goes far into the playoffs and win, but typically are still competitive otherwise.

But this Bengals team just stinks to put it nicely.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:47 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: What if Andy makes the announcement that Zac has been fired from the bengals org?

On his birthday.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes

How are you not understanding this?!

It's not giving credit to AJ for having a good game but rather it's about his attitude playing the game that has been missing.

Right, you're giving a guy props despite the fact that he and his team didn't win.  That's textbook participation trophy.  30-7 loss at home to a team that came in 6 games under .500.  Joy of joys, AJ Green looked like he has a pulse for a change.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not as sick as i am, still seeing him out there every week. 

I feel it. But this is just getting sad. I can’t take another year of this.

I’ve never seen this much ass in a season before.
Reply/Quote
Well, I'm going to half watch Jets/Seahogs while I do stuff around the house. I'll let you know if the Jets look a lot better than we do. I have my doubts.
Reply/Quote
Next Monday night will be a bludgeoning. Dear God.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 06:00 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I feel it. But this is just getting sad. I can’t take another year of this.

I’ve never seen this much ass in a season before.

Stay tuned, pal.  Baltimore and Pittsburgh are still on the schedule.
Reply/Quote
Watching Andy Dalton shove it in Zac Taylor’s face was beautiful.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:56 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I feel so bad for Zac and his family.

I don't feel bad for him, he's a arrogant jerk who's chased away Dunlap, Dalton, etc
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 06:03 PM)Trademark Wrote: I don't feel bad for him, he's a arrogant jerk who's chased away Dunlap, Dalton, etc

You don’t have any proof of that at all. He seems genuine to me. Even have met him and he’s a great guy from everything I can tell. Legitimately wants to fix things in cincy. And I hope he gets another year and absolutely everyone eats crow daily should the ship turn around. My gosh it’ll be the best day.
Reply/Quote
Honest question. Who’s offensive line played better this game? Dallas or Cincinnati?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 06:03 PM)Trademark Wrote: I don't feel bad for him, he's a arrogant jerk who's chased away Dunlap, Dalton, etc

He didn't chase Dalton away. Goodness gracious. Any coach with the opportunity to draft Burrow, would have. 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 06:19 PM)Bengal Ben Wrote: Honest question. Who’s offensive line played better this game? Dallas or Cincinnati?

Dallas pass blocked better and Cincinnati run blocked better — but “better” is only with respect to the other team. Taken as a whole, both offensive lines stink on ice.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 06:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Dallas pass blocked better and Cincinnati run blocked better — but “better” is only with respect to the other team.  Taken as a whole, both offensive lines stink on ice.

Well said. I still think Dallas with their depleted line played better than the Bengals line. 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 06:09 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: You don’t have any proof of that at all. He seems genuine to me. Even have met him and he’s a great guy from everything I can tell. Legitimately wants to fix things in cincy. And I hope he gets another year and absolutely everyone eats crow daily should the ship turn around. My gosh it’ll be the best day.

This explains a lot of your takes...

Reply/Quote