Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
(09-22-2019, 05:43 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Steelers might win against the Niners. Bottom of the division we goooo

The Steelers have 2 picks and are about to go up 10-0, in SF. 

They are going to annihilate the Bengals on MNF. 

Slow ur roll. It's only 6-0 Pitt.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, I hope there was more context to that because that just looks like blaming fate and passing the buck and making excuses.

and he's off to a worse start than little Davey Shula...

[Image: dave-shula.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:46 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Anybody already figure out potential Draft Tie-Breakers if Dolphins, Jets and Bengals all go 1-15 or is it just a coin toss.

Sadly enough we play the fins, jets and cards. We're going to have to really try to lose those games to remain competitive in the 1st round pick lottery..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It absolutely is coaching. Teams have gashed us on the ground the past 2 games.

Our offensive playcalling was questionable the last 3 games. Today it was terrible at times.

3rd and 10 and they do a 1 yard WR screen.

Did they or did they not have the chance to win 2 of these 3 games? Taylor can’t make the throws or block opposing DL.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:46 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like we've seen enough evidence that the Bengals will be managed this way into the future when he's not calling the shots. The Troy Blackburn rant over people complaining about them keeping Hart was classic.

Yes it was. And it took any of my hope of change away for when he steps aside. He has trained his daughter and son in law well in the mike brown way. There is no hope. The only real question is how long before they move the team to a bigger, unsuspecting city that doesn’t understand what they’re being saddled with.

I feel bad for that city, but at least then I will finally be able to stop watching this shit franchise and shit league.
Reply/Quote
Sure could have used Fitzpatrick that last defensive drive.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:48 PM)Synric Wrote: Two hands on a football is catchable. Any coach will tell you the exact same thing. 

Are you aware of what velocity and trajectory are? And what happens when you combine them?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:53 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Still dosent make it solely the receivers fault. So a 6’5” WR that has to jump up to catch a wide open short pass is not on the QB at all?

Already said it wasnt a good throw it was high and behind. Still doesnt change the fact that 2 hand tip is still catchable. 

0 points 0 first downs in the first half killed the football game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Are you aware of what velocity and trajectory are? And what happens when you combine them?

A three dimensional vector space.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Are you aware of what velocity and trajectory are? And what happens when you combine them?

Are you aware if he can touch the ball with 2 hands its catchable. Every football coach at any level from pee wee to nfl will say the same thing.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yep - We lack playmakers on defense in a huge way. At all levels.

On offense, the line is bad...and we obviously don't have an elite QB.

The line isn’t that bad. Problem is that nobody fears Dalton....nobody. He’s inaccurate and has zero touch on his throws. He predetermines his target before the snap. He very rarely ever steps up into the pocket and he has zero awareness when in the pocket.

He’s a terribly inconsistent QB who is going to look good some moments and looks atrocious all the other times. He’s just not a franchise QB and he’d have been a backup at best anywhere else had he not been drafted by the Bengals. AJ Green has made him look far better than he really is.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Taylor had them damn close to being 2-1. Dalton had the chance to make 2 game winning drives and has come up short both times.

But by all means keep blaming the coaching.

SF is the only game I put on Taylor so far.

Exactly. A good QB has this team 2-1 and much more competitive against SF, doubt they would have won but 41-35 keeps fans interested a lot more. 

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: People might say I'm negative if I used that.  Hilarious

Difference is you’re ONLY negative. rfaulk is a much more balanced poster.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: People might say I'm negative if I used that.  Hilarious

No. When it's funny, the negative is set aside. 

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did they or did they not have the chance to win 2 of these 3 games? Taylor can’t make the throws or block opposing DL.

But he can sure have the 123rd ranked offence as OC of the Bearcats. Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja

P.S. 'niners with their 3rd turnover barely into the 2nd qtr. Ain't it great to watch other teams have success against the teams that thrashed the Bengals?

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:59 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: The line isn’t that bad.

Caca de toro!
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 06:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But he can sure have the 123rd ranked offence as OC of the Bearcats. Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja

P.S. 'niners with their 3rd turnover barely into the 2nd qtr. Ain't it great to watch other teams have success against the teams that thrashed the Bengals?

With their backup QB...

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:57 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: A three dimensional vector space.

Thank you. I was going to ask him to ask you to explain what happens when velocity is added to a trajectory that causes a 6'5" man to have to jump and extend his arms behind his head to catch a football that's thrown from 10 yards away. 

You know the math way better than i do. I just know it doesn't work out well for the receiver.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 06:04 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Caca de toro!

The OL is plenty bad, but Dalton is also a terrible fit. We need a much more athletic QB that can make plays on the move, or a big strong QB like Allen that is extremely hard to bring down.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's beyond ridiculous to say that if you can get 2 hands on the ball, it's catchable. 

Think about that for a few minutes and if you need me to explain why it's ridiculous, get back with me. 

I'm not arguing what lost the game. 

What i'm saying is, the QB had the game in his hands to win, and he couldn't get the job done from the red zone. 

Did you notice that the Bills QB drove his team down the field for the go ahead touchdown after his defense gave up a 14 pt lead?

I thought play started at the 33 yard line, 20 and inside is the redzone.. Trash away, but do it with facts, not lies.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote